Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/05 | StoryTime

Season 5 episode 5 Miss Me x 100

[Outside]

Juliet’s on the phone with Paul

Paul: just keep calm, I cant believe your friend is back

Juliet: I can’t believe it too

Paul: hi if you need anything just call me okay?

Juliet: yeah thanks

Paul: its okay, I’ll see you soon promise

Juliet: okay bye

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: hi where were you?

Juliet: just outside talking to Paul

Hailey: oh okay

Juliet: mum I’m sorry about the other day, I’m just kinda messed up since Ali got back

Hailey: I know honey its okay

Juliet: no its not

Hailey: it is, life is too short to live in anger

Juliet: where’s Scott?

Hailey: he erm just had to run some earns 

Juliet: oh okay, how about we have a girly night in?

Hailey: you have school tomorrow

Juliet: mum its not a crime come on

Hailey: I’ll order pizza you grab a film

Phone buzzes

Juliet: mum I need to go and see Aria first

Hailey: yeah okay be back soon

[Alison’s house]

Emily: I'm sorry, Spence. Okay, nobody likes lying to Toby. But if he finds out what happened in New York

Aria: Just tell him the truth. If you're lying to protect me, you don't need to. It's your decision, Spencer. It's not hers.

Emily: Alison, you don't have to stand watch. Spencer said that Toby was taking her home. Jenna's not coming here.

Spencer: He said she sounded broken.

Juliet: She's still full-on blind, right?

Aria: Maybe she came back 'cause she wants to be close to her family.

Juliet: Hey, no offense, but if she's sad she could cry in New York.

Hanna: Let's face it, we blinded Jenna, we killed her girlfriend. She's back to punish us for it.

Spencer: Said with absolutely no tact but you're right.

Alison: I had no idea that Jenna was living in New York. Which means that Shana was lying when she said that Jenna didn't know that she was after us.

Emily: She came home to finish what Shana started.

Hanna: And I still don't have time for a hobby.

Aria: What?

Spencer: The new normal was supposed to be a carefree senior year.

Emily: "A's" dead and we're still plotting our zone defense in the dark.

Alison: You guys have put up with so much to help me. And I've made a lot of enemies. But it's not going to be us against them tomorrow. Just like I'm working to earn back your trust, I'm going to try and make amends with everyone I hurt.

Juliet: Does that include Jenna?

[School]

Hanna: Maybe she's not coming.

Spencer: Oh, she's coming.

Aria: We should have picked her up.

Juliet: Why didn't we pick her up?

Emily: Her dad wanted to drop her off.

Spencer: Guys, I don't think she's coming, I think she's here.

Juliet: Do they love her or do they hate her?

Aria: I can't tell.

Hanna: Wait, Ali knows Cindy and Mindy?

Emily: She used to call them "gayrons."

Aria: Gayrons?
Emily: Yeah, like gay morons. Ready?

Alison: Thanks for waiting for me.

Aria: Ali, do you know where your first class is?

Alison: I'm supposed to go to the guidance counselor's office. But I can't remember where it is.

Emily: I've got chem lab. It's close. I can walk with you.

Alison: Thanks, Em.

Hanna: Well, I hope you have a good first day back.

Juliet: Yeah. Call us if you need us.

Spencer: We'll meet up for lunch, okay?

Alison: Thanks. For everything.

Aria: I can't believe she's actually back in school.

Hanna: As abnormal as this is, it kind of feels normal.

Spencer: Baby steps.

[School Lunch]

Emily: Spence, call us back. We're getting worried.

Hanna: I haven't seen Ali since first period. Maybe they skipped.

Emily: No, Ali sent a text. She's in guidance counselor hell.

Juliet: With everything going on with Spencer's family, I don't like not knowing where she is.

Aria: I was thinking about going to Jenna's after school. I can swing by Spencer's.

Hanna: Okay, back up. Why would you be going to Jenna's?

Aria: Because I believe what Toby told Spencer. And if Jenna's broken because of what I did I don't know, maybe there's something I can do to help.

Emily: What could you do to help?

Juliet: Yeah, last night you thought she was staring blind daggers at you.

Aria: You guys should, back off, okay?

Hanna: I'm just saying, if she's not looking for us or smelling for us, then

Aria: Look, Hanna, I really hope that you find a hobby. And I hope you have a carefree senior year. But I've got to find a way to live with what I did in New York.

Emily: Okay, Aria

Aria: I can be sorry for her loss.

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet walks in her house its dark and lights don’t work

Juliet: mum, mum where are you?

Juliet hears something and grabs pan. She goes towards the dinning room and Paul switches on the lights

Paul: god you really would have hit me with a pan?

Juliet: I actually am still thinking that now!

Paul goes closer to Juliet and lets go of the pan and hugs Paul

Juliet: why didn’t you tell me you were coming back?

Paul: I wanted to surprise you, told your mum to keep it hush but I got a meeting tomorrow morning so cant stay long

Juliet: will you leave again?

Paul: luckily the meeting is in Rosewood, so I’m not going back for a very long time

Juliet: what’s that?

Paul: I cooked

Juliet: really?

Paul: yes really

Juliet: impressed!

[Alison’s room]

Aria: Hey, Han, we're all at Ali's. You might be asleep, but just call us when you get this.

Alison: I don't think it was a coincidence that all of you were busy tonight.

Spencer: Did you see who was driving?

Alison: It couldn't have been Mona. She got into that church way too fast. She had help.

Juliet: Sounds like an ambush.

Spencer: You're shaking.

Aria: Hey, here. Well, what did you do when she slapped you?

Alison: I just stared at her.

Spencer: Look, I think you're right. If Mona had any proof that we were in New York, she would have used it by now. She was just trying to scare you.

Alison: Well, she succeeded.

[School]

Juliet: If you feel as bad as you look

Hanna: Not so loud.

Alison: So how does Mona know that we were in New York?

Aria: She's Mona. But how did she send that "New York minute" text to your burner phone the night we got back into town?

Spencer: The other day I learned how to make my own satellite on the Web.

Hanna: What are you going to do with a satellite?

Spencer: The point is that you can learn to do anything on the Web. Using a Bluetooth sniper rifle, the hacker can receive signals from a thousand yards away. You can be blue-snarfed in seconds, and the entire contents of your phone will be wirelessly uploaded.

Aria: So Mona blue-snarfed us?

Alison: What's going on?

Lucas: Some people really did hope that you changed.

Spencer:We're not afraid of you, Mona.

Mona: Afraid of me? What lies has she told you? Alison attacked me last night. And when she started saying things like she could make me disappear, I turned my phone to video.

[Girl’s toilet]

Alison: That is the last time I underestimate that bitch.

Emily: How are you going to try and spin this one, Ali? I mean, we know you're a great liar, so I'm sure this is going to be a good one.

Alison: Everything I told you last night was true. She slapped me first. I swear it. I didn't tell you that I slapped her back because I felt terrible about it.

Hanna: "Loser Mona"? Really? Are we back to that again?

Alison: I know how it looks. But you know what she's capable of. I mean, she set me up. Come on, guys. Mona's found a lot of ways to trick us into believing things were real when they're not. I mean, Spence, you landed in Radley because of one of those elaborate stunts she pulled.

Juliet: Maybe Mona deserved it. But you went out of your way to lie to us.

Emily: Again.

[Alison’s house]

TV: the Rosewood police chief will be making a statement any moment now,

Emily: Guys, it's starting.

TV: Announcing the identity of the body found in the DiLaurentis backyard 2 years ago. WOMAN: This mystery has continued to haunt Rosewood as the murder has never been solved. And this announcement is right on the heels of the more recent murder of Alison's mother Jessica DiLaurentis. MAN: And not only that, the police department is under a lot of pressure right now as these are not the only murders

Hanna: Are they together now?

Spencer: Have you been drinking again?

Hanna: I had one sip of beer.

Juliet: smells like 5 bottles

TV WOMAN: Oh, here he comes, we're going live. We take you now to the Rosewood police chief. POLICE CHIEF: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I've called this press conference because we received confirmation tonight that the name of the victim that was buried alive on the DiLaurentis property was Bethany Young. She was a 17-year-old patient at the Radley Institution and was believed to have run away from the hospital on the night that Alison DiLaurentis was allegedly kidnapped.

Spencer: Did they just say "allegedly"?

TV: The victim's parents have been notified and the family is requesting at this time that you respect their privacy and allow them to grieve over the loss of their loved one. There will be no comments and no questions

[Explosion screaming]

Aria: Oh, my God!

Caleb: What the hell was that?!

Alison: Are you okay? Guys, what just happened?

Emily: Oh, my God.

Juliet: My God.

Spencer: Toby your house.

Caleb: Was there anyone in there?

Spencer: Toby, stay here! Please!

[All cell phones beeping]



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment