Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/22 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 22 Father Knows Best

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet: okay bye mum

Hailey: Juliet you’re wearing your uniform

Juliet: yeah, I feel better now

Hailey: I’m so happy to hear that!

Scott: can I speak with you for a minute?

Juliet: yeah sure, what’s up?

Scott: I know that the father daughter thing at school is happening, & well I dated your mum for a couple of months now. So I think it’d be great if I took you? I mean that’s if you want to

Juliet: Scott I’d love that

Scott: she said yes!

Hailey: yaay!

Juliet: oh my god you both are like kids, bye now

Hailey: bye

Scott: cya

[School]

Spencer: "Do Mom and Dad know you're watching murder movies? That would kill them to find out.'A'"

Aria: -is "A" talking about the N.A.T. video?

Hanna: Of course. "A" knows we have their cell phone.

Emily: You guys get that text from "A"?

Juliet: Yes, and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents.

Spencer: I already told you: Melissa can't be "A".

Hanna: Alison was getting texts from the law firm your sister interned at.

Spencer: Yes, but she explained that. Melissa just wanted Ali to leave Ian alone.

Aria: So what? What, I got chased by a hobo for nothing?

Emily: That still doesn't explain why Melissa got into Garrett's car.

Juliet: Do you think that Garrett told her about the video?

Aria: 'Cause if she knows that she's on it and if she's "A"

Spencer: You guys, my sister is not "A".nI watched her fall apart when we found Ian's body. She had no idea that he was dead. She wouldn't just text herself from her dead husband's phone and lose it like that. Could we could we please just breathe for a second?

Hanna: No. We have video of four people who could've killed Alison. Okay? They were in her bedroom the night she died. Can't we get in trouble for withdrawing evidence?

Juliet: I think you mean withholding.

Aria: Look, Spencer's right. We've jumped the gun before. We've gone to the cops.


Emily: And we ended up looking guilty.

Spencer: Yeah, and they already think that we stole something from the morgue. I don' think that we should give this to them.  Look, I know that I'm asking a lot, but, I think that I might have a way to find out more. So, can you guys just give me a chance to get into this?

Aria: Okay.

[Jason’s room]

Jason & Juliet laying in bed

Jason: what’s up?

Juliet: nothing

Jason: something is bothering you, I know

Juliet: my mum’s boyfriend is taking me to the father daughter dance. And I just feel like its weird

Jason: why?

Juliet: like its not fair, ever since my dad died I felt like a piece of me is missing & Scott just doesn’t fit it

Jason: no one can replace your dad

Juliet: I know. I just miss him & things like this just bring up all the things I don’t have

Jason: hi, you have friends, your mum & now Scott; he sounds like a decent guy.

Juliet: he is

Jason: try making it work, cause he is trying

Juliet: yeah

Jason: and Juliet, you have me too

Juliet: I know

[Father Daughter dance]

Juliet & Scott slow dance

Scott: you look beautiful tonight

Juliet: thanks; you don’t look so bad yourself

Scott: ha thanks

Juliet: listen Scott I need to tell you the truth; I was actually felt really weird about this

Scott: I knew it, the way you said ‘yes’ straight away

Juliet: I know you love my mum, she loves you & I appreciate you for that, she never had that since dad. I just wanna say thank you for that

Scott: your mum makes me happy

Juliet: I know she does

Scott: and so do you, one day if I do have kids with your mum, I wish they turn out just like you, so strong & can tackle anything

Juliet: I’m not strong

Scott: you are & you don’t admit it, which shows you ain’t big headed

Aria gives a hand signal to Juliet for her to come over

Juliet: can you get me a drink?

Scott: wow you’re bossy too

Juliet: hi

Aria: Hanna, what's going on?

Mona: Where's your dress?

Juliet: Where's your mom?

Hanna: Hot on the "A" trail.

Mona: Um, what does that mean exactly?

Hanna: It means she found the police report that "A" sent you. And she thinks it was sent to me. She gave it to Wilden.

Spencer: Why?

Hanna: Because she thinks it's a threat.

Emily: It is.

Hanna: I don't know, she's just trying to keep us safe.

Spencer: Yeah, but why Wilden?

Aria: Hanna, now your mom and my mom are both asking questions about "A". And "A" really doesn't like that. If they talk to each other

Hanna: Or if Wilden comes up with something? What if they end up like

Spencer: Ju Um, Okay. We need a creative solution.

Mona: Well, I have an idea.

Spencer: Okay, Mona.

Mona: It's gonna require a really big lie and I'm terrible at that. Which one of you girls is best at hiding the truth from someone who's close to you?

Hanna, spencer, Emily and Juliet: Her.

Aria: Wow, really? Thanks, guys. Okay, Mona, what's my lie?

[Outside]

Aria: Hello? Wait, Spence. Stop here. I think this is the block.

Juliet: Welcome to Brookhaven.

Emily: What did Jonah say to you exactly?

Aria: That Vivian Darkbloom's friend, Alison, was receiving texts from more than one number.

Hanna: Wait, so does this mean that Melissa was telling Spencer the truth?

Aria: Just means that she's getting texts from more than one number.

Hanna: So there was someone else. Like the real "A".

Juliet: Spence, you were right.

Emily: Where exactly are we headed?

Aria: I don't know. Jonah said he couldn't find a specific address or where the texts were coming from, but that they originated somewhere in a block radius from here.

Spencer: Do we have any idea what we're supposed to be looking for?

Hanna: Well, I'm looking for a new phone.

Aria: Guys.

Juliet: My God.

Emily: Those look exactly like those creepy Chucky dolls that "A" sent us.

Aria: I'm freezing.

Emily: I've got something in the back of my car.

Aria: Thanks.
Hanna: I used to like dolls.

Juliet: I never did

Spencer: I'm over it.

Emily: Me too.


Guy: Vivian?


Juliet wore for the father daughter dance



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment