Tuesday 10 November 2015

PLL Season 2/11 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 11 I Must Confess

[Hanna’s room]

Spencer: Yeah, we weren't sure, we just thought that maybe she-- Yeah, thanks. She's not at swim practice.

Hanna: I told you. She's not allowed near the pool.

Juliet: Guys, all of her clothes are here.

Aria: - You think she did something crazy?

Spencer: - Like what?

Aria: Like jump in her car and burn rubber till she hits Texas.

Spencer: And leave everything behind? She didn't even take her phone.

Juliet: I wouldn't either if I were her. "A" had his/her/its hands around her neck and keeps reminding her!

Hanna: - She hasn't slept in weeks.

Aria: - Who has?

Spencer: Hanna, did you not see this?

Hanna: Is that you?

Aria: Yeah, of course it's me.

Spencer: Well, unless you're Aria's mom, just assume it's Spencer slutting it up.

Aria: When did she get that?

Spencer: 3.07am and came with a text "Clue Ella in and I'll let you out, "A."

Aria: Give me this.

Juliet: Aria, chill. Emily would never send that to your mother.

Spencer: Well, of course she wouldn't because she can't, 'cause we have her phone and she left in the middle of the night! Where the hell is she?

[Therapy]

Anne: Hi.

Emily: I'm ready to talk.

Anne: Good. Come in and join us. Your friends have been worried about you.

Hanna: Em why didn't you at least wake me? I was sleeping five feet away from you.

Emily: I can't keep asking my friends to take care of me.
Aria: Emily, look, if you were seriously thinking about goin to Texas

Emily: I didn't have any plans. I just knew that the longer I stayed here, the worse it was gonna get. And I'm not gonna be used as a bowling ball to knock down my best friends.

Spencer: Emily, we're sitting here because of you. None of us think that you—

Emily: That I'm the weakest link. Yeah, well, somebody else does.

Anne: Who? Who's using you to knock down your friends?

Juliet: Somebody that's been trying to hurt us. For a long time.

Anne: When did these threats begin? Did the texts start coming after Alison's funeral?

Emily: Before.

Aria: At first we thought they were coming from Alison,

Emily: but then they found her, her body.

Anne: And you don't have any clue who this "A" person might be?

Hanna: We do,

Spencer: but We've been wrong before.

Juliet: "A" is an expert at making other people look guilty.

Anne: Do we think this person goes to your school?

Anne: Maybe, but it's not like we go home and we're suddenly safe.

Aria: "A" is everywhere, constantly on us Like a shadow.

Anne: And I'm the first person you've told about this? Why have you waited this long to say something?

[School canteen]

Hanna: You don't think we should have mentioned her?

Spencer: How could we without spilling everything about that summer?

Aria: It just kinda makes us look like we're making it all up.

Juliet: Sullivan probably thinks we're insane.

Emily: Guys, after the fashion show, even her parents think there's somebody out there messing with us.

Hanna: My dad still wants to sue.

Aria: - Sue who? –

Hanna: Everyone. - Hey, did you bring them?

Aria: - Bring what?
Hanna: I'm gifting Kate at the rehearsal dinner so she'll forget I talked smack about her and Isabel.

Aria: You're giving her a book of horse pictures?

Hanna: Yeah, it's classier than a calendar.

Juliet: No, classy would be buying something new, Hanna.

Spencer: She's gonna know that these are used.

Hanna: No, she won't, and besides, you have a staff that dusts your books. Oh, look, horse doing a wheelie. Kate will love that.

Aria: Hanna, your step-sister was once entrampled by a horse. - Why do y –

Hanna: It's not about her, okay? It's about my dad. We're finally getting along, and I'm not about to blow it the week he's getting married.

Emily: Do we think that she sent me that picture of Aria and Fitz?

Spencer: Yeah, we think she had help from Garrett.

Aria: - Yeah, but why? It's not like torturing us is gonna give her back her sight. Plus, the person she really wants to hurt is already dead.

Juliet: Yeah, well, she probably had help with that, too.

Hanna’s gran: No wonder I didn't recognize you.

Hanna: - Grandma!

Hanna’s gran: - You have a salad in front of you. I've never seen you eat anything green before. Howdy, girls.

The girls: Hey, Gran.

Hanna: What are you doing here?

Hanna’s gran: Don't we have a dinner to go to?

Hanna: That's tomorrow night.

Hanna’s gran: Yeah, well, I guess I just ran a couple stop signs, got here early. I need your house keys. They got a little girls' room near here?

Aria: - Yeah, it's just inside to the left.

Hanna gran: - Oh, perfect. Hanna, come with. She'll be right back. I just need to wipe the dew from my lily.

Hanna: Okay, grandma, no. Walking now.

Emily: - What does that even mean?

Spencer: - It doesn't matter. I'm now officially done eating forever.

Emily: Maybe we should've skipped Dr. Sullivan and gone straight to the police.

Spencer: Garrett is on the force, Em. Jenna got there first.

[School hallway]

Brooke: Hi Juliet

Juliet: hi you all set for the cheer ball soon

Brooke: yep everything is all set and done boss

Juliet: good, so who are you taking?

Brooke: I don’t know might ask Sean, do you think Hanna will mind? –

Juliet: Hanna wont mind she’s moved on.

Brooke: glad you said that, who you taking?

Juliet: no one

Brooke: oh come on there must be someone

Juliet: no

Brooke: our captain cant have no date, so I’ll do match making im great at that

Juliet: don’t please I’m fine to go by myself

Brooke: you’re so noble, how about noel?

Juliet: his dating Mona

Brooke: so that never stopped you before

Juliet: I can’t believe you said

Brooke: Listen, noel is available you can get anyone you want, you can even get Spencer’s dad

Juliet: true 

Brooke: come on, we all fancied him

Juliet: yeah you’re right

Brooke: oh look at him, I’m going to get his background checks & oh check out his shoe size. Byezaaaa

Brooke runs off to catch up with a guy

Juliet: [laughs] crazy bitch

[School assembly]

Anne: The pressure you're under at this point can be overwhelming.
Choosing the right college, getting in, leaving home-- it can all be scary. A few weeks ago your principal asked me to come and talk about some of the tough choices you're facing. But how can you make any good choices when you're not in a safe place? Many of you don't feel safe. You feel like you can't make a move without someone judging you or challenging you or worse, threatening you. Bullies have been around since the first caveman invented the club. When I was in school the attitude was, kids are cruel, but being roughed up a little built character. Today's bullies can cause a lot more damage. They have better weapons. They can keep hitting "send" over and over, and hide behind the anonymity of a text or an email, which is about as cowardly as it gets.

Hanna: Would it be bad if we ran to the bathroom right now?

Aria: - Way bad.

Hanna: - Why is she doing this?

Emily: Shhh!

Anne: These vicious attacks sent through electronic means may as well be carved in stone. If you think a college admissions board, not to mention a jury, won't examine the evidence, you're sadly mistaken. All it takes is for the victims to stop being afraid and decide to speak up and speak out.

Hanna: Am I the only one who thinks she's made things worse?

Emily: - Why would it be worse?

Hanna: - Because she just tore our clothes off, basically, in front of the entire school.

Aria: She wasn't betraying us, Han.

Juliet: This is someone trying to help us take down the enemy.

Spencer: - Is your phone back on?

Hanna: - Yeah. Why? Well, Sullivan finished ten minutes ago, and we haven't heard from the beast. So that's progress.

Hanna: Or the quiet before the storm. - What are you looking at?

Aria: - Hmm? Nothing. Look, Sullivan's right. It was time to speak up. - I'll talk to you guys later.

Jenna: - Aria? Did you go to the assembly?

Spencer: Yeah, we all did, Jenna. Why?

Jenna: Just curious. What did you think of the shrink's speech? Too little too late, huh?

Juliet: What's that supposed to mean?

Jenna: It's just a shame St. Sullivan wasn't around when your friend Alison was ruling these halls.

Emily: I guess it takes one bully to know another, Jenna. Could you please move your stick? There are people trying to get past you.

[Therapy]

Aria: Dr. Sullivan! Guys where is she?

Hanna: Okay, are you sure that she said to meet her here?

Emily: I'm positive she said meet in her office.

Juliet: So, where is she? She's not here.

[All phone buzzes]

Spencer reads: "The doctor is out. - A"


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment