Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/20 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 20 CTRL:A

[School]

Spencer: Way to go, champ!

Emily: - Hey!

Hanna: Em, my mom said that we could have the team party at my house.

Emily: - That's great!

Hanna: - Yeah.

Emily: you still giving the cold should to the cheerleaders

Juliet: yeah we’ll I wont be able to keep it up cause I’m tired of being angry

Emily: I missed seeing you out there cheering. Come back soon yeah.

Juliet: yeah maybe


Garrett: Caleb Rivers? I got a court order here to impound your laptop.

Caleb: What for?

Garrett: Someone's been hacking into secure school files. I traced them back to your IP address.

Caleb: You think if I did something like that I'd be stupid enough to leave a trail?

Garrett: We'll find out. Come on. Hand it over. Any passwords we're gonna need?

Caleb: Court order says you can take the machine. It doesn't say anything about what's in my head.

Hanna: What was that about?

Caleb: Don't worry about it.

Hanna: "Don't worry about it?" He took your computer.

Caleb: They couldn't get into it with a can opener.

Hanna: Be right back.

Spencer: What just happened?

Hanna: Garret took Caleb's computer. Court order.

Phone buzzes
Text read: now its Caleb’s turn - A

[Café]

Aria: I think he felt I was Ali. That means he doesn't know she's dead. And if he finds out there won't be enough money in the world to make him talk.

Emily: If this Jonah had real information, Ali might've known who "A" was. And that's why she was killed.

Spencer: We have to find out what he told her about those messages.

Hanna: What are we supposed to do?

Juliet: Throw a bikini car wash? What!

Hanna: Even if we talked Prudence Finn into a tube top, we wouldn't raise enough money.

Aria: Spencer?

Spencer: My account's been on lock down since we were arrested.

Emily: So where are we gonna get the money from?

[Party at Hanna’s house]

Hanna: Hey.

Spencer: What's going on with Caleb?

Hanna: I don't know. That's not why we were called down there. Wilden's back. He still thinks we had something to do with Ali's murder. There's a photo of the four of us outside the coroner's office looking for page five.

Emily: "A" was following us?

Hanna: No. Security cameras. There's an investigation going on; He said the copies of that page are missing.

Juliet: Copies? As in every copy?

Spencer: If the cops don't have it then it had to have been an inside job.

Emily: Garrett.

Hanna: Officer two-face is gonna open that laptop. I mean, what if Caleb goes to jail? It's gonna be all my fault. It's not gonna happen.

Juliet: What're you doing?

Spencer: Jonah knows something that could help us figure out what really happened to Alison. Wilden is just gonna keep on coming after us. So we need to find out who killed Alison so we can prove it wasn't us.

Hanna: Okay, unless you found $2,000 while I was out—

Emily: Where are you going?

Spencer: Home.

Juliet’s phone buzzes

Text reads: missing you, cant wait to see you tomorrow – Jason

Juliet has a smile on her face

Hanna: I glad to see that

Juliet: to see what?

Hanna: you smiling again, tell them I said thanks whoever that is

Brooke approaches Juliet with the cheerleaders

Brooke: Juliet

Juliet: hi Brooke

Brooke: listen I’m so sorry for what I said the other day, it was selfish on me

Juliet: its okay, alls forgiven

Payton: good cause we wanna show you something

Juliet: what is it?

Brooke: we’re stuck with a routine. No don’t roll your eyes, we need your help please, before Rachel comes & ruins everything

Juliet: okay fine, lets go to the back

Juliet is sitting down while the girls show her their dance routine.

Cheerleaders: The one, the only, blue black & white, the best of the best, that’s right!

Song plays – Bus Stop Feat. Carl Douglas –Kung Fu Fighting.

Juliet: wow you girls are amazing!

Payton: we need you to be amazing

Brooke: please be our captain again

Juliet: guys

Girls: please Juliet!

Juliet: okay fine, but if I’m uncomfortable

Brooke: then you can choose to leave

Juliet: okay, first of all the start was messy & the “blue black & white” yeah we aint the only ones

Girls Laugh

Brooke: welcome back cap

Juliet: have you guys decided what you’re gonna do for the assembly

Payton: yeah shall we practice?

Juliet: erm not now lets just have fun

Brooke: wow Rachel never let us have fun

Juliet: that’s cause Rachel is a class A bitch


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment