Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/19 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 19 Shadow Play

[Classroom]

Hanna: How many goldstick variations are there?

Spencer: Thirty-two. They'll never miss us.

Emily: Aria still isn't answering.

Juliet: What are you gonna say if we get her? Isn't it funny how your old boyfriend "turned out to be a stalking whackjob?"

Emily: I'd like to know a lot more before we talk to her.

Spencer: You take that side of the desk, you take the file cabinet.

Hanna: What are we looking for?

Spencer: Evidence. We're gonna need a lot more if we're going to prove to Aria that Ezra's Not who he says he is.

Juliet: That he's "A."

Hanna: How are we going to convince Aria if we can't even say it out loud? If I was a teacher and my students only got me coffee mugs, I would so start flunking people.

Emily: Tell me that's what it loo like?

Hanna: Ali's journal.

Juliet: So that was Ezra at the cabin?

Spencer: We always knew there were two of them.

Hanna: Ezra and Shana?

Spencer: Ezra and somebody.

Emily: What is Mona doing here?

Spencer: I don't know.

Juliet: Is she looking for the book?

Spencer How should I know? Quiet.

Hanna: Why is Mona stealing papers from Mr. Fitz?

Spencer: Maybe she isn't stealing them. Maybe she's delivering them.

[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: Shouldn't we do this in your room?

Spencer: My parents are out of town, being lawyers.

Juliet: Sounds romantic.

Spencer: One's in Chicago, the other one's in Boston. I don't think there are any pages missing.

Hanna: Okay, are you, like, getting a cold?

Spencer: Allergies.

Emily: What about the phone number and email addresses I found with the money?

Spencer: I have a reverse directory for that phone number. We can send emails to those addresses, but we should do it from someplace that can't be traced. What do we know about Shana?

Juliet: That she's missing.

Spencer: No, I mean, really. What do we know?

Hanna: She was with Paige.

Emily: Can we please not go there.

Hanna: I'm just saying, we don't have a lot of details about that. Not those kind of details. I mean, did Shana ever mention anything about Georgia, something that connects with where Ali's hiding?

Emily: I thought you didn't want us looking for Ali.

Spencer: I think "A" changed the rules on that.

Juliet: I'm in the same place Emily is I'm more angry than I am scared.

Emily: What do you want me to do? Interrogate my girlfriend about her summer fling?

Hanna: Basically.

Emily: Isn't there some sort of Mona-Fitz connection we should be worrying about?

Hanna: I cannot worry about anything else. My brain is full.

Spencer: So's mine. We'll tag up on this later. Aria should be back by then. What?

Emily: Did it ever occur to you guys that we found that book awfully easy?

Spencer: What are you thinking? I'm thinking what if it wasn't "A" who put that book in the desk?

Hanna: Em, get real, this is all about the a-ness of things.

Spencer: Yeah, I wouldn not have said like that, but Hanna's right.

Hanna: I love when you say that.

[Brew]

[School bathroom]

Hanna: The more I see of men, the more I want to get a dog. Too bad there isn't another alternative.

Emily: Too bad.

Hanna: So he just paid for your cup of coffee?

Spencer: Left a ten-cent tip.

Juliet: On a cup of coffee? What a waste.

Emily: Glad Aria's done with him.

Hanna: Is she?

Juliet: You think she started up with Ezra and didn't tell us?

Spencer: Show of hands: Who hasn't lied about something romantic to the rest of the group? I rest my case.

Emily: What do we do?

Spencer: You're President of the man-haters club, how would you feel about keeping an eye on Ezra Fitz?

Hanna: I was born for the job.

Aria: Morning, troops.

Emily: Hey. Aria. How was Syracuse?

Aria: Oh, it was fine.

Hanna: You have a good time with your dad?

Aria: Yeah, real good time.

Spencer: Did you make it down to the Erie Canal Museum?

Aria: Ah, it was closed.

Juliet: Too bad.

Aria: So, what did I miss around here?

Spencer: Nothing much.

Aria: Well, it's time to go wrestle the world to its knees.

Hanna: You really have been to the Erie Canal Museum, haven't you?
Spencer: Twice.

[Backstage]

Emily: here calls came from here?

Aria: you think that Alison’s in there? Why?

Hanna: because someone called the number on that contact and it came from a payphone in this club

Spencer: well if that’s Alison hiding in plain site and doing three shows a night

Juliet: Its like someone threw a hand grenade in a room full of baggiest

Emily: I don’t think this is right, Ali can’t be here

Hanna: well this is where the call came from

Alison: Did anybody see you come in here?

Juliet: We don't think so.

Alison: Then get the hell out.

Emily: Ali

Alison: I told you not to come look for me.

Aria: Well, things have changed.

Alison: Maybe for you, but not for me. I mean, are you trying to get me killed? This one already tried once.

Spencer: Don't talk to me like that. Don't talk to us like that.

Aria: Ali we want you back.

Alison: Are you sure about that? I bet this one would love it if something happened to me. That way she wouldn't have to worry about dropping down to second place if I came back.

Juliet: What is wrong with you?

Alison: Aren't you sick and tired of her ordering you around?

Emily: You are way out of line.


Alison: Am I, Emily? Am I really? Start thinking for yourself, instead of letting Spencer think for you.

Spencer: Well, maybe she's right. Maybe it's time we all start thinking for ourselves. Let's see how long you last out here without us.

Aria: Spencer, what are you talking about?

Spencer: You're setting us up for something. I don't know what it is, but it's a set-up. And we're supposed to be some kind of decoy for you and take all the heat. But you only ever tell us what you want us to know. It's always been that way.

Alison: And you're different?

Spencer: Yeah, I'm different.

Alison: Has she told you?

Aria: Told me what?
Spencer: Aria

Alison: Split up, go different ways.

Spencer” Get whoever it is to follow us so you can get away?

Hanna: Don't even think about it.

Ezra: Aria? Are you in there? Aria?

Aria: It's Ezra.

Spencer: Don't answer.

Aria: What are you talking about? It's Ezra.

Juliet: Don't let him know where we are.

Alison: You better tell her.

Emily: Shut up, Ali.

Alison: Who sharpened your tongue, little girl?

Ezra: It's safe. You can come out now. I'll take care of you.

Aria: Ezra!

Ezra: I don't know what they've told you about me, but it's not true.

Alison: You guys gonna tell her, or is that supposed to be my job?

Aria: Well, somebody better tell me something.

Ezra: I'll keep you safe Aria, I promise. I love you. No one has ever loved you the way I do.

Spencer: You can't trust him.

Aria: Why?

Alison: No guts.

Juliet: I think I liked you better when you were dead.

Toby: We don't have much time. I hit him hard, but I only hit him once.

Spencer: Wait. Where's Ali?

Emily: She's gone. Get in. Go.

[In the car]

Aria: Why did Toby hit him?

Emily: Ali was right.

Juliet: None of us has any guts.

Toby: You figure it out yet?

Spencer: I wish you'd stop saying that.

Toby: Have you? 'Cause this car is just about out of gas.

Spencer: So am I. I'm just so damn tired.

Hanna: We're all tired, Spencer.

Juliet: Figure it out

Emily: so we can get on with our lives.

Aria: No matter who gets hurt.

Toby: You're all the time talking about wanting the answer. Maybe you do, maybe you don't.

Spencer: What is that supposed to mean?

Aria: Maybe you're afraid of finding out the whole truth.

Toby: She already has the truth.

Spencer: Where is it? In the book? Where in the book?

Toby: Look at the pages. Don't look at the book, look at the pages.

Spencer: That's the same thing.

Toby: No, it's not.

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: We were supposed to find it.

Emily: But why give the book back after going to all that trouble to steal it?

Spencer: Because now it's a trojan horse. Look. There are changes, little changes that have to add up. Like here it says, "I can't stop thinking of ambrose pierson." But in the picture I took in the car, it says, "I can't stop thinking of ambrose pavilion."

Hanna: What's ambrose pavilion?

Spencer: I don't know, but it was a big enough clue that whoever stole this book wanted to make sure we never saw it, in fact that we saw something else.

Juliet: Are all the changes like that?

Spencer: Yeah, so far. January becomes March, a cute girl becomes a cute guy.

Emily: And "A" thinks we won't notice because we'll think we're so smart for getting it back.

Spencer: But "A" doesn't know that I have the original pages on my phone. So we have our edge back.

Hanna: Look, you're saying that Ezra left that book for us to find.

Juliet: Which means he knows we know. We have to tell Aria.

Emily: She's still not answering.

Hanna: Then we'll sit on her porch until she gets back from Albany.

Spencer: Syracuse.

Emily: Wait. Let me try calling her one more time before we wake up the whole house.

Hanna: Guys.

Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment