Thursday 12 November 2015

PLL Season 2/25 | StoryTime


Season 2 Episode 25 UnmAsked

[Spencer’s house]

Juliet: That must be page 5 of Ali's autopsy report.

Emily: Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back.

Spencer: My mom is friends with the prosecutor. That somebody was Jenna.

Aria: Can we finally put Ali to rest now? his parents still living.

Hanna: Or is two down and two to go? Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but they're definitely guilty of something.

Melissa: Love gone wrong.

Spencer: What are you talking about?

Melissa: I knew Ian didn't kill Alison, and you five can keep a secret, but you don't have the constitution for murder. Are you gonna eat that? Thanks. I know how Jenna Marshall went blind, and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison, it's because he thought she deserved it. Mmm. Is this peanut butter?

Aria: Toffee.

Melissa: Mm. It is good. Thanks.

Hanna: She definitely knows about the Jenna thing.

Emily read’s text: "You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag.'A.'"

Hanna: "A" has to be talking about her phone.

Emily: You still have it locked in your closet, right?

Hanna: Yes.

Juliet: I don't know about you guys, but "A" talking about body bags makes me very nervous.

Spencer: Guys, it was a messenger. Something for each of us.

Emily: "A" wants to play hide-and-seek.

Aria: "Be there when the clock strikes midnight."

Juliet: Spence?

Spencer: Hide-and-seek was my favorite game with Melissa. You wanna know why? I always won.

[Outside]

hanna: She as in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt basically just telling us that she was "A."

Aria: And now she wants to kill one of us.

Juliet: Parties and body bags go together like drinking and driving.

Emily: Guys, I don't trust Melissa as far as I can throw her and Ian's fetus, but let's not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing.

Juliet: Ian's fetus? Em, that's disgusting.

Hanna: Look, "A" is all-knowing, all right? It's like a genius on steroids. The only person I know that's smarter than Spencer is her sister.

Spencer: Um, I take offense. Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler Scale, but when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect, combined with real-life accomplishments, the gap in our IQs is virtually nonexistent.

Emily: Um what are you doing with Ali's bag?

Spencer: I'm giving "A" back her phone over my dead body, which means that we have until midnight tomorrow to unmask this bitch once and for all, and this bag has brought us closer to the truth than we've ever gotten.

Emily: You think there's something in there we missed?

Spencer: We need to go through it again, all of us, with a fresh pair of eyes. But with Melissa at home

Hanna: I No, forget my place. My mom is still hot on the "A" trail.

Aria: Look, let's just meet after school. I have an idea for a great costume.

Mona: Oh, you're going to the masquerade mash? Me too. Can you believe blind Jenna's going? A week ago, that would have made me a no-show, but since she dumped Noel con man for seeing-eye Toby-- sorry, Spencer. I love this vintage shop a few towns over. We should all go after school and get our costumes together!

Spencer: I would love to, but, um, I have to take my sister to an ultrasound.

Emily: My mom's coming back tomorrow, so I have some house stuff.

Aria: Yeah, and vintage is my middle name, but I gotta get to class.

Juliet: cheering is so much work, got practice after school sorry

Mona: That leaves us.

Juliet: Um Look, I am so sorry, Mona, but I have to study with Caleb after school.

Mona: So it's just me again.

[Ezra’s house]

Spencer: Tristan and Isolde? Abelard and Eloise?
Emily: This is too cute.

Spencer: Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story. I so didn't mean that how it sounded.


Juliet: wish I had a love layer, you know to do stuff

Hanna: yeah we know what stuff you’re talking about

Juliet: hi!

Spencer: so are you with anyone

Juliet: no but I wish that too

Spencer: So Aria, have you heard from him?

Aria: Yeah, he checks in. Everything he thought he wanted, he's lost because of me. Guys, I-I think that it might be over this time. Really over.

Hanna: Great. Now Mona knows I lied about where I am. And Caleb is with her So he's gonna ask me why I ditched her. You know, I am lying to everyone I care about. -I don't even know why I started lying to begin with.

Spencer: You're lying because you don't want the people that you care about to end up like Dr. Sullivan-- here one day and gone the next.

Aria: Hanna, do you mind? It's kind of sacred ground.

Hanna, Emily, Juliet, & Spencer: It is?

Spencer: Man! You sure can keep a secret. Hey, Em, can you grab my computer?

Emily: What is it, Spence?

Spencer: Could you look up Dougherty's Landing?

Hanna: It's a tiny airstrip off of Highway 30.

Spencer: Is it close to anything?

Hanna: No, it's in the middle of nowhere.

Spencer: Wait what did that postcard say?

Emily: Um "Meets 30."

Juliet: "The Lost Woods Resort. Find us where Greenview meets 30."

Aria: Duncan said that he flew Ali to an airfield the day she disappeared. This has to be where she went. Maybe Room One?

[Outside & hotel]

Emily: Are you sure this is right?

Spencer: This is Greenview.

Aria: What was that?

Spencer: I-I don't know. A deer, I think.

Hanna: Maybe we should go back.

Juliet: No! Okay, we didn't come this far to give up.

Aria: Careful, Spence. What is that?

Emily: What would Ali be doing up here?

Hanna: She wasn't bagging a deer, that's for sure.

Man: Are you checking in? I was surprised when you girls pulled up. People don't come here much anymore since they built the interstate.
It doesn't bother me, though. I like the quiet. Sign here. Welcome to the Lost Woods Resort Mary Smith.

Spencer: Um, is Room one available?

Man: How'd you know about Room one?

Spencer: Sorry?

Man: It's got the hottest water on the property. Perfect for a night like this.

Spencer: Oh, o-our friend, the one who told us about this place, she stayed in Room one. Maybe you remember her-- Vivian Darkbloom?

Man: Name doesn't ring a bell. Besides, I learned a long time ago not to tell tales about folks who stay here. You check into the Lost Woods because you don't want to be found.

Hanna: Unh! Damn it!

Emily: Are you okay?

Aria: Hanna, come on!

Juliet: lets go

Aria: I'm not exactly sure what we're looking for.

Spencer: Ali left Ian to come up here for a reason. What was it?

Emily: Love how they call this place a resort. Do you think that Ali came here to hide something?

Aria: Or do you think that she came here to hide, from "A"?

Spencer: We need to get into the office. Was Ali here alone, or did she come with somebody?

Juliet: Is he still there?

Spencer: I think that he left. I'm just dying to get a look at that registration book. Wait, really? You're gonna come with me?

Aria: Does it look like those three are moving?

Emily: I'm cold.

Hanna: Okay, no, I'm colder than she is.

Juliet: You can see my nipples poking through my jacket

Hanna: TMI

Spencer: You're little, but you're big.

[Hotel]

Emily: I can't believe you're taking a shower in this place.

Juliet: yeah it's gross.

Hanna: - God, guys, I'm covered in mud.

Emily: Hello? Maya? Can you hear me?

Juliet: where are you going? Ugh phone rings hello? Jason? Can’t hear you hold on

[Next morning]

Spencer: Ali stayed here twice, and the first time was the day she was supposed to be meeting "A" in Brookhaven. Coincidence?

Aria: I doubt it.

Spencer: Seriously?

Aria: She still didn't call back?

Emily: My mom's not even home yet, and I'm lying to her. She thinks I'm staying at your house.

Aria: Oh, that works, 'cause my mom thinks that I stayed at yours.

Juliet: We're not stealing that, are we?

Spencer: No. We'll go put it back.

Aria: We? Spencer, you are not gonna make me crawl through that window again, are you?

Spencer: I'll do it, I just need you to stand guard. Come on, we're "Team Sparia."

Emily: What's wrong?

Hanna: Caleb can't take me to the masquerade party any more. His mom's flying in tonight. My costume needed a date.

Juliet: What's your costume?

Hanna: I wanted to be Juliet, since Bridget Woo beat me out for the part in the 6th grade.

Juliet: hi I am Juliet

Hanna: yeah but you don’t have a Romeo you just have

Juliet: just lots of Tybalt’s

Emily: Looking back, I think I wanted to be Romeo.

Hanna: So, will you go to the party with me?

Emily: I'll be your date But I'm not dressing like a dude.

Aria: Harold's back.

Spencer: Let's go before he realizes we touched his stuff!

[Ball]

Aria: This is the perfect place for "A" to hide.

Hanna: Where was Melissa when you left?

Spencer: In her pajamas, curled up on the couch.

Emily: We have three hours to find out who "A" is before "A" finds us.

Juliet: We all still agree, right? No matter what happens at midnight, we stick together, and we are not giving up that phone.

Hanna: That's four against one. I like those odds.

Spencer: Should we split up and look around?

Emily: None of us have dates, so

Aria: Let's meet back here in an hour, and keep your phones close.

Jason goes behind Juliet & wraps his arms around her

Juliet: A?!

Jason: what?

Juliet: you actually came!

Jason: I didn’t want you to be alone, but I can’t stay long

Juliet: I understand, can I just have one dance?

Jason: anything for my Juliet

Hanna: There she is.

Emily: Who is that?

Aria: I can't tell from here.

Juliet: Tall, size two. I hate her already.

Hanna: It's Lucas.

Emily: They're all together.

Aria: Come on.

Hanna: She's leaving!

Emily: come on!

Juliet: Hurry!

Aria: It's locked!

Hanna: I'm calling Spencer. This phone is a piece of crap.

Aria: I'll call her.

Hanna: That's weird.

Juliet: What?

Emily: Your phone is set to record every time it's turned on.

Listening to the call

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Emily: It's Mona.

Aria: They're going to lookout point. I know a shortcut. Come on.

Juliet: Hanna.

Hanna: Mona's "A."



Juliet: Come on.

[In the car]

Aria: Hanna, stop!

Juliet: Hanna! Hanna, stop!

Emily: Hanna! Hanna!

Aria: Hanna! Hanna! Get up! Spencer!

[Outside]

Mona: - Aaahhh!

Spencer: Mona.

Aria: Oh, my God!

Juliet: You okay?

Spencer: Yeah.

Aria: Dr. Sullivan?

Anne: Are you all okay?

Emily: We tried to find you.

Juliet: What did she do to you?

Spencer: Where have you been?

Anne: She threatened my son. I didn't think I had a choice. I needed to leave. I'm so very sorry. Hanna Hanna, it's all right. You're safe now.

Hanna: I can't believe this. She was my friend.


Emily: It's over, Aria.

[Police station]

Anne: She was living in a perpetual state of hyper reality. The adrenaline rush that accompanied her feelings of empowerment and her high level of intelligence fueled Mona's ability to be seemingly all-knowing and omnipresent.

Hanna: Will she always be like this?

Anne: With therapy and the right medications, people with these personality disorders can get better.

[Outside]

Anne: I never thought I'd find the strength to come back here, but your friend showed up, and he was very convincing. I help people push through their fears, but he helped me push through mine.

Spencer: Wait, our friend?

Aria: You gonna be okay at home tonight?

Juliet: maybe we all should have a sleepover

Hanna: I know Mona's "A." I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie.

Emily: Let's sleep at my place. My mom will be thrilled to have a reason to cook.

Spencer: That sounds like old times.

Pam: Honey, they found a body. They think it's-- it's Maya.

What Juliet wears at the ball 




Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment