Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/17 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 17 Bite Your Tongue

[Restraint]

Juliet: wow I think I’m underdressed

Paul: no I think you’re okay

Juliet: you’d say that cause you’re in a suit

Paul: well you look just as beautiful as you did yesterday

Juliet: so what do you work as?

Paul: well I just work with a small company that’s all

Juliet: oh

Paul: you’re still in school then?

Juliet: yeah

Paul: have you looked for any colleges?

Juliet: I have got in one so I’m looking forward to it

Paul: I never been college

Juliet: how comes?

Paul: lets just say I found a job straight after I left high school, so I just thought to myself “what’s the point?”

Juliet: well I guess people are different

Paul: yeah that’s probably why you attract me

Juliet: I do?

Paul: yeah you’re beautiful, smart, funny and you know what you want – so when I said if you’re involved with anyone you said “not anymore” did you recently break up with someone

Juliet: yeah, the relationship was not as I thought it would have been

Paul: well I guess it all happens for a reason – and lucky for me you wouldn’t have been on this date with me if you were still with him

Juliet: yeah, and I’m glad I let you take me on this date, after all you do owe me

Both laugh

[Aria’s house]

Emily: You should take me back

Aria: Em, your mom's right. You don't want to sleep in a hospital room.

Juliet: Your dad's in great hands and your mom's with him.

Emily: "A" almost killed him tonight.

Aria: Yeah, but "a" couldn't have known that your dad

Emily: You don't know that! He almost died trying to save me! From who? We're still not any closer to figuring out who this animal is!  What? Who is it?

Aria: It's Spencer. I texted her about your dad.

Spencer: Please don't send me away. Oh, my God.

Juliet: Hanna?

Hanna: Thank God.

Aria: Where have you been?

Hanna: I was at the dentist, and I think that I got treated by "A."

Spencer: What? You've been at the dentist this whole time? - I thought your appointment was at 4:30.

Hanna: Yeah, I know. And I stole those appointment pages from that September You got them?

Spencer: Show them to us.

Hanna: No, I don't have them. Look, when I woke up, I was in a dentist chair, the lights were off, and my jaw hurt. I still feel like half of my lip is frozen.

Aria: Wait a second. You think that "A" froze you? - That "A" stuck a needle in your gums? –

Hanna: I don't know. All I know is I feel like I've been chewing on a sewing kit for the past hour.

Emily: This is crazy. Do we think the same person who hunted me down at school tonight spent the afternoon operating on Hanna?

Hanna: Oh, my God.

Juliet: Who is this monster?

Hanna: One of you just please look inside my mouth.

Emily: Do you see anything?

Spencer: Stop moving.
Hanna: It hurts.

Spencer: Aria, give me the tweezers. I'm sorry. Okay, okay, okay. Hold on. Okay, okay

Juliet: What is that?

Spencer: I have no idea.

Hanna: That was in my mouth?

Spencer: Oh, my God.

Aria: What does that say?

Spencer: I can't read it.

Emily: Here.

Spencer: reads: "I told you: Dead girls can't smile. Stop looking.- A"



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment