Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/19 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 19 The Naked Truth

[Spencer’s house]

Emily: That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?

Spencer: That's what they gave me.

Juliet: So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning.

Aria: I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this.

Spencer; Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom.

Aria: So now we're saying this Vivian darkperson had her own wardrobe too?

Emily: This is so weird.

Aria: Can I touch it?

Spencer: Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy.

Spencer: Where's Hanna?

Juliet: She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school.

Aria: Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue. She wants blood.

Emily: Hanna's.

Spencer: Yeah. Probably mine too. I'm the one who told her that Kate used to be called "boil n' baggies."

Emily: Who told "A"?

Spencer: Who tells "A" anything? That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school.

Aria: Guys, check it out.

Spencer: What is that?

Aria: - It's a phone number.

Juliet: - Whose?

Aria: Uh there's no name.

Juliet: Let's call it.

Emily: Okay, stop. Now I feel like we're in a bad place.

Spencer: We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat.

Emily: Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive.

Aria: Em. How can we not call this? Okay, whoever this is may have some answers, like why on earth did Alison need to be this Vivian person?
Spencer: Yeah, and who was Vivian meeting, and why?

Emily: You think we're gonna find that out from a number in a pocket?

Spencer: Well, it's probably easier than hiring the fat lady with the tube top at the farmer's market who's gonna tell you your fortune, but if you're too scared—

Emily: I'm not scared!

Aria: Yeah, I don't know about our fortunes But that lady with the tube top makes really good apple butter.

Emily: Hello? 'Kay, what if we know this person? What am I supposed to say? It went to voice-mail.

Spencer: - Man or woman?

Emily: - It's a computer.

Aria: Uh Give it to me. Just! Hi, um this is a friend of Vivian's.
Can you just give me a call back on this number today? It's really important. Thanks.

[School hallway]

Aria: Wait. They still think you sent that picture?

Hanna: Yep.

Spencer: At least you weren't suspended, Han. This is gonna blow over.

Hanna: Yeah, until "A" gets hungry again and takes another bite out of my ass.

Juliet: Hanna.

Hanna: No. We thought we had all the power because we had "A's" phone. Well, guess what-- now "A's" using our phones against us.

Aria: Guess it could have been a lot worse, right?

Emily: Tamborelli's a jerk. Hit the wall with him last week.

Spencer: Wait, is he the one who's keeping you off the swim team?

Emily: Totally. He's got some major sponsor on the hook and doesn't want anyone in the pool who might tarnish the team's image.

Aria: What?! God, talk about bullies!

Emily: How much longer are we gonna have to pay for picking up that stupid shovel?

[Classroom]

Caleb: Hey, did you know she was gonna be in this group?

Aria: No. If I did, I would have given myself a fever this morning.

Juliet: oh my god, just my luck, if this bitch crosses any of us today I will go ham on her

Caleb: she needs to stop wearing sweats

Aria: yeah she hasn’t been feeling herself lately

Caleb: she’s still shaken up?

Aria: yeah

Caleb: well that guy is gonna be rotting in prison, so she doesn’t need to worry.

Aria: yeah try telling her that

Brooke: hi Juliet

Juliet: hi, how are you

Brooke: good, we miss you on the team

Juliet: miss you guys too but I ain’t really up for the cheer life, after what happened

Brooke: Rachel is crazy, she’s making us train till we puke & whatever that PT did to you, you need to snap out of it cause your team needs you

Juliet: PT?

Brooke: yeah, psycho teacher

Juliet: can’t believe this

Brooke: listen

Juliet: no you listen; I have been drugged, stalked, abused & dragged by my ankles from room to room. So I am sorry if Rachel’s bitch fits is too much for you.



Brooke: Juliet I’m -

Juliet: no just stop

Juliet goes to sit down next to Caleb & Aria

Aria: hi you okay?

Juliet: no

Aria: You've got to be kidding me.

Juliet: todays just not my day is it.

Caleb: What, you know that guy?

Aria: Yeah. It's Alison's brother. I can't do this.

Caleb: I don't think you've got a choice. Besides, with everybody spilling their guts today, some of us might have a lot to say. I know I do.

Aria: Sorry. Forgot to turn it off.

Text reads: Truth hurts, sweetie. May hurt your new pal more than you. – A

Aria: Juliet look

Juliet: who do you think is doing it?

Aria: I don’t know

Veronica: Feel free to write down anything you want. It's anonymous. Jenna, if you need help, I can—

Jenna: No, thank you. I'll pass.

Veronica: Well, I'm sorry, but that's not really an option. If you'd prefer Jason, he'll be back in a few minutes with the flashlights, or if there's someone else you trust.

Jenna: I don't trust anyone around here.

Veronica: Okay. Well, keep in mind that this day is about opening up to new possibilities, and you'll be expected to—

Jenna: To what? To forgive all the classmates who've mistreated me? I'm not big on group hugs, Mrs. Hastings. I don't need a special flashlight to know what people around here are hiding. This school's filled with phonies and liars. They're everywhere.

Veronica: In what way have you been mistreated?

Jenna: How much time have you got? Oh, should I-- should I start with the day that I was cornered in the girls' bathroom and smacked?

Caleb: Is she talking about Hanna?

Veronica: Did you ever report this? –

Caleb: Well, she couldn't.

Aria: - Wait! Caleb!

Caleb: No because if she had, she would have to admit that she threw the first punch. Isn't that right, Jenna? So, just to clarify, we are telling the whole truth today, right, not just the part we want to remember? By the way, this is Caleb speaking, in case you were confused.

Juliet: oh my god

[School hallway]

Juliet is looking at her phone; Jason spots her & decides to bump into her.

Juliet: oh sorry

Jason: its okay it was my fault

Juliet: Jason, I just wanted to say thank for being there when

Jason: hi don’t sweat it, its okay. So are you gonna always dress like this

Juliet: maybe, why don’t you like it?

Jason: you know I like you in anything

Juliet: come in here

Juliet grabs Jason’s hand & takes him to a classroom

Juliet: did you like Aria? Oh and pick your words wisely

Jason: yeah I liked her, but

Juliet: great

Jason: I don’t like like her the way I do you

Juliet: like like?

Jason: when I saw you laying there unconscious, I thought you were dead. And the thing that kept going through my head was “I didn’t say it, I didn’t bloody say it”

Juliet: say what?

Jason: that I love you, & it all just turned black –



Juliet kisses Jason

Juliet: don’t say anything else

They kiss, Juliet unbuttons Jason’s shirt & removes his belt while he kisses her neck.

[School Canteen]

Aria: Hey. We tried texting you.

Hanna: Caleb has my phone. Are those salted? Please say yes.

Aria: Come on, let's-- let's go somewhere else.

Hanna: No. I'm fine. She has a birthmark!

Juliet: Okay.

Hanna: Em, do you still have it-- that photo from the locker room?

Emily: Yeah, I think so.

Juliet: Why? Han

Aria: what-- what's going on?

Hanna: There wasn't a birthmark in that photo! Where is it?

Aria: - What?!

Hanna: - Look! Look, there's no birthmark! It was photoshopped!

Emily: Y-you think she stuck her head on somebody else's body?

Hanna: Yes.

Aria: Why would "A" go to all that trouble to Photoshop her body? If-- if she was trying to embarrass her, why would she improve her?

Hanna: What if it wasn't "A" who took that photo and sent it from my phone?

Emily: Well, who did?

[Girls toilet]

Kate: If this is about an apology, the damage has already been done.

Hanna: I didn't snap that picture of you, Kate - But I think I know who did.

Kate: - Who?

Hanna: Let's just say I'm no stranger to the magic of Photoshop. I mean, I spent all of ninth grade trimming my thighs.
Mmm.

Kate: And I care because?

Hanna: Because, you know, I'm starting to think that someone put your head on a much better body.

Kate: Excuse me?

Hanna: Well, for one, your chest was definitely enhanced.

Kate: Guess again, Hanna. Some of us don't have to work as hard as you do.

Hanna: So, you didn't enhance. You just erased. The birthmark above your waist.

Kate: I don't know what you're talking about.
Hanna: Yes, you do. You know, next time I'd be a little bit more careful when you're taking a sweater off in public. Why would you do that, Kate? Why would you take a photo--?

Kate: What was I supposed to do? Wait for your stuck-up BFF to download hideous pictures of me from riding camp. Like I couldn't see that coming!

Hanna: You know, maybe it's time I really took a picture of you, Kate. Aria, can I borrow your phone?

Aria: Yeah, in a minute. I'm using it, though. To record this conversation.

[School Hallway]

Hanna: My mom has got to hear this.

Emily: I can't believe Kate would send that out herself.- I mean, that's psycho.

Juliet: - No, it's genius. The first week of school, she takes down Hanna and makes every girl pity her and makes every guy want to pounce on her.

Hanna: Okay, not every guy. Caleb wants to strangle her. You need to tell him to stop.

Aria: Stop him from what?

Hanna: From trying to crack my phone. He still thinks Jenna did it. You have to tel him to quit.

Aria: - But why me?

Hanna: - Because you're in the same group & you Juliet. Now, go check the music room.

Aria: - What if he's not in there?

Hanna: - Well, then, check the rooftop. Look, I don't want Jenna sniffing out what he's doing. She's got eyes everywhere. Now, go. I have to find my mom.

Juliet: we’ll split Aria! I’ll text you if I found him.

Aria: ok I’ll do the same


[Sleeping in school]

Emily:  Oh, my God. I got, like, six missed calls from that number.

Aria: What's going on?

Juliet: What-- what number?

Hanna: Where the hell am I?

Emily: The number in Ali's raincoat.

Aria: Who's calling now?

Emily: The same number. Do I answer it?

Aria: Yes, answer it.

Emily: Hello?

Guy: Hey, is this Vivian's friend?

Emily: Y-yes. Yes, it is.

Guy: What do you want?

Emily: I was calling because we, um I had a few questions.

Guy: Yeah, well, I have a few myself, but I don't want to do this on a phone. Will you meet me?


Emily: Yes. I will


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment