Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/06 | StoryTime

Season 5 episode 6 Run, Ali, Run

[Outside]

Alison: It's from "A."

Caleb: What does it say?

Aria: "Did you miss me, bitches?"

Emily: It can't be.

Juliet: Shana's dead.

Hanna: Where's Toby?

Spencer: I don't know.


[Alison’s room]

Spencer: Will you please call me later? Okay. Bye.

Juliet:  Well, what did Toby say?

Spencer: Nobody was inside the house.

Emily: Thank God.

Spencer: Yeah, but his dad did break his leg trying to avoid a tree coming down.

Hanna: It could've been worse.

Spencer: Yeah. Caleb's with them at the hospital.

Alison: Guys, what does this mean? That we were wrong about Shana?

Aria: That "A's" alive and knows that I killed her.

Emily: That's impossible. We all heard what Shana said in that theater.

Aria: No, she never said that she was "A." She never used those words.

Emily: She had everything but the letter painted on her.

Hanna: Em, come on. We got a text seconds after the house blew up. Either Shana can cause explosions from the grave or "A" is back.

Spencer: Or never left.

Juliet: Well, what are you saying?

Spencer: I think "A" took a nap and woke up tonight.

Aria: "A's" been here the whole time just watching us, waiting for the right moment to resurface.

Alison: But why now?
Spencer: That's what we have to figure out.

[School Lunch]

Aria: Hey. You okay?

Juliet: Somebody dropped their lunch tray and she practically jumped out of her skin.

Hanna: So much for the new normal.

Emily: Yeah, I knew it was too good to be true.

Spencer: Too good to be true? These last two weeks have been nothing but crap.

Hanna: Is Toby still at the hospital?

Spencer:  Uh, yeah. He's there with Jenna and her mom.

Emily: What's up with Caleb? How long is he in town for?

Hanna: Who knows?

Alison: Oh, my God.

Spencer: What is it? Oh, my God. Ali.

Alison: "I buried your mom the same way" I watched her bury you. "A."

[Hanna’s house]

Alison: "A" killed my mother.

Emily: Who could it be? Mona? Someone working with Shana?

Aria: Yeah, or someone we haven't even thought of yet.

Hanna: Spence, are you okay?

Spencer: My dad didn't do it. I accused him of murder, but he didn't do it.

Juliet: Well, it made sense why you thought he did.

Aria: Unless your dad's "A. " I'm sorry, I'm just putting it out there.

Spencer: No, he can't be. And he thought that I killed Alison, now Bethany.

Melissa: That still doesn't rule out your sister.

Alison: Some things never change and now we're back to square one.

Aria: No, Ezra thinks that Bethany can ultimately lead us to "A."
Spencer: Okay, then we have to try to help Ezra find out as much as we can about her.

Emily: Aren't we stretching a little here?

Juliet: You have a better plan?

Alison: I can't wait around for answers. I need to leave town now.

Emily: But you just got back here. The only reason I came back is because I thought that "A" was dead.

Hanna: If "A" wanted to kill you, why not just do it? Why play games and blow up a house?

Alison: I have no idea. But I'm not sticking around to find out.

Emily: But if you leave Rosewood, then we can't protect you.

Aria: Yeah, and besides, it's not like before, Ali.

Juliet: The cops are watching your every move.

Hanna: The whole world knows you're alive.

Spencer: Even if you could run, where would you hide?

[Juliet’s house]

Paul walks in Juliet’s room

Hailey: Paul! – 

Juliet: its okay mum

Juliet closes her door. Paul goes to Juliet and grabs her face and kisses her

Paul: I’m so glad you’re okay I heard you were at the opposite house that blew up

Juliet: sshh my mum doesn’t know about that, she thought I was at Arias and if she knew she would not let me out till I graduate – hi I’m okay

Paul: yeah you’re okay!

[Emily’s room]

Alison: It wasn't "A". Whoever it was could've killed me and chose not to.

Spencer: Who would want to scare you like that?

Juliet: Lucas.

Emily: Your sister.

Spencer: Melissa?

Emily: She's part of Mona's gang.

Alison: Look, we don't know who it is. Okay? It was too dark to see anything.

Aria: Oh, my God. How could this happen?

Emily: It happened because she was alone. Hanna wasn't with her.

Juliet: Where is Hanna?

Emily: I didn't call her. She was gonna help Ali leave town tonight.

Aria, Spencer & Juliet: What?

Alison: Don't be pissed at her. What happened is just more proof that I should go. We're no closer to figuring out who "A" is.

Aria: That might not be true. Eddie Lamb gave this to Ezra.

Spencer: Eddie? Wait, from Radley?

Aria: Yeah.

Emily: What's it supposed to be?

Spencer: It's a drawing of my mother.

Aria: We think that Bethany drew that while she was in there.

Alison: So they did know each other.

Juliet: Doesn't look like Bethany liked your mom too much.

Spencer: Really? What gave it away? Was it the demon or the spear? What did Eddie say?

Aria: He didn't. He left it anonymously. Ezra still has a camera in his hallway and we saw it on the video.

Emily: I don't get it. Why would Eddie leave that for Ezra? Eddie wants Ezra to know that there's something to look into at Radley.

Emily: One of us has to get in there.

Aria: I vote Spencer. What? You know the place the best.

Spencer: I can't go back in there. I was committed.

Juliet: And her dad helped Toby's family win a settlement against Radley.

Spencer: I think I have a way in.

Alison reads text: "See how easy it is for me to kill you? If you leave Rosewood, I will. A."

Aria: I don't get it. For 2 years, "A's" been hunting you down like a warrior cat

Emily: and now "A" wants you alive and in town.

Juliet: But why?

Spencer: What's worse than death?



Love
Rumilla 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment