Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/08 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 8 Scream for Me

[School]

Emily: Why would Tanner do this in here?

Spencer: To make a point. We're next.

Aria: Maybe the cops saw Ali sneaking out of her house last night, too.

Juliet: You didn't tell Ali about Spencer's tapes, did you?

Aria: Of course not. Some of us know how to keep our mouths shut.

Emily: Hey, what was that about?

Alison: Shana. It was all about Shana.

Aria: Does Tanner know we weren't in Philly that night?

Alison: I can't tell. But she clearly doesn't believe my story. She's trying to trip me up.

Aria: Okay, well, I got to go call Ezra.

Spencer: No, Aria, wait.

Aria: For what? So she can go ambush him while he's having a medical check-up in New York? He needs to know what was broadcast in the Brew.

Emily: What's wrong?

Alison: When did this happen?

Juliet: Did you have your bag with you all morning?

Alison: Yeah.

Hanna: What're you looking at? I don't get it.

Spencer: Somebody's circled all the "A's".

Alison: What? Is there something else?

Spencer: "Glad to hear you singing. Last time you were all choked up."

[School hallway]

Emily: It's not an outrageous theory.

Juliet: Mona may have recruited half the school to torture Alison.

Spencer: It's not just Alison. We're all hearing from "A" again. We still have no idea who was in the Brew with Hanna and Sydney.

Emily: Maybe Sydney can tell us.

Spencer: Are you collecting that for recycling?
Emily: Hanna, what is going on with you?

Hanna: What are you talking about?

Spencer: Yesterday your blouse was on inside out and today your locker smells like Oktoberfest.

Hanna: What are you, the hall monitor?

Juliet: No, we're your friends. And we're a little bit concerned.

Hanna: You know what, this can isn't even mine. Caleb probably put it in my bag. Don't. I already have one friend throwing me shade.

Emily: Have you apologized to her?

Hanna: Aria doesn't want to hear it, I left her a message.

Spencer: Yeah, we heard it. And it sounded like you were underwater and Caleb was laughing in the background.

Hanna: He was watching a guy eat his own beard on YouTube.

Juliet: Classy.

Spencer: You may need to say it again.

Emily: Yeah, and apologize to Alison. Hanna, you almost outed her in front of my mom. Okay, we were there to support her story, not throw peanuts at the stage.

Spencer: Let's just finish this at lunch.

Hanna: I have other plans.

[School]

Juliet: hi guys

Emily: Aria found out the name of the stable

Juliet: I can’t go, Paul’s being overly protective after what happen with Toby’s house

Spencer: aw

Juliet: no not ‘aw’ he ain’t letting me breath – Hanna.

Spencer: Where have you been?

Hanna: I fell asleep in Caleb's car. Where is everybody? Did class start yet?

Emily: No, it's over.

Juliet: What's in your hair?

Hanna: It's a Krispie Treat. Can you get it out please?

Spencer: Hanna, why are you napping at 10 A.M.?

Hanna: Because I couldn't sleep, okay? I have a new roommate named Alison. And there's other stuff, too. Ow! Juliet don't pull so hard.

Juliet: Well, it's glued to your scalp.

Spencer: What other stuff? Hanna, what other stuff?

Emily: If "A" is targeting you

Hanna: It's not "A", okay. I had a really weird moment with your boss last night.

Emily: My boss? - Zack? –

Hanna: Yeah. I went to the Brew to get a sandwich and he just got a little bit too friendly. Okay?

Emily: What are you talking about?

Hanna: He put his hand on my back, Emily, and it was there for way too long.

Spencer: Are you sure that you're not reading into this?

Hanna: No.

Juliet: I mean, were you buzzed?

Hanna: You know what, forget I said anything.

Spencer: Hanna, wait.

Hanna: No! The only reason I told you was because part of me wants to say something to Aria. But if you two don't believe me

Emily: That's not what we said.

Spencer: It's just that if you misinterpreted this at all, you don't want to be putting it out there two days before this guy's engagement party.

Juliet: And once it's said, you can't take it back.

Hanna: Yeah, you're right. See you guys later.

Emily: Hey, Hanna.

Hanna: No, I have to go to the bathroom.

[Juliet’s house]

Paul walks in

Paul: hi I tried to call you – you okay?

Juliet: yeah I just was busy with cheer

Paul: you left last night, why?

Juliet: Paul why are you being so over protective

Paul: because I’m scared of loosing you

Juliet: try and doing that without being so –

Paul: so what?

Juliet: like you’re obsessed

Paul: fine

Juliet: where you going?

Paul: to show you I’m not obsessed

Juliet: Paul!

Paul: no Juliet - It’s cause I care, know the difference 

[Alison’s room]

Emily: I'm not leaving another voice-mail.

Alison: Who are you trying to call?

Emily: Aria. She won't call me back. Have you heard from Aria?

Spencer: No, I just got off the phone with Hanna though.

Juliet: What's with the cop car in your driveway?

Alison: He brought me here so I could get my dad's numbers in Westport. And I told him I need to pack up a few more things.

Emily: How's Hanna's mom?

Spencer: She's a basket case. I mean, is this how it's going to be from now on? Our parents are going to be physically attacked, too? This is not the same "A" who got their jollies breaking into our lockers and leaving nasty notes. This "A" is –

Alison: Noel Kahn.

Juliet: What did you say?

Alison: I asked Noel to break into Hanna's house tonight. That's who was in the kitchen. It was Noel. I needed someone who mattered. Someone like Hanna's mom to stop questioning what happened to me.

Juliet: Why would you do that?

Alison: Well, it worked, didn't it?


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment