Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/17 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 17 The Bin of Sin

[Caleb’s house]

Aria: You guys seriously think Mona's body is in that barrel?

Caleb: Yes.

Emily: We knew Alison was crazy, but to do something like that?

Juliet: Makes her even sicker than we thought.

Hanna: And now that psychopath is targeting me.

Aria: Hanna, this has to be payback from when you confronted her in jail.

Spencer: Whoa, slow down. When did you see Ali?

Hanna: And how does Aria know about that, and we're just finding out?  Caleb: Guys, that has nothing to do with this. Okay? That storage unit was rented in Hanna's name the day before Mona was murdered.

Spencer: So it was Ali's plan all along to frame you.

Hanna: Yeah. And that bloody knife that Toby found I probably have my prints all over it.

Caleb: I think it was a good choice to get rid of it.

Spencer: Yeah.

Hanna: We should do the same thing with the stuff in the bin.

Juliet: Hanna. Mona's body could seriously be in that barrel. Do you want to burn that, too?

Hanna: No. Of course not. But we can put it somewhere.

Emily: If we touch anything, that's tampering with the evidence. Evidence that could convict Ali.

Hanna: And me. And I don't have a good alibi.

Caleb: Yes, you do. You were with me at your house, prepping the Thanksgiving turkey.

Hanna: Caleb, we were alone. The cops will just think that you're protecting me.

Spencer: What about your mom? Where was she?

Hanna: She was at the soup kitchen with Ted.

Caleb: Well, we do have one thing going for us. We're a step ahead of Holbrook. He doesn't know that we traced Mona's laptop back to the storage unit.

Emily: How do we even know that Holbrook's behind this? It could be any one of Ali's little minions. Yesterday, we thought. Holbrook was reaching out to Aria.
Aria: Yeah, but he wasn't. He sent me on a wild goose chase for no reason.

Caleb: My point is, we have some time to play a little offense. I will corrupt their data files and make sure that Hanna's name is no longer connected to that bin.

Spencer: Then we can tell Tanner that we traced Mona's laptop there.

Aria: Yeah, and she'll eventually put the pieces together that Holbrook's behind this.

Hanna: Yeah, and if she doesn't? It will just boomerang back onto me.

Juliet: That's not gonna happen.

Hanna: How are you so sure?

Spencer: Hanna, this is the safest plan we've got.

Hanna: Yes, safe for you guys. Not for me.

Caleb: Hanna.


[Outside]

Juliet: hi guys

Emily: hi you okay?

Juliet: yeah

Aria: where’s Paul

Juliet: at work being busy as always. Where’s Spence?

Aria: Uh, I don't think that's an actual parking spot, Spence.

Spencer: The laptop's moving.

Emily: What?

Spencer: Mona's laptop. Somebody's taken it out of the storage unit.

Aria: Holbrook?

Spencer: My money's on Hanna. She wasn't in school today.

Emily: Okay, Hanna might be scared, but she wouldn't do something like that.

Spencer: Are you sure?

Juliet: There's only one way to find out.

Spencer: Come on.

[Spencer’s car]

Emily: Take this left.
Spencer: How much further?

Emily: The GPS says that we're about a mile away.

Aria: Why would Caleb help Hanna do this?

Juliet: We don't know that he is.

Spencer: They're not at Hanna's house, they're not calling us back. He's got to be helping her.

Emily: It's up ahead on the right.

[Outside]

Emily: What is this place?

Spencer: Looks like it's an old ice cream factory.

Aria: Why would Hanna and Caleb come all the way out here?

Juliet: Because they knew no one else would.

Emily: Hanna? Caleb?

Spencer: That's got to be the wind moving stuff around.

Aria: Where does the tracker say the laptop is?

Spencer: I completely lost service.

Juliet: Right, well, this place is huge. We should probably split up.

Emily: Yeah, I'll go check out the second floor.

Aria: Okay.

A while later

Juliet: what’s going on

Emily: come on! Hurry!

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Emily: It won't budge! Oh, God.

Juliet: Okay, hang on.

Emily:  Oh, my God. Hang on.

Juliet: Are you guys okay? Oh, my God.

Emily: Here. Oh, my God.

[Paul’s house]

Paul: I wanted to speak to you about something

Juliet: what is it?

Paul: work was jam packed today and I need to leave again

Juliet: what? To where?

Paul: London

Juliet: for how long?

Paul: 6 months

Juliet: are you kidding me?

Paul: I’m so sorry

Juliet: I just got you back Paul – I I’ll come with you

Paul: no you need to graduate

Juliet: I don’t want you to leave

Paul: I have to – I’ll call you, text you and we’ll Skype chat all the time

Juliet: but I wanna be able to touch you, to kiss you to just be with you in 3D

Paul: I have to go Juliet

Juliet: what about me?

Paul: this doesn’t change anything

Juliet: really?

Paul: yes really, I’ll forever be with you

Paul hugs Juliet while Juliet is in tears.


Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment