Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/02 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 2 Turn of the Shoe

[Café]

Aria: When was the last time your mom called you from New York?

Hanna: I don't know, the day before yesterday. I haven't really been keeping track.

Emily: Have you checked your phone?

Hanna: She called me from the hotel room, Emily. She has no cell. Who was that freaky woman at the funeral?

Juliet: Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han.

Hanna: The one in black with the veil, and she was just diving into that town car.

Emily: Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa? Spencer?

Spencer: What?

Emily: Where's your sister been?

Spencer: D.C. she's interviewing for an internship.

Juliet: With who, Satan?

Aria: Wait a second. You think that Melissa was the woman in black? –

Emily: Do you? –

Aria: I didn't really get a good look at her. I was trying not to wet myself when that new cop made a beeline over for us.

Hanna: Well, he can beeline all he wants. We didn't do anything to Wilden.

Aria: Except for throw his car in a lake and leave fingerprints all over it when "A" pulled it out. Spencer, what are you doing with my French fries?

Spencer: I'm re-created the geography around the lodge to see if it's even possible that the person who jumped out of the plane could rescue you three from a burning building. Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick.

Hanna: It's mine.

Spencer: No, it's not. It's a plane.

Aria: Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want, it wasn't Alison.

Hanna: Why are you so sure?

Aria: Because I went to her funeral twice.

Hanna: We never saw a body.

Emily: We've been through this. Okay? You were oxygen-deprived.

Hanna: She wasn't, and you saw her, right? Oh. So now I'm the crazy one. Gimme my mozzarella back.

Spencer: Okay, it looked a lot like Alison, and I'm not ruling it out.

Aria: So you're saying that you think her mom is laying out all of her old pillows and toys because she's expecting her return?

Emily: It was just one toy. A clown.

Aria: God, Emily, please. Not you, too.

Mona: Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. So I've been thinking a lot about the Alison question.

Hanna: Really? I've been thinking a lot about how you put my mom's phone in Wilden's casket.

Mona: Nice. What else do I have to do to prove to you that we're in this together? I gave you that chip from his dash cam, you were all there when my computer was hacked I have cashed in all of my "get out of hell free" cards, so if you don't believe me and you still think I'm keeping secrets, go out there and search that RV for yourselves. What?

Spencer: Lead the way. We'll follow.

Juliet: Why are we doing this now?  

Spencer: Because if we wait until later she can get back here before us and purge.

Emily: What was that?

Spencer: It was a bird. A beaver. Do you need to wait in the car?

Emily: I'm just saying I don't even know what we're supposed to be looking for.

Mona: Oh, my God. Oh, my God, it's gone.

Aria: What do you mean it's gone?

Mona: This is where I left it. I mean, you saw me, Hanna. I haven't been back here since. I swear. Somebody stole it.

Spencer: Somebody?

Hanna: Let's get out of here.

Mona: That somebody wasn't me!

Aria: Wait.

[School hallway]

Hanna: hi you going later

Juliet: yeah I need it

Spencer: so he differently called you

Juliet: yeah why?

Spencer: It might be a trap from “A”

Aria: I’m sure it isn’t

Emily: just be safe

Juliet: I’m finally gonna be with Jason again

Emily: gonna miss you cheering for me

Juliet: I think I’ll let Rachel have the turn now. See you guys

[Hotel room]

Juliet knocks on the door, Jason opens it

Jason: Finally

Jason grabs Juliet in, closes the door, takes off her jacket while kissing her

[A while after]

Juliet & Jason are in bed

Juliet: so your mum is back 

Jason: what?

Juliet: in rosewood, shes back

Jason: I didn’t know this

Juliet: really?

Jason: yeah

Juliet: that’s weird

Jason: I really don’t wanna talk about my mum while we are together

Juliet: did you talk about me? To your mum?

Jason: yeah I said a few things like how I am so in love with you

Juliet: really?

Jason: no I know she would say something about us that will annoy me. And I would end up saying something a son shouldn’t say to a mother. But she knows about us

Juliet: you feeling better after the elevator thing?

Jason: you’re saying it now, after we’ve just bounced off each other from wall to wall

Juliet: sorry

Jason: hi, I enjoyed it

Juliet: Jason, I wanted to tell you something

Jason: yeah

Juliet: the time we first hooked up the first time remember in your room

Jason: how can I forget

Juliet: you recorded us

Jason: Juliet

Juliet: no let me finish, someone got hold of it and gave it to Rachel, which made her blackmail me with it, but I managed to stop her. I just wanna know why? Why you lied and never told me

Jason: I didn’t want you to think of me as a freak, none or the N.A.T members saw that video I promise.

Juliet: have you still got it?

Jason: no I promise - Think about it, would you ever have dated me if you knew – I thought so

Juliet: we're dating?

Jason: I’d like to think that

Juliet: I’ve missed you so much and it still hurts

Jason: I missed you too

Juliet: prove it

Jason leans over & starts to kiss Juliet softly.

[A while later]

Jason & Juliet are in the shower, Juliet walks out, wraps herself with a towel & goes to the room. Her phone buzzes

Text reads: “one liar to another, it takes one to know one. A”

Jason’s phone buzzes. Juliet looks in the bag to find a DVD she puts the DVD on. It’s the one of her & Jason.

[A while later]

Jason gets out the shower to find Juliet all dressed to leave

Jason: Juliet where are you going?

Juliet pulls out the DVD and throws it on the bed

Jason: what’s that?

Juliet: you promised, I’m an idiot to believe you

Jason: I don’t get it

Juliet: that’s the DVD Jason, the one of you & me you told me you don’t have it what was it doing in your bag

Jason: Juliet I promise you I didn’t have that there

Juliet: you know what stop lying, I hope whoever it is gets you first cause Jason if I see you again an elevator will be the least of you worries



Jason: Juliet I didn’t have it! Juliet

Juliet storms out the hotel room

[Juliet’s room]

Hailey: Juliet I’ll see you later

Juliet: where you going mum?

Hailey: a date with Chris

Juliet: have a nice time mum

Hailey: thanks babe – whatever happened between you and Jason, everything will be fine

Juliet: no I don’t think it will mum – you go I’ll be fine

Hailey: okay bye

Juliet’s phone buzzes

Text reads: looks like this liar isn’t smart enough. Got the wrong liar. “A”

A gave an attachment of a hand with black glove putting the DVD in Jason’s bag.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment