Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/11 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 11 No One Here Can Love or Understand Me

[Outside]

Spencer: Seems to me we've been here before.

Hanna: We'll get it right this time.

Emily: This time is different.

Juliet: After this, Ali's on her own.

Emily: Wait.

Hanna: That's when Ali came to my hospital room after Mona's party.

Emily: We can't tell now.

Aria: Why not?

Hanna: Because no one will believe we didn't know Ali was alive if they see this.

Juliet: Hey, you can't!

Hanna: It won't do any good!

Aria: Spencer, put down the brick. Put it down.

[School hallway]

Juliet: Your brother deserves way better than Mona.

Spencer: Boys hate it when you question their judgment.

Aria: If I try to tell Mike that Mona isn't what he's looking for

Emily: You won't be able to separate them with a crowbar.

Spencer: Colorful, Em. Graphic, but colorful.

Hanna: You guys, I had a bad thought.

Aria: Well, why should you be any different? Share.

Hanna: "A" doesn't want us telling the truth about Ali because they like to see us suffer.

Juliet: Not new information.

Hanna: But who besides "A" wants to keep us quiet?

Spencer: Are you thinking about somebody in particular?

Emily: Mona.

Hanna: Not Mona.

Aria: Who's left?

Hanna: Alison.
Spencer: That is a bad thought.

Aria: I got to go.

Emily: Me, too.

Juliet: bye. Later.

[Outside]

Hanna: The note said that Spencer should know everything soon.

Juliet: What does that mean?

Aria: It means what it always means. Nobody tells you anything when you want to know it, only when they feel like telling it.

Hanna: And then they only tell you enough to make you crazy to know more.

Emily: Has anyone talked to Ali?

Aria: She calls, but I don't pick up.

Hanna: You guys, I had a bad thought. I'm sorry, they just keep showing up in my head.

Juliet: What's this one?

Hanna: Ali left town, but "A" said she couldn't. nWhat changed?

Aria: Well, Ali made a deal with Noel. Maybe she made a deal with somebody else?

Emily: You're thinking she made a deal with "A" to leave town?

Juliet: What kind of deal?

Tanner: Hello, girls. Lucky to get most of you at the same time. I was hoping we could talk. My treat. You're concerned about the suspect who was released prematurely. I want to assure you, we will catch him.

Emily: That's good to know.

Tanner: Take reasonable precaution, report anything out of the ordinary, anything. Let us decide what's relevant.

Aria: We will.

Tanner: Oh, I have been meaning to ask you all something. Who do you think killed Bethany Young?

Hanna: Who do we think killed her?

Tanner: Well, you must have thought about it. How she was killed on the same night Alison was kidnapped.

Juliet: Um, I haven't given it much thought.

Tanner: Really?

Emily: None of us knew Bethany Young.

Tanner: I know that. We haven't been able to find a single connection between you and the dead girl. Except, that she was killed 30 yards away from where you all were sleeping. I just thought you might have talked about it. I guess girls are different from when I was your age.

Aria:  I think I'm going to be sick.

Emily: Just hold it until she's out of sight.

[Spencer’s room]

Spencer: I'm not talking to Tanner.

Emily: Neither am I.

Juliet: same

Aria: Well, I couldn't think it was you.

Emily: Where's Hanna?

Spencer: I called all of you, but her phone went to voicemail.

Aria: It's not Hanna.

Spencer: Oh, my God. Alison.
          
Juliet: Maybe we can stop her.

Aria: How?

Spencer: Where did you get this?

Emily: Ezra. Who else was going to help us?

Aria: Well, it's the end of Ali's kidnap story if we use this.

Emily: Maybe. Depends on what "truth" she decides to tell this time.

Spencer: I have to show you guys something. I'm sorry I can't wait for Hanna. I just got that today. It took me a while to decide whether or not to show it to you.

Emily: Understood.

Aria: Melissa killed Bethany Young.

Spencer: She thought that she just buried her. She thought that I killed her.

Juliet: She doesn't sound so sure of that now.

Aria: But the police think that we all had something to do with this.

Emily: When Melissa saw Bethany, she was wearing Alison's clothes.

Spencer: Another set of Alison's clothes. There had to be a duplicate set. Ali wasn't walking around naked.

Juliet: Are you saying it was always someone's idea that Bethany take Ali's place?

Spencer: Tell me another way that Bethany ends up in that yellow top.

Emily: We need to figure out a way around that picture of "A" at the hospital or we're busted.

Aria: What picture of "A"?

Emily: Picture of Alison.

Aria: No, you said a picture of "A".

Emily: No, I didn't.

Spencer: Yeah, you did.

Emily: Slip of the tongue.

Aria: Spencer, what are you gonna do with that?



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment