Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/19 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 19 What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted

[School Hallway]

Emily: Did she show up to A.P. English? Was she even here today?

Hanna: I think we would know if Spencer were here. People would be running for cover. What? Look, she's hurting, and when people hurt, they lash out. Just give her some space.

Juliet: We have.

Aria: But she's living on planet freefall. Have you talked to Toby?

Emily: Well, I left him a ton of messages. Think we're going to have to find out what went down from Spencer. Maybe I'll get some cupcakes and show up at her house.

Hanna: She doesn't have the flu. She doesn't need ragmags and junk food. She needs to work through this pain, not cover it.

Aria: Hmm. Okay, Dr. Hannah. Pretty sure when you and Caleb broke up, you locked yourself in your bedroom for two weeks, and all you ate was eskimo pies.

Hanna: They were skinny cows, and it was four days. Besides, I'm not Spencer. I would ditch school for a hang nail.

Emily: Yeah, well, I'm going over there.

Aria: You need to tell her what you remember about the blonde in the red coat. And give her a riddle, she needs to use that part of her brain again.

Hanna: Yeah, and tell her I think I saw her too.

Juliet: Back up, saw who?

Hanna: When I went into that fake interview, I could have swore I saw a blonde girl in a red coat staring at me across the street.

Emily: Juliet what are they talking about

Juliet: I don’t know just listen

Emily: I've got this.

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: so how is it with you & Andrew?

Juliet: its great, I just hope it lasts

Hailey: hi it will

Knock on the door

Hailey: oh hi

Andrew: hi I’m Andrew, you must be Mrs James

Hailey: yeah that’s right come in

Juliet: Andrew what are you doing here?

Andrew: I need to talk to you

Hailey: I’ll leave you two to it

Andrew: it was nice meeting you

Hailey: you too

Juliet: so what’s up?

Andrew: before you hear it from anyone else

Juliet: okay

Andrew: spencer & I

Juliet: you & spencer what?

Andrew: she wanted to get back on the team so we had a quiz & every answer we got wrong we had to take off our clothes. Talk to me please

Juliet: did anything else happen?

Andrew: no nothing else I promise

Juliet: then it’s fine

Andrew: really?

Juliet: yeah. I’m more mad at that two faced bitch

Andrew: she’s in a bad place

Juliet: don’t make excuses up for her please Andrew

Andrew: you’re doing work you need help?

Juliet: no, erm I’ll see you tomorrow

Andrew: Juliet don’t be mad

Juliet: I’m not mad Andrew, I’m not mad

Andrew kisses Juliet

Andrew: I’ll see you tomorrow

[Hospital]

Aria: Emily, what happened?

Juliet: Where's Jason?

Emily: his in there

Juliet: can I ?

Emily: yeah

[Hospital room]

Jason: hi you, Juliet don’t cry

Juliet: I’m sorry

Jason: why are you?

Juliet: cause I wasn’t there

Jason: yeah you’re right if you were there then I would have felt less pain. Someone’s trying to get me, I need to stay away

Juliet: Jason

Jason: don’t cry, hi look at me, you’re mine & always will be, no matter who you’re with

Juliet: I will always love you

Jason: I will forever love you too - help me up



Juliet: okay where are you gonna go?

Jason: I’ll call you

Juliet: promise?

Jason: I promise

Juliet & Jason kiss

[Outside hospital room]

Juliet: he wants water

Emily: yeah I’m going to get some

Spencer: I'll do it. I'm sorry.

Emily: Me too.

Spencer: Juliet

Juliet: don’t! Not now

Nurse: Excuse me! Where's your friend?

Emily: What?

Nurse: The patient in bed 3, Jason DiLaurentis. Where'd he go?


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment