Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/09 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 9 March of Crimes

[Hanna’s room]

Juliet: Why would Noel help you with this?

Spencer: What was the plan if he'd got caught? "I'm sorry, Mrs.
Marin, I just needed to borrow a butcher knife?"

Alison: You're a little loud.

Spencer: You're a little crazy.

Emily: Spencer, your eye is getting worse.

Spencer: Yeah, I see plenty out of the other one.

Emily: Hey, what's going on? How's your mom?

Hanna: Freaked.

Alison: Guys, we needed to do this. You saw Tanner cornering me at school. She's trying to poke holes in our story.

Spencer: Your story. Oh, was that Noel? Is that who you've been sneaking out of your house in the middle of the night to meet?

Alison: What's that supposed to mean? You've been spying on me? Well, maybe now you'll understand why I turned to Noel. At least someone still has my back.

Emily: Ali.

Alison: What? I see what's going on here. One of my best friends doesn't even show up to my S.O.S. call and the other one is shadowing me like I'm the enemy. Maybe asking Noel to do this wasn't the perfect plan, but I'm kind of running out of choices.

Juliet: Where are you going?

Alison: I'm gonna call my Dad back. I'd like to do it outside, but, Spencer, are you gonna follow me or have you already set up a camera for that?

Spencer: You know, she never even answered that question about Noel. The only thing I can't figure out is how did he get time to break into this place and lock us into those stables.

Emily: Spencer, it wasn't Noel's helmet in those stables. I mean, we should be wondering if Melissa

Spencer: My sister wasn't the one who hired Noel Kahn to terrorize Hanna's mother. I don't know, for all we know she could have asked Noel to choke her that night in her living room. She's clearly gone rogue.

Emily: I walked in on that, Spencer. Okay? It wasn't Noel.

Spencer: You're sure? - Hanna. Easy.

Hanna: You know what? Last time I checked this was still my bedroom, till somebody else got in and invaded it. Even the doorknob smells like her.

Juliet: Why were you smelling the doorknob?

Emily: It's my mom. I've got to go.

Hanna: Take me with you.

Emily: Hanna, you can't stay at my house.

Hanna: Seriously, you guys, I have to get out of here.

Emily: Make sure she doesn't drink and dial.

[Paul’s house]

Juliet walks in the house

Juliet: surprise I got breakfast

Paul: I’m not hungry and I’m late

Juliet: Paul please

Paul: Juliet I can’t talk right now

Juliet: I’m sorry – look at me! I’m really

Juliet kisses Paul

Juliet: really

Juliet kisses Paul again

Juliet: sorry

Paul: okay

[Office]

Paul’s at his meeting he sees Juliet through the window. Juliet waves

Paul: so erm basically that’s how we can build up the whole erm brand – you know what this meeting can carry on tomorrow so everyone can go home

Juliet walks in

Paul: what are you doing here?

Juliet: well

Juliet sits on top of the high table

Paul: what you doing?

Juliet: making you want me

Juliet pulls Paul towards her

Paul: I don’t want you like that



Juliet: I know but right now I am flushed and I bet you never did it on top of your meeting table

Paul: never

Paul kissed Juliet and takes her top off, Juliet unbuttons Paul’s shirt and kisses his neck



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment