Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/09 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 9 Into the Deep

[School hallway]

Juliet gets a text from Jason

Reads: Wear something red tonight, can’t wait to see you tonight. Jason.

Juliet smiles and walks into class

[Juliet’s room]

Juliet is getting ready to go for the surprise. Jason texts her a address

Hailey: hi babe where are you going?

Juliet: oh I’m going to see Jason

Hailey: really? Well here you go

Juliet: what’s this?

Hailey: it’s a necklace, wear it

Juliet: mum it’s just a date

Hailey: I know but I got a feeling he is the one

Juliet: thanks mum – mum are you crying?

Hailey: no yeah you look so grown up that’s all

Juliet: I love you

Hailey: I love you too

Juliet and Hailey hug

[In an old lake house]

Juliet knocks on the door to find it open

Juliet: Jason? Hello. Is there anyone here?

The lights switch on; there are fairy lights everywhere, red roses on the floor and the song ‘The Girl by City And Colour’ is playing in the background

Jason: Hi beautiful girl

Juliet: hi, what is this?

Jason: no don’t walk towards me

Juliet: why?

Jason: you remember this lake house?

Juliet: no

Jason: look at me

Juliet: remember now

[Flash back]

Alison and Juliet go into a college party

Alison: okay wait here I’ll be back I promise

Juliet: Ali is you actually going to leave me here?

Alison: listen this is a test for the new recruit, we need to be seen in a college party to be popular, we need this. Got it? And I need to know if I can count on you, so stay here.

Juliet: okay fine be quick.

Jason: she’s not coming back

Juliet: what?

Jason: Ali is not coming back

Juliet: well I think she will

Jason: hi I’m Jason

Juliet: Juliet

Jason: mm looking for a Romeo

Juliet: n-no

Jason: how about a Jason

Alison: urg his not here, what are you doing here Jason?

Jason: could say the same thing about you

Alison: well my friend here wanted to come to this party to meet her boyfriend

Juliet: Ali!

Alison: don’t worry you can never go there with him, his my brother. So his kinda like your brother too

Juliet: oh

Alison: anyways this party is lame, we are off bye Jason

Jason: it was nice meeting you

Juliet: you too

[Flash back ends]

Juliet: yeah I remember, Ali really threw me under the bus there

Jason: I knew she was lying. It’s the moment I first saw you and I knew

Juliet: You knew?

Jason: I knew you were one of a kind. so I got a meal and a movie set up

Juliet: well its Emily’s and I need to go and see her I promise I’ll be back for the film

Jason: yeah okay, but first

Jason goes down on his knee



Jason: I need to ask you something really important

Juliet: oh my god

Jason: that night you might not have been searching for a Romeo but you did find a Jason

Juliet: yeah I did

Jason: so I’ve already got permission from your mum

Juliet: that’s why she was acting weird

Jason: Juliet James will you marry be?

Juliet: you don’t need to ask me twice, yeah!

Jason: it’s a yes

Juliet: it’s a hell yeah!

Jason gets up and picks Juliet up and kisses her

Juliet: we’ll have dinner later; lets just go straight to desert.

Jason: Good plan

Jason & Juliet quickly take parts of their clothes off.

[Emily’s surprise party]

Juliet: hi guys!

Aria: oh hi

Spencer: is everything okay with you and Jason?

Juliet: yeah it’s perfect; it’s more than perfect! Where’s Emily?

Spencer: don’t know she’s gone somewhere with Paige, why are you so smiley

Juliet: this is why

Juliet shows them her ring

Aria: what! You and Jason!

Juliet: yeah I said yes

Spencer: I’m so happy for you

Juliet: we want it to be as soon as possible

Aria: what the wedding?

Juliet: yeah

Spencer: but why?

Aria: cause I might break them up in any second

Juliet: yeah that’s right

Spencer: I am happy you’re happy

Aria: so am I

Juliet: thanks guys, ah tell Emily I came and everything I have to go back to Jason

Spencer: yeah you go, go get him – is that weird now that he is my brother

Juliet: yeah

Aria: kind of

Juliet: alright bye guys

Spencer and Aria: bye


 The dress Juliet wears on the date



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment