Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/21 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 21 She's Come Undone

[Aria’s house]

Spencer: Did you actually read any of this book?

Aria: A few pages. Bits and pieces. Ezra knew who I was before we met. He knew who all of us were. And he knew Alison too.

Emily: So he admitted to being in a relationship with her?

Aria: Yeah, a brief one.

Hanna: Then he must be Board Shorts.

Aria: Well, Ezra didn't try to kill Alison. His whole book is trying to piece together who did it.

Juliet: How is he gonna do that when the police can't even figure it out?

Aria: I don't know. He has a theory though.

Emily: And? What is it?

Aria: He thinks that one of us did it.

Spencer: You're kidding, right?

Emily: Well, now we know it's a work of fiction.

Spencer: Which one of us is he trying to pin it on?

Aria: I didn't get that far.

Spencer: You didn't think to ask?

Aria: Why? We know that that's not true.

Emily: Just because he wrote a book doesn't mean he's not "A". You know, he could be using it as a way to place the blame on one of us and keep suspicion off of him.

Juliet: No, he doesn't need to do that. He knows that Ali's alive.

Spencer: But he didn't know that when he started writing the book.

Aria: Guys, listen, Ezra's not "A". He's a writer who found a great opportunity to make a name for himself and he used me. He used us.

Spencer: So wait, what are we saying, that all of that stuff in that room in Ravenswood, that was just research for his book?

Aria: He's been working on it for years.

Hanna: Well, we've seen the surveillance equipment, so we know he's been watching us.

Aria: He's probably just hoping that we'd lead him to Alison, so he could finally get his big ending.

Juliet: If he's been watching us, then he has to know about "A".
I mean, how could he sit back all this time and not do anything to help you?

Aria: It's simple. He never really loved me.

[School hallway]

Emily: What's going on? We thought you were taking the day off.

Aria: Need to speak to Ezra face-to-face.

Spencer: Well, wait, Aria.

Aria: I don't know where the truth begins and where the lies end.

Spencer: We don't think you can get answers, okay?

Juliet: And you certainly deserve them.

Spencer: But confronting him at school is not the best idea.

Aria: Where is Ezra?

Teacher: Do you mean Mr. Fitz?

Aria: Yeah. I need to speak with him. Do you know where he is?

Teacher: Mr. Fitz took time off for a family emergency. Is there something I can help you with?

Aria: Oh, family emergency? Right. God, he's a liar and a coward.

Spencer: Aria, wait.

Aria: I'm fine.

Hanna: Aria, slow down.

Aria: I said I'm fine, Hanna.

Emily: Okay, let me take you home.

[Outside school]

Paul: hi what was so urgent that you wanted to meet me?

Juliet: nice ride

Paul: yeah its work

Juliet: cut the crap! I know you know my mum

Paul: Juliet

Juliet: did you know her when you asked me out?

Paul: no I didn’t I promise

Juliet: then why ask me out when you can get anyone you want

Paul: ah I’m guessing your mum told you about me and my family – I asked you out cause you liked me and not my money

Juliet: why didn’t you tell me the truth?

Paul: I’m scared to fall in love with someone when really they are in love with my money

School bell ring

Juliet: I better go

Paul: I understand

[School hallway]

Hanna: Hey. Have you talked to Aria?

Emily: I texted her a while ago, but I haven't heard back. Why?

Hanna: I went to her house at lunch and she is not there and she's not answering her cell phone.

Juliet: I think I have an idea where she might be.

[Ezra’s apartment]

Hanna: What the hell happened in here?

Emily: Oh, my God. Aria.

Juliet: Hey, are you okay?

Aria: Every secret I told him about Ali and about me and about you guys, he wrote it down, it was all for his book.

Hanna: Aria, if it were me, I would've burned this whole place down.

Emily: Come on, we're gonna get you out of here, okay? Come on.

Spencer: Wait, you guys. This is some of the stuff from Ezra's apartment in Ravenswood. Shouldn't we take it with us?

Hanna: Spencer, not now. It's nothing we haven't seen before.

Emily: Can you grab Aria's bag?

Spencer: Yeah.

Hanna: Spencer, come on.

[Brew]

Juliet sees Paul on a table she walks inside the brew and goes next to him

Juliet: tell me – tell me everything about you and don’t miss a thing out

Paul: why?

Juliet: cause believe it or not I like you and not your money

Paul: then you better sit down



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment