Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/09 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 9 The Kahn Game

[School hallway]

Rachel laughing

Juliet: urg that bitch

Brooke: she quite the team cause she lost

Juliet: lost what?

Payton: the battle with you duh

Juliet: there’s no battle & she didn’t quite she took absence cause she still works at the strip clubs

Brooke: she does? Never mind

Payton: she nearly slept with Jason; if he weren't so in love with you then he would have slept with her

Juliet: no skank isn’t his type

Brooke: tonight’s the party; she’ll be there. So what’s your first hit cap?

Juliet: like I said this isn’t a battle, but it is a war & I’m going straight for the kill 



[Party]

Spencer: So they're coming back to a party at Rosewood?

Cece: You never know what you're gonna get. People either love you or they don't remember your name. Look at Jason he won't return my phone calls, and we dated for how long?

Spencer: Jason's just going through a really rough time right now. Apparently.

Aria: Wait. I've been here before. We both have. This is Noel kahn's cabin.

Cece: Yeah, Eric does have a little brother, doesn't he? Tell me, does douchebaggery run in the family?

Spencer: Is Noel gonna be here?

Aria: I'm betting he doesn't think are.

Cece: Something wrong? No.

Aria: Nothing. Just Weird history with Noel.

Cece: What kind of weird history?

Spencer: They used to date.

Aria: I wouldn't exactly call it it ended really badly.

Cece: Oh, so it does run in the family. Listen, I understand the hex of the ex, believe me. But Noel's gonna be one of two hundred people at this party, if he even shows. And we drove all this way, so I say we go in, find Steven and give him your application, and if it's totally awkward we can bail, okay?  Cece Drake. And I brought friends.

Aria: Stamp me. Thanks.

Spencer: Juliet

Juliet: what are you guys doing here?

Aria: could say the same thing about you

Juliet: it’s a cheer thing, I had to be here

Aria: did you get your stamp?

Juliet: yeah erm hi Cece

Cece: hi beautiful

Spencer: are you gonna be inside

Juliet: yeah later I’ll catch up with you guys

Aria: ok

Cece: hello everyone

Aria: I cannot believe this is where the stamp was from.

Spencer: Yeah. Everybody here is Eric's age. What would Maya be doing with this crowd?

Aria: Yeah. Who was that guy with the stamp at the diner the night that Ali's grave was dug up?

Spencer: Oh, my God. Maybe I should have brought two.

Aria: Maybe you should have just left it in the car.

Spencer: What?

Aria: I'm sorry, but Hello?

Cece: Ladies.

Spencer: Did you find Steven?

Cece: Hon, you gotta meet the guy before we shove your stuff in his face. Don't worry. I'll get it where it needs to go. Game room. Follow me.

[Game room]

Rachel is playing snooker with boys

Brooke: we can’t confront her here we need to play a game to stay

Juliet: then we’ll play war

[After the game]

Everyone see’s Juliet walk towards Juliet

Juliet: So how did you do it Rach?

Rachel: do what?

Juliet: don’t play dumbass at me, you forged the girl’s signatures & I wanna know how you did it? You took the sign sheet from my locker while I was absent; yeah I bet you did didn’t you. You know the girls could have actually had a chance of winning & they really wanted to go ALL of us did & now we wont have that opportunity again thanks to you

Rachel: whatever

Juliet: so

Juliet splashes full cup of drink on Rachel

Juliet: that is for running our chances

Juliet backhand slaps Rachel

Juliet: And that

Juliet grabs Rachel’s face under her chin with her right hand

Juliet: is for trying to sleep with Jason



Rachel: bitch you’re lucky you’re captain

Juliet: hunny you’re lucky that I’m captain, I think it’s time that you get you insecure, cheating, skank ass out of this out right now!

Rachel: you bitc-

Noel: Nah I think it’s time to leave Rach, I don’t want blood in my house

[Outside the party]

Spencer: Aria. Come on, talk to me. Are you okay?

Aria: I'm not going back in there. I'm sorry, but I can't.

Spencer: You do not have to.

Aria: I cannot believe I let Noel get to me in a freaking game of truth or dare. What is this, sixth grade?

Spencer: Not the way they play it. Listen, you did not say anything that could get Ezra into trouble.

Aria: Didn't I? What are you thinking?

Spencer: I'm thinking that I know you want to leave, but I have to stay and find out what else they know about that night.
Aria: What they know, or what they did?

Cece: There you guys are. Is everything okay, Aria? Things got a little vicious in there.

Spencer: Juliet you okay?

Juliet: yeah I am, you guys going home?

Cece: remind me not to get into your bad books; some of the guys were so turned on

Aria: I’m going

Cece: Ohh. Aria you are so much prettier than Jenna. Honestly, I don't get what the fuss is about.

Aria: Thanks.

Cece: Oh Jenna just said she's about to leave, so if you want to get that round in, you better go quick.

Aria: I'll be fine, okay? Really. I've got a boyfriend on speed-dial who can come and get me, so go. Go talk to her.

[Party, Game Room]

Jenna: Why is your mother defending a murderer?

Spencer: Because she thinks that Garrett's innocent. Maybe Maya's murderer is still at large.

Jenna:  You don't think it's because he started dating your sister?

Spencer: I think you're gonna have to wait your turn. What you told us about Emily, you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night. What else did you lie about?

Jenna: You know what mutually assured destruction is, right? You promised me something the day I told you about Emily. Are you going to keep that promise?

Spencer: Where did you find Emily?

Jenna: It's funny. I'm starting to wonder where she was when you found her.

Noel: We were trying to help your friend, okay? We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass

Spencer: oh. So you found her in a diner, not in the middle of the road.

Jenna: Well, the "drunk off her ass" part is true. You get her that way? No.

Spencer: Did you?

Jenna: No.

Spencer: So why did you lie?
Jenna: I lied because I was trying to protect someone. Isn't that why you lied about your parents' lake house? Don't worry, that was rhetorical. Where is the video?

Spencer: What video do you mean?

Juliet: There is more then one.

Jenna: You know which one. Where is it?

Spencer: It's safe.

Jenna: Where?!

Spencer: I want to know where Ali's body is, and if you can tell me that, you can have all the damn videos you want.

Jenna: Oops. Time's up.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment