Thursday 12 November 2015

PLL Season 2/24 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 24 If These Dolls Could Talk

[School]

Spencer: Guys, I figured it out. Alison took out a classified ad asking 'A' to meet her in Brookhaven, and 'A' responded. This was going on for like a month. Look. "Dear 'A, ' what's it gonna take to end this?" You need to stop. A.D." "Hey, desperately seeking silence, who says I wanna end this? 'A.'"

Juliet: - Let me see that.

Hanna: - What's this one?

Spencer: It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend. Alison was set to meet 'A' at 235 Spruce Street.

Aria: Why do I know that street?

Hanna: Because we walked on it. The creepy doll hospital?

Emily: Guys.

Aria: She took off the bandage. She's not using the stick.

Hanna: Why is she still wearing the shades?

Emily: Hanna, stop staring.

Jenna: Are they all here?

Toby: Yes.

Jenna: Thanks, Toby. I'll meet you inside. Sorry to interrupt.

Hanna: Can you see or not?

Juliet: Hanna.

Aria: Wait, the surgery didn't?

Jenna: No, it didn't. I went in knowing the odds, so I can't be shocked. The funny thing is, I woke up this morning and, uh I could see clearly. Just not with my eyes. You could've left me in that smoky room, Hanna, but you you didn't. Instead, you You saved my life. And it made me realize that That people can grow. So now it's my turn, and that's why I'm here. I'm here to To apologize and to let go of the anger that's been holding me back. So can we just please Move on?

Emily: What exactly are you apologizing for, Jenna?

Jenna: For holding a grudge and, uh For hating you. We've all done things that we're not proud of. I know what you think of me. But you're wrong. I've never been the person you really need to fear.

Juliet: Please don't tell me you bought that.

Aria: I kinda did.

Rmily: Guys, if that surgery didnt work, there's no way she hates us less. I still believe she had something to do with that fire at Jason's.

Hanna: So you think she set the fire and then just walked into it?

Aria: Yeah, I've heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but that's—

Spencer: Cutting off your whole face.

Juliet: Well, if Jenna isn't 'A, ' then who is she talking about?

Emily: Garrett?

Hanna: Melissa.

Aria: Hanna, Melissa openly admitted to sending Ali angry text messages. If she was 'A," why would she do that? I don't know.

Hanna: I don't have the answer.

Spencer: I think Vivian did. I think she found out. That's why she's not sitting with us.

Aria: So what? What do we do now?

Spencer: We retrace Ali's steps, go back to Brookhaven. We're too close now to back off.

[School counseling office]

Juliet: hi

Jason: hi where were you?

Juliet: I erm saw you and Aria together & I just freaked out I guess

Jason: nothing will happen between her and me

Juliet: but something with did. And I can’t risk that

Jason: wait

Juliet: no Jason it’s weird to see that

Jason: hold up, I am with you, I love you! If your friends knew about us then I think it’ll make you trust me

Juliet: keep your voice down! I do trust you

Jason: doesn’t seem like it, you should go

Juliet: Jason you wanted to talk to me about something

Jason: its nothing compared to your problems



Juliet: Jas.

[Outside]

Aria: He couldn't run Ezra out of town, so now he's shipping me off.
Spencer: What did Ezra say?

Aria: Well, he's not really surprised. My dad's turning this into a war.

Emily: So what are you gonna do?

Hanna: Look, can you just hurry up and figure it out? Because Vermont is like Iceland the sequel.

Juliet: Wait, there's no 235.

Hanna: You guys, look.

Spencer: Um, hi. Hi. Um, sorry. Excuse me.

Lady: We're not open.

Spencer: Oh, well, we've tried to call you, your shop a couple of times. We just want to ask a few questions.

Lady: You can ask, but it don't mean I'll have the answers.

Spencer: Um, we just wanted to know if you keep a record of all of the customers who purchase your dolls.

Lady: We don't sell much. It's mostly repairs.

Spencer: Oh, um, well, you do sell some dolls, because a friend of ours might have received that one as a gift.

Lady: We never sold those. That was left here and never picked up.

Spencer: Could you tell us who might have left it?

Lady: I couldn't tell you what I had for lunch. Y'all better come inside. Seth, baby, turn on the light, would ya? We got guests. My late sister did the books. I've been trying to sell the shop. No takers. Kids these days only like things they can Google. Which doll was it again? So many faces in here, they start to blur.

Spencer: Uh, it was a small one, kind of folksy and burlap-y.

Hanna: - Terrifying.

Boy: - They mean the voodoo doll. There was another girl came in asking about the same one.

Aria: When was that?

Boy: Summer before last.

Lady: I can't make heads or tails out of this. Let me check that stack over there.

Juliet: This girl who came in What was she asking?

Boy: She wanted to know who bought it.

Emily: Was this her?

Boy: That's her face, but she had dark hair. Lots of it, like that.

Hanna: Um, did you ever figure it out? The person that she was looking for?

Boy: No, but I told her to stop looking.

Emily: Why?

Boy: There are people who wanted to hurt her. A man and a woman.

Lady: Seth, hold your tongue.

Spencer: What is he talking about? When did these people come into the shop?

Lady: They didn't. That's something he saw in his mind. He sees things-- things that haven't happened yet. He's gifted.

Spencer: This couple who was after her What did they look like?

Boy: Dark hair, like yours.

Juliet: Um, was she wearing sunglasses? Did she have a cane?

Emily: - Is she blind?

Boy: - Oh, no, she can see.

Lady: Seth, baby, why don't you take the groceries up to the kitchen, hear?

Boy: Sorry about what happened to her. Must have been awful, breathing dirt into your lungs. I don't even like sand in my mouth.

Lady: Seth, baby, go. You said enough.

[Spencer’s house]

Aria: You think this will be enough to split?  Guys, seriously, he's nine years old, he's never seen the sun, and he probably lives in a cupboard with like 600 dolls. Okay? So you don't need to get all freaked out over a newsflash from Casper the friendly host.

Hanna: Aria, he remembers Alison. Okay? He warned her that something bad was gonna happen.

Aria: Well, if it wasn't Jenna and Garrett, who was the couple he saw in his head?

Hana: - Melissa and Ian.

Emily: - Can you let it go?

Hanna: No, he said the girl wasn't blind.

Juliet: Yeah, well, that doesn't mean that we have to go back there.

Spencer: Yeah, we do. My parents thought that Melissa could've killed Alison.

Aria: Say that again.

Spencer: They hired a detective after Ali disappeared.

Emily: What did the detective find?

Spencer: I don't know, but Melissa tried to convince me that my father wanted to see Ali dead.

Juliet: Wait. Melissa accused your father of wanting Alison dead.
Why?

Emily: Why would he want that?

Spencer: Because Alison knew that my dad My dad is Jason's father, too.

Juliet: oh my god

Spencer: She would drop hints and make weird jokes about how close our families were. And then Jason figured it out and he told me Recently.

Hanna: So your father and

Aria: Did Ali rub this in Melissa's face, too?

Spencer: All I know is that Melissa hates Alison's guts. She worked in the next town over and she probably drove past that creepy doll shop every day.

[Juliet’s room]

Juliet leaving a voice mail: hi Jason, erm is there any chance I can see you soon, miss you, call me back. Bye

[Jason’s house]

Juliet: Jason

Jason: what are you doing here?

Juliet: I called you, sent you messages. Why aren’t you answering?

Jason: sounds familiar

Juliet: Jason please, let me in

Jason: the house might fall on top of us

Juliet: at least I’ll be with you.

Jason: come

Juliet: talk to me, what’s been going on

Jason: I wanted to tell you this but there was always something

Juliet: what is it?

Jason: my dads not my dad, my dad is spencer’s dad
Juliet: I know

Jason: what?

Juliet: spencer told us last night

Jason: I thought she would

Juliet: hi she told us cause she had to

Jason tears up

Jason: I never knew why, why I didn’t love my dad as a dad. When I found out, it felt like I wasn’t the person I thought I was. It killed me inside; that night you came to the hotel room to find me wasted it was because I found out

Juliet: Jason you should have told me

Jason: how could I? You never would have looked at me the same way; you’d pity me, kind of like now

Juliet: I am not pitting you, hi! Look this is me listening, this is me caring

Jason: no one has loved me like you do, not even my own mum

Juliet: I never wanna loose you

Juliet holds Jason hand

Juliet: so you hold on to me and never let go

Jason holds Juliet’s face & kisses her

Jason: I’ll never let go

Jason & Juliet in Jason’s burnt up living room. Jason takes off his shirt & Juliet’s top. Jason picks Juliet up & lays her down kissing her lips, down to her neck, down to her belly, comes back up Juliet puts her hands on Jason’s back pushing her towards him. Juliet kisses Jason

[Hanna’s bedroom]

Hanna: Are you sure that Melissa went—

Spencer: Positive.

Juliet: Emily followed her there.

Spencer: I don't know how you got him to agree.

Hanna: He loves me more than he hates Mona, that's how. Believe me, I'm not digging this either.

Spencer: Who's it from? Hanna, let me see.

Hanna: Do we need any more proof? It's been Melissa all along. "Spence your sister's 'A."

Hanna: I can't find my phone so we'll have to phone through my laptop.

Spencer: Wait, who?

Juliet: she wants the police.

Hanna: Are you driving or me?

Spencer: Hanna, this is my sister! What am I gonna tell my parents? They tried to protect her!

Hanna: Yeah, so did you! For way too long! We should've turned her in the second that we knew she texted Ali. Mom?

Spencer: Where have you been?

Emily: I drove Caleb home. He told Mona he wanted to walk. He doesn't get why we aren't trapping Jenna and Garrett. To him, that's the enemy.

Hanna: Well, he's wrong. We have proof now.

Spencer: - No, we might need more.

Hanna: - More? I just forced my boyfriend to make out with my best friend from junior high. What's next? Hiding in Melissa's closet? Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses?

Emily: - Hanna, Jenna and Garrett—

Hanna: - No, Emily! Stop confusing us! We know who 'A' is now!

Spencer: No, Hanna! We're still just guessing!

Emily: What if we show that kid the video from Alison's room? - Let Seth tell us which couple—

Hanna: - Have you lost your mind? We are now going to ask a nine-year-old sideshow to tell us who's been torturing us?

Juliet: Hanna, he remembered Alison.

Hanna: So what? He reads the paper. It doesn't mean that he can bend a spoon just by staring at it.

Spencer: He knew how she died. That was never in the paper.

Mona: Hey there. So did it work? Did you guys get a text?

Hanna: No. No, not yet. What's in the bag?

Mona: Shower gel. I need to scrub off ten layers of shame. Well, um, I'm gonna go shower. See you before lights out.

Emily: You can't tell her everything. Hey, this is Spencer's family.

Hanna: Fine. We'll show Seth baby the video. That's the only stop we're making before the police station.

[Outside & inside shop]

Juliet: Do you think it's too late?

Spencer: Yes.

Hanna: They could be downstairs.

Spencer: Hello? Hello? Martha? Are you down here?

Emily: Why's the light on? Looks like somebody just left.

Hanna: You guys, let's just go.

Juliet: Wait. Look. She said she didn't sell these.

Spencer: She did. Martha? Um, I'm sorry. We're down here.

Emily: Okay, let's just come back when they're open.

Juliet: That would be 1979.

Spencer: Just find a light switch.

Hanna: Let's not and just leave.

Doll: End up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me. Follow me, end up like me.

Spencer: - Hanna!

Hanna: - No, wait, my laptop!

Doll: Follow me, end up like me. End up like me. End up like me. End up like me.

[Hanna’s room]

Emily: What else should we take?

Hanna: Wait, put that in the duffel bag. We have to give them everything.

Juliet: What are you looking for?

Hanna: I have no idea.

Emily: This feels really weird, giving them all of Ali's stuff.

Spencer: Well, maybe there's something in here that the police can use. Alison even said there was.

Hanna: What? When?

Spencer: Yesterday. In a dream.

Hanna: Okay, why am I just hearing about this now?



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment