Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/14 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 14 She's Better Now

[School]

Emily: I'm basically under house arrest. My mom's now using my dad to squeeze information outta me about Halloween, the lighthouse.

Juliet: - What have you told him?

Emily: - Nothing. If he knew half the crap we'd been through, he'd ship me off to Guam.

Aria: Hey. Thought you were playing Mona's bodyguard.

Hanna: Okay, I said I'd be around for her.

Emily: I'm thinking maybe we all should be her friend. I mean, if Mona knows why Garrett died, right after he told that story about Aria's dad

Spencer: stop.

Hanna: - What's going on?

Spencer: - Nothing. We're not gonna talk about that.

Aria: - No, go ahead. Talk about it. Just do it when I'm not here.

Spencer: Aria

Aria: - what's next? Are we all gonna start wondering - if my dad was on the Halloween train, too?

Juliet: - What?

Aria: You actually believe that my own dad would drug me, and then lock me in a box.

[Classroom]

Meredith: Aria. Can you stay for a few minutes, please? I guess since you travel in a pack, you can all stay. Just so we don't get off on the wrong foot, let's be clear. I have a job to do, and if you ladies want to graduate, so do you. Look, I saw what you were texting. You're in this class to discuss American history, not mine. Got it?

Aria: Yeah.

Meredith: Thank you. Have a nice day.

[School hallway]

Hanna: Mona, what is it? Is that a brain? Close your door. Close your locker. Come on, let's get out of here. What are you doing?

[Girl’s toilet]

Aria: So wait, wait. Someone stole that from the bio lab? They have cow brains up there? - I didn't even think

Spencer: - That's because you got excused from dissection based on vegetarian grounds.

Emily: Guys, people are gonna think that we put that in her locker.

Aria: It wasn't vegetarian, it was humanitarian.

Spencer: - Are you still hating on me?

Aria: - Possibly.

Juliet: Guys, pay attention. People are gonna think that was us.

Spencer: How? When? We were all being held hostage by Meredith. It wasn't in her locker before first period.

Emily: So now we're depending on Meredith to be our alibi? See you in jail.

Aria: I gotta say, Mona's a lot stronger than me.

Juliet: yeah I would've lost it.

Aria: - I feel sorry for her.

Emily: - Yeah, me, too.

Spencer: Okay, are we done feeling sorry? Because she's done a lot worse to us, guys. A lot.

Mona: Hi.

Juliet: - Hey.

Aria: - Hi.

Emily: Mona, you don't think we had anything to do with that, do you?

Mona: Of course not. Why would you dump on me after I helped you?

Emily: Helped me?

Mona: Figure out who the creep was that killed your girlfriend. But I know that there's still bad blood between us, and I know that I have to earn your trust, and prove that I'm worthy. But I will. You'll see. I'm better now.

[Outside Jason’s house]

Juliet: hi Jason

Jason: hi you, you wanna come in?

Juliet: no I’m not staying erm Spencer saw you hugging Mona, why?

Jason: what you jealous?

Juliet: no, I just want you to be careful that’s all

Jason touches Juliet’s face

Jason: maybe you should come in
Juliet’s moves Jason’s hand

Juliet: maybe not. I warned you

Jason: hi, I’m always here if you need a booty call



Juliet walks away smiling

[Brew]

Aria: You sure you didn't tell her?

Hanna: Why would I tell Mona that ezra has a kid?

Aria: If ezra would've opened that door

Hanna: he didn't, all right, so just breathe. What'd you do with the basket?

Aria: I trashed it. Why? Did you want the jelly beans?

Emily: Aria's right, Hanna. Mona's up to something. It's not a coincidence the first day she's back, Harold's also there
Juliet: and somehow doesn't recognize us.

Hanna: I'm not saying it wasn't weird. I just think maybe he took the job because he wanted to see her.

Emily: - Why would he want to see her?

Hanna: - She spent a lot of time there. - Maybe they were buddies.

Juliet: The buddy-moon's over.

Aria: We need to bust into creepy's closet and see what else he saved for her.

Caleb: - Hey.

Hanna: - Hi. - Did you talk to Lucas?

Caleb: - He's not feeling very chatty. - But I did find something else.

Aria: - What is that?

Caleb: It's a transcript from the meeting the principal had - with Mona and her parents last week.

Emily: - How did you get this?

Caleb: There's perks to knowing the school's pass code.

Juliet: - What are we looking for?

Caleb: - Page two. Turns out Mona's parents did not want her to come back to Rosewood High. It was Mona who begged to come back in.

Aria: Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her.

Caleb: I'm guessing she lied. Mona's back to take care of unfinished business.

Emily: I gotta go.

Caleb: Hey, feed me. I'm starving.

Aria: Did Mona sign that card on the muffin basket with "M" or "A"? –

Emily: Could we just take a second before we

Juliet: Before we what? - Let her destroy our lives again?

Aria: - No. If ezra finds out that he has a kid through "a"

Hanna: don't give "a" all the power, Aria. Tell Fitz he has a son.

Aria: - I can't.

Juliet: - Why not?

Aria: Because that son has a mother, and she asked me not to.

Hanna: Yeah, and every day that goes by is another day that kid goes without meeting his dad, and believe me, that kid might be dealing with it for a long time.

[An event]

Caleb: She shoots, she scores.

Aria: Un-freakin'-believable.

Caleb: By Tuesday, that'll be playing in airports and doctor's offices. We need more bottles.

Juliet: I don't believe it. What is she doing here?

Caleb: She's such a piece of work.

Aria: Look, you guys. If we ditch the track right before checkpoint two, we can cut through the woods behind school.

Hanna: How are we getting in?

Spencer: It's not locked. They're keeping the bathrooms open for people that are working the finish line. Are you sure that Emily can't meet us?

Aria: Yeah, unless she can escape fort fields.

Juliet: Why is your grandmother singing?

Hanna: Because she can. I think Mona was on the Halloween train that night.

Aria: Say that again.

[In school]

Spencer: Emily?

Hanna: Em, how did you get here?

Emily: Long story. Just do me a favor. Don't call or text me until tomorrow. This isn't working.

Juliet: That's because it's a paper clip.

Spencer: You have to use a Bobby pin. Have I taught you nothing?

Hanna: The bag was right here, wasn't it?

Emily: That's the book he was writing in.

Aria: What does it say?

Spencer: Looks like he was writing a long letter to Mona, 'cause he thinks that this is her diary.

Juliet: - Is it? Was this in the motel room?

Spencer: Yeah, it was, but, you guys, this isn't Mona's. This is Ali's.

Hanna: Is this the same one you saw in Mona's lair?

Spencer: - I'm positive.

Aria: - Let me see this.

Hanna: Aria, is this about your dad?

Emily: Aria

Aria: - don't.

Juliet: Emily, put this in your jacket.

Emily: Maybe we should leave it here. If he knows that it's missing, he'll think it was one of us.

Hanna: Us? He doesn't even know who you are. - Just take it.

Aria: - Give it to me.

Man: What are you doing down here?

Spencer: Um, all of the bathrooms upstairs were full, so we came down here, but we can use the ones on the second floor. We're sorry. You guys, come on.

Man: What have you got there? Give it to me!

Toby: Spencer? What's going on? Are you guys okay?

Aria: Yeah, we're fine. We just had to get something I accidentally threw away.

Emily: Thank God you came down there.

Juliet: How did you know we were there?

Toby: I got to the finish line early, and then, I saw the three of you go in that back door.

Spencer: It doesn't even matter. We're just so lucky you were here.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment