Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/14 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 14 Through a Glass, Darkly

[Funeral]

Emily: They know that thing's empty, right?

Spencer: It's a casket and it still weighs a ton.

Hanna: Mona's mom put keepsakes in it. Stuffed animals, photo albums, old retainer.

Spencer: It's called a cenotaph. They have them for soldiers whose bodies are never found.

Hanna: Never say never, Spence.

Juliet: It's been over three months, Han, no body, no murder weapon.

Aria: And no arrest.

Spencer: Well, present company excluded. Let's not forget I'm still an alleged murderer.

Toby: Hey, don't lose faith, okay? That letter Bethany sent Ali could still make a difference.

Spencer: No, not if Holbrook has anything to say about it. We should've told Tanner about him and Ali months ago.

Toby: Tanner won't believe it coming from you or anyone else. She's gonna have to figure it out on her own. I'm gonna go and get the car.

Spencer: Okay.

Aria: What the hell is she doing here?

Spencer: Showing up to your victim's funeral?

Juliet: Classy.

Hanna: You guys, we have to get her out of here.

Alison: Mrs. Vanderwaal? I came to pay my respects. And to tell you, one more time, that I had nothing to do with your

Mona’s mum: Then where is my daughter? Where is her body?

Hanna: It's okay. Come with me.

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey walks in with Scott

Juliet: MOM OH MY GOD

They both hug

Hailey: I missed you baby girl

Juliet: how was the long holiday:

Hailey: great, perfect

Scott: Very romantic

Juliet: lucky for some

Hailey: didn’t Paul come and see you?

Juliet: no business is overloading his personal life so

Scott: he’ll be back don’t worry

Hailey: hi how about we have dinner tomorrow?

Juliet: yeah okay that’s fine by me – I need to go for cheer practice. I’ll catch up with you later okay?

Juliet hugs Hailey

Juliet: so glad your back mum

Hailey: me too

Juliet: bye Scott

Scott: bye

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: Bethany's family is talking to the judges right now. It could be today, it could be tomorrow. I mean, my mom is at the courthouse, she's trying to fight it, but

Hanna: Spencer, that's crazy, okay. They can't just revoke your bail.

Juliet: Well, we have to do something.

Spencer: What? We found a letter from Bethany explaining the matching clothes, explaining everything, and Holbrook is doing whatever he can to get it thrown out, to make sure that it looks like I forged the whole thing.

Aria: But Mona found out that Ali hit Bethany with that shovel and was murdered for it. So if we can prove that Ali killed Mona, the cops will realize that these two crimes are connected, that one motivated the other, that you are innocent.

Emily: If it were easy to prove that Ali's a murderer, wouldn't we have done that already?

Aria: If Mona can find proof, so can we. I mean, it's got to be somewhere, right? How's Caleb doing with her laptop?

Hanna: He's not giving up, but he's not getting anywhere either.

Emily: Guys, as long as Ali has an alibi, she's untouchable.

Spencer: So then we tear down her alibi.

Juliet: Her dad won't budge.

Spencer: I'm not talking about her dad. Juliet, Jason will only really listen to you

Juliet: I don’t know if I can do it

Spencer: please I need you right now I need you all

Juliet: okay fine but I’ll have to go alone

Spencer: yeah em and I will go first and if we think we didn’t get through to him then you can go okay?

Juliet: sounds good to me

[Alison’s house]

Jason walks in the house and Juliet follows

Jason: Emily and Spencer just went, so what do you want?

Juliet: ah charming, I wanna know why you lied about thanksgiving

Jason: oh that again listen I’m

Juliet: no you listen Jason I know you more than anyone and I know that you’re lying! Spencer is your sister too its your choice which sister you want to help here but I am going to say this once, Karma is my best friend and she is a bitch that’s ready for you right now if you’re lying.



Jason: I heard

Juliet walks out the house leaving Jason alone to wonder.

[Outside]

Alison: Get out of my way. Now!

Hanna: You killed Mona, Ali. We're not letting you get away.

Alison: "A" set me up. You're letting "A" win.

Spencer: Shut up, Ali.

Alison: Who's going to protect you when I'm gone? If you do this, you'll all be next. Move! Now!

Police: Hands above your head. Ladies, move. Turn around slowly.

Alison: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Police: Alison DiLaurentis, you are under arrest for the murder of Mona Vanderwaal. Turn around.

[Spencer’s house]

Emily: For a minute, I thought I'd just get on the plane to Atlantic City and fly away, but I didn't.

Hanna: I've been to Atlantic City, you made the right choice.

Aria: You know, Paige was wrong. She should have stayed.

Emily: I don't think she was wrong. She got out.

Spencer: We should all think about getting out of here.

Hanna: To Atlantic City? I just said that

Spencer: No, no, not to Atlantic City, to anywhere. I mean, Ali's in jail, nobody thinks I killed anybody. Nothing's keeping us here anymore.

Juliet: After we graduate, we can go wherever we want to.

Spencer: Ali kept us in this town like we were magnetized. That's over.

Hanna: The spell is broken.

Spencer: We've all got college applications out. So it's not too late. If we can achieve escape velocity, we can have a chance at our own actual lives.

Hanna: No gates, no dams, no barriers.

Juliet: An actual life.

Aria: Is that the carnival at St. Bridgette's? It's so beautiful.

Spencer: No, no, I don't accept this.

Emily: Alison is "A" and Alison is in jail.

Aria: Oh, my God.

Hanna: They don't allow fireworks in prison.

Juliet: No, no, this has to be something that she set up before they got her, right?

Spencer: That's what it has to be.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment