Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 3/24 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 24 A dAngerous gAme

[Spencer’s house]

Juliet: she knows we are down here right?

Emily: Maybe she's just as nervous about seeing us as we are about seeing her.

Aria: Guys, she's the exact same Spencer that we saw last week.

Hanna: No, the Spencer we saw in Radley was not the Spencer I know.

Emily: That was before.

Hanna: Em, we're not just here for her, we're for you, too.

Aria: Do we talk about him? Do we bring it up?

Juliet: I don't want to say anything that could put her back there.

Hanna: I know that said they found Toby, but they sent that second body to the state coroner for a reason. I mean, maybe there's hope.

Spencer: You know how I feel about hope. Breeds eternal misery. We lost Toby a long time ago. We just didn't know it. Oh, you've got to love the Hastings. I just get released from a mental hospital, and they welcome my friends with tea and crumpets.

Hanna: What's the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin?

Aria: Hanna, does it matter?

Hanna: I'm just making conversation.

Spencer: An English muffin is a baked bread. It's made of dough. And a crumpet is a griddle cake. It's made of batter.

Emily: How are you, Spence?

Spencer: I'm all right.

Aria: You know, you don't have to pretend to be okay for us.

Hanna: Yeah, if this was the act you had to pull off to get out of there, then

Spencer: Do you remember when you were in the light house, Emily? And you had to make that choice? It was either him or you? I wasn't as strong as you were. When I saw Toby in the woods, like that, I just gave up.

Emily: So what changed? You seem like you're back to yourself.

Spencer: I decided I didn't want to be victim anymore. That's not who I am. Here.

Juliet: What's this?

Spencer: My parents told all of their friends that I went to Radley for exhaustion, so they want to throw a soiree to make sure that everybody knows that I'm all better now. Could really use some support. Can you guys please come?

Hanna: Of course.

Emily: Sure.

Aria: You know we'd do anything for you.

Juliet: Yeah

Spencer: I'm counting on that.

[School hallway]

Spencer: Did Malcolm tell you what she looked like?

Aria: No, he just said she was a friend of mine, and her name was Alison. That's all I know.

Juliet: Well, look you have to talk to him, find out more.

Emily: Yeah, like did she have dark hair, horns, and a tail?

Aria: Guys, no, we are not using Malcolm to get to Mona. You know, the last time I saw Ezra I could hardly face him.

Hanna: All we have to do is show Mona's picture to the kid. He'll confirm that Mona took him and the cops will take our Lulu head back to the nut farm.

Emily: Hanna.

Hanna: Sorry, Spence. My bad.

Spencer: I don't know, it seems like a really bold move for Mona. The risk being seen like that?

Juliet: What are you saying, Spence?

Spencer: It feels desperate. Like maybe she's trying to get caught.

Aria: Okay, well, Malcolm is off limits, okay? Gotta get to class.

Hanna: I can use some extra money.

Juliet: Did you not just hear Aria?

Hanna: Juliet, kids love me. I'll make a game out of it.

Shana: Hey, Emily.

Emily: Hey. What-uh-what are you doing here?

Shana: Our coach arranged for us to practice here this morning. But I say if it's water, it's wet, right? A pool's a pool. I don't think we've met.

Emily: Uh, shana, this is Spencer.

Spencer: Uh, you swim for Oakwood?

Shana: Amongst other things. Will you be at the meet?

Spencer: Yeah. Wouldn't miss it.

Shana: I'll look for you and you too Juliet Good luck, Emily.

Emily: You, too.

Hanna: I hate her.

Spencer: Why?

Hanna: Because she flirts with everyone but me.

Emily: Shana's bad news. Wherever she goes, trouble follows.

[Hanna’s House]

Hanna: That's Allison. I mean he said she was the girl in the blue shirt.

Aria: This is crazy. And you're saying, that shana knows Jenna. And that the both of them are meeting up with Melissa? This is crazier than crazy. I mean, Radley's looking better every day. I'm actually ready to check in.

Emily: We're going to figure it out.

Aria: I've already got it figured out. Spencer's part of the a-team.
Game over. Today it's me and Ezra. Tomorrow it'll be you and Caleb. And then it's going to be your turn Emily, so get ready to say goodbye to Paige, 'cause I promise you, "A's" going to take her from you. And Juliet just be lucky Jason ran away when he had the chance. Why would Spencer do this to us?

Emily: Guys, I don't believe for one second that Spencer's on the a-team. Okay, if she is working with Mona then there has to be more to the story.

Aria: We don't know what happened in Radley. But Spencer went in there at rock bottom. And she came out like a shiny new penny.

Hanna: Are you thinking shock treatment?

Aria: No. No, I'm saying that Mona spent a lot of time in Radley. And maybe she made some friends. And maybe Spencer talked to some of those friends.

Juliet: Mona asked Spencer to join the a-team on the night of the masquerade ball. Did Spencer finally take her up on it?

Hanna: Yeah, but why now?

Emily: There's a way to prove that Spencer's still with us, and if Mona's watching, it won't put Spencer at risk.

Aria: Really, Hanna? You're in the mood for a dance party?

Hanna: Look, a was everywhere before Spencer joined the a-team. Do you really think we're meeting in secret?
[Girl’s toilet]

Spencer: what is this?

Hanna: You followed me here, that means you don't know who she is, either.

Emily: And if you don't know who she is, that means you're still one of us.

Aria: Look Spencer Whatever it is, no matter how deep you're into this, you know that you can tell us the truth, right?

Juliet: We want to help you.

Spencer: Mona came to see me at Radley. And when I found Toby in the woods, she'd planned the whole thing. She wanted to break me so that she could put me back together. Like her own humpty dumpty.

Aria: So, Mona made you an offer you couldn't refuse?

Spencer: She told me that Toby was still alive.

Emily: Toby's alive?

Spencer: And it's true. It's true, he's been working with Mona because he found out about red coat and Mona's the only person who knows who she is

Emily: And you've seen him?

Spencer: Yeah. Last night. He's on our side. You guys, he always was. But this party tomorrow, it's a set-up. Red coat just wants us all to be together.

Juliet: Why? What's she gonna do to us?

Spencer: I don't know. But we're not going to let it happen. Okay, whatever it is, we're one step ahead of her, finally, and there are two of us on the inside.

Hanna: And when were you going to clue us in on your double agent status, nikita?

Spencer: I'm the one who sent you the picture of me and Ali. And you did exactly what I needed you to do. Because Mona watches my every move. You've found a way to get to me without her knowing about it.

Emily: So, instead of red coat waiting for us tomorrow, we'll be waiting for her.

Aria: And if we're lucky, this will all be over with.

Spencer: Luck won't have anything to do with it.

[Hanna’s house]

Aria: It's perfect timing, actually. I need a pick-me-up.

Emily: That place is really nice.

Hanna: It's the Hastings. Were you expecting "donuts and dogs"?

Juliet: How can you afford new miu mius?

Hanna: Oh! I borrowed them. The store gives full refunds for returns.

Emily: That's if you don't wear them.

Hanna: Doesn't say that on the receipt.

[In the woods]

Hanna: You guys, I'm serious about not taking back those shoes.

Emily: Hanna, quiet! We've got to get inside before red coat shows up.

Aria: If she knows we're onto her, we'll never find out who she is.

Juliet: Are we sure we trust Toby?

Emily: Spencer does.

Hanna: Do we have a choice?

[In the house]

Hanna: Going somewhere?

Mona: You're making a terrible mistake.

Emily: That's not how we see it.

Mona: Because you don't see. You have know idea what's going on here.

Aria: We know enough.

Mona: What have you done?

Juliet: Mona, try your phone.

Mona: Nothing.

Aria: How can you not have a signal? We saw you make a call.

Mona: It's her. Don't you get it? She can do anything. She's everywhere and she's nowhere.

Hanna: Come on, let's get out of here.

Emily: It's locked!

Mona: We're gonna die. We're all going to burn.

Hanna: Shut up, Mona!

Mona: I'm never going to know who she was.

Aria: What did you just say?

Mona: Red coat. I don't know who she is either.

Juliet: Are you kidding?

Hanna: You guys, we have to get out of here.

[Outside]

Mona: Did anyone see her?

Juliet: See who?

Mona: Alison. She pulled me out of there. She pulled us all out.

Aria: No, you're hallucinating.

Mona: She was here. I swear it.

Emily: Ali's dead.

Hanna: I saw her, too.

Spencer: So did I. Ali is red coat.

[In the car]

Spencer: So all of this started when you were at Radley?

Mona: I made a deal with the devil. And she gave me a way in and out of that place. At first it was fun, having a partner. But then the game changed. She stole you from me.

Emily: So what happened that night? Were you there at the cemetery? Did you drug me? Did you take Ali's body?

Mona: I don't know who drugged you. But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat.

Hanna: How could you not see who it was?

Mona: She was wearing a mask. She looked just like Ali.

Aria: That's probably what happened tonight. It wasn't Ali. It was a mask.

Juliet: Guys

Hanna: Wait, is that?

Aria: Somebody pulled it out of the lake.

Hanna: We've have to get this out of here.

Aria: Wait! There's more.

Juliet: It's Jenna.

Emily: And shana?

Spencer: They know Wilden? Guys Look at the trunk.

[All phone buzzes]

Emily reads: “You're mine now. Kisses

Mona: "A."

Dress Juliet wears to go to Spencer's party



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment