Tuesday 10 November 2015

PLL Season 2/12 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 12 Over My Dead Body

[Police station]

Garrett: They, uh, they've been like this since we brought 'em in here. Haven't said a word. You know, there's, uh, there's probably a promotion in this for you. You were right all along. They're guilty, and now we can prove it.

Wilden: Did you miss me? This doesn't just look bad, it is bad. Homicide is a capital offense in the state of Pennsylvania, and you girls are going down.

[Outside Anne’s house]

Aria: I got the same voicemail.

Spencer: Yeah, she probably sent it to all of her clients.

Hanna: She's not here.

Juliet: Looks like she didn't come home last night either. She hasn't checked her mail or picked up her papers.

Emily: Maybe we should call the police.

Hanna: And say what to officer Garrett when he starts asking us questions?

Spencer: Hanna's right. Garrett, Jenna, Ian, Jason-- they're all connected, we can't trust any of them. Look, the last time somebody thought she knew who "A" was, she got hit by a car. Sorry, Hanna.

Emily: Okay, so what do we do?

Spencer: We go into terror alert red and hope that our phones don't ring.

[Cellphone rings]

Spencer: That did not just happen!

Emily: It's Maya.

Hanna: Look at you, suddenly all happy.

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: I walked outside and when I came back inside, it was here.

Aria: Here? Like, in the middle of your kitchen, or here on your porch and you brought it inside?

Spencer: I haven't touched it.

Hanna: Guys, I never told you this, but Dr. Sullivan really helped me.

Juliet: Yeah, that was the reason that we trusted her.

Spencer: She helped us all.
Hanna: You don't think her ear's in here, do you?

Spencer; - Ohh!

Emily: - It's a big box for an ear.

Aria reads note: "You have until These are my demands."

Hanna: Dolls?!

Spencer: 'Kay Guess this is yours.

Aria: Wait.
Aria’s Doll’s voice: Make Jackie go away.

Juliet: Is there a creepier word than "creepy"?

Aria: Wait, this is the paper Jackie's getting published - on Theodore

Spencer: - GĂ©ricault? He's this French painter

Hanna: who painted.

Spencer: Yeah, in a word. But "A" also gave you this French article on GĂ©ricault, and it's identical to Jackie's paper. She plagiarized this.

Hanna’s Doll’s voice: Stop the wedding.

Juliet’s Doll’s voice: Ask noel to the ball.

Spencer: cheer ball, what why?

Hanna: Mona is going to freak out

Aria: we are freaking out. Noel!

Juliet: god I hate this!

Spencer’s Doll’s voice: Keep Toby safe.

Spencer: Oh, my God. Toby was driving his truck this morning and his brakes went out. That wasn't an accident. That was "A"

Emily: I didn't get one.

Aria: You've been "A's" target for weeks, Em.

Spencer: Yeah.

Hanna: Maybe "A's" bored with you. And I mean that as a good thing.

Aria: If "A" wants to shut me up, she found a way to do it. I mean, we finally tell someone the truth, and now Dr. Sullivan's gone. "A" can do that to anyone that we care about.

Juliet: So we do these things, and "A" gives her back? Is that what we're supposed to believe?

Emily: I get that this is a game, but I don't understand it.
Aria: Spence.

Spencer: No, it's brilliant, actually. "A" is being our ultimate "frienemy," forcing us to get what we want, but knowing that when we do

Hanna: All hell breaks loose.

Aria: Believe me, I really want to get rid of Jackie, but if I use this to do it, Ezra may never forgive me. There's a reason we can't just go around telling the truth: 'Cause it comes back to bite you, hard.

Spencer: Okay. We've got five hours to obey our Chucky dolls or I saw "A" push Ian off that bell tower, and there was no hesitation.

Hanna: Spence, what are you saying?

Aria: She's saying that it felt like it was easy for "A" to kill someone.

Spencer: And I only know one way to keep Toby safe, and that's to keep him away from me.

[Boys shower room]
Juliet walks in with confidence

Boy: hi get out

Juliet: oh please I’ve seen bigger

Noel: really?

Juliet: noel! Ermm I wanted to ask you something

Noel: go on

Juliet: wanna go to the cheer ball with me?

Noel: wait is this a prank, you hate me

Juliet: well you’re the captain and so am I so I think its only right

Noel: I’m dating Mona you know Hanna’s bestfriend

Juliet: Yeah well hate becomes love doesn’t it; so see you at the ball

Noel: wait wait! How about we seal the deal with a kiss

Juliet: Noel!

Noel: its either that or I’m not going with you

Juliet kisses Noel lightly

Juliet: there. Bye

Noel smiles at Juliet as she walks out

[Church wedding]

Spencer: Hanna said that Emily left before she did.

Aria: Em, where are you?

Juliet: I'm worried, Spence.

Spencer: You're not alone.

Aria: Juliet did you ask noel out yet?

Juliet: yeah found him at the gym knew they would be there cause the final is soon

Spencer: did he say yes?

Juliet: yeah – if I kissed him

Aria: what!

Spencer: so you kissed him?

Juliet: I had to, I feel so bad

Aria: yeah you should his with Mona

Spencer: well that hasn’t stopped her before if you think about

Juliet: okay why do people keep saying that?!

Aria: you were pretty awful before

Spencer: yeah

Juliet: yeah you’re right! Ugh!

Hanna stops the wedding

Spencer: I think Hanna's about to need a getaway car.

Juliet: Yeah.

Spencer: Come let's go.

[Woods]

Hanna: Emily! Emily!

Juliet: Em, are you okay?

Aria: What happened?

Emily: She's still alive. She was here.

Spencer: Did you see Dr. Sullivan?

Emily: I saw Alison.

[Police station]

Aria: Em. Are you okay?

Emily: I haven't said a word to anyone.

Spencer: They're watching us.

Hanna: What did the doctor say?

Emily: He gave me some oxygen. I’m fine.

Juliet: good

[Woods]

Juliet: You blacked out. Maybe you just getting the doors open.

Emily: That wasn't there before.

Spencer: It's a set of latitude/ longitude coordinates.

Hanna: The text "A" sent me in the church said she was about to run out of air.

Hanna: Did "A" bury Dr. Sullivan alive?

Spencer: Okay, I think we have to go left up here, and then it's not much farther.

Juliet: "Not much farther" in these heels is like a marathon in flats.

Emily: Can't do it.

Spencer: Here. Wait. It says that this is it. We're here.

Aria: Uh there's nothing here.

Hanna: Guys.

Aria: Could she be under there?

Hanna read’s text: “She's still alive, but we should start digging!”

Emily: Dr. Sullivan!

Spencer: There's something down there!

Hanna: Oh, my God! Her boots! Those are her boots!

Juliet: Go! Fast!

Spencer: Come on!

Emily: Dr. Sullivan!

Aria: What the hell?

Cop: They're over here! This is the police. Stay where you are!

Spencer: "A" set us up!

Spencer: Yeah, but for what?

Cop: on the ground.

[Police station]

Hanna: I thought detective Wilden was fired.

Veronica: He was suspended for his actions, but he's been reinstated as the chief officer in this investigation.

Spencer: How could that happen?

Veronica: He has evidence to back up his allegations. And it's significant, or you wouldn't be here.

Emily: Has anyone called my parents?

Veronica: They're on their way.

Wilden: When Alison DiLaurentis was murdered, she was hit so hard, it made an indentation to her skull. I've given you guys so many chances to just be honest with me. Evidence doesn't lie. We've known all along what the murder weapon was. Tonight we caught you with it.

The dress Juliet wears to Hanna's dad's wedding



Love 
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment