Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/21 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 21 Bloody Hell

[Jail]

Aria: Did you hear back from Hanna?

Emily: I don't know. They have our cell phones.

Aria: Oh, right.

Juliet: This feels weird.

Spencer: Yeah, of course, it feels weird. We're in a locked room with razor wire on the roof.

Aria: No, I mean coming here with our tail between our legs.

Emily: You don't think we owe her an apology?

Juliet: Aria, we formed a human blockade.

Emily: She's locked in a cell because of us.

Aria: No, she's locked in a cell because of karma. Well, and because of us.

Emily: Hey, look, no one is saying that she's a saint.

Spencer: Or even a decent human being.

Emily: But she's on trial for a murder that she didn't commit.
Mona set her up and then was killed herself, and now Ali's going down for it. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Juliet: Well, she's definitely runner-up.

A while later

Emily: He was scared to say anything. He still thought Mona was alive and he didn't want to put her in danger.

Alison: So her plan was to just let me rot in here?

Spencer: Only until she found out who "A" was, but then she was going to come back.

Juliet: And you'd be released.

Aria: But now she she's not coming back.

Emily: We're gonna figure out a way to get you out of here.

Alison: Where's Hanna?

Spencer: She really wanted to be here, but she had to spend the day with her mom.

Cop: Your visiting hour is over. Let's go, girls.

Emily: We'll be back soon, okay?

[School hallway]

Spencer: Where were you?

Hanna:  I'm sorry, you guys, I chickened out. I couldn't go back there. Not after calling her a liar and a murderer to her face.

Juliet: She is a liar.

Emily: Up until yesterday, we all thought she was a murderer, too.

Hanna: Well, you guys didn't make a personal appearance to cut her open, pour salt in the wound, and then exfoliate it. Was she upset?

Spencer: I don't know. Your absence kind of took a second position to the bomb we had to drop about Mona.

Emily: After we left, Ali was still pretty much in a state of shock.

Juliet: Which apparently is contagious. What's going on?

Aria: I'm fine.

Emily: Is this about your brother?

Aria: Look, if we don't figure out who "A" is before Ali's trial starts

Spencer: She's going to feed Mike to her defense team.

Emily: Can they make him take the stand?

Spencer: Yeah. He'll be a hostile witness.

Aria: No, you guys, it's not about him getting in trouble with the law. Once Mike becomes Ali's get-out-of-jail-free card, he also becomes "A's" number one target.

[Spencer’s room]

Hanna: Spencer, you cannot leave now! We just found out that Ali isn't "A" and we still don't know who's trying to turn us into a chain-gang.

Spencer: Well, what am I supposed to do, Hanna? –

Hanna: Miss your flight.

Spencer: Please. Do not think that my mom won't be waiting in duty-free just to make sure I catch the next one.

Emily: What did Toby say about this?

Spencer: I don't know. I didn't tell Toby. The only way to get his attention these days is over a police scanner.

Juliet: Can your mom postpone the interview?

Spencer: If you have any suggestions on what you think I should say to her, I'm all ears.

Hanna: Why not tell the truth? What? I think it's time that you finally come clean and you ask your mom for help.

Spencer: Are you serious?

Aria: Hanna, we can't do that

Hanna: Why not?

Emily: Maybe Hanna's right. What do we have to lose?

Aria: Uh, my brother.

Juliet: Aria, Spencer's mom can help Mike.

Aria: No, she can't help us find "A" You guys, do we really want to rattle "A's" cage by telling now? We all know what happens when we do that.

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet: Hi mum

Hailey: hi, Juliet Paul keeps calling, are you ignoring him?

Juliet: no mum I was just busy with cheer and everything

Hailey: I know but call him back, he is so worried

Juliet: yeah I will in my own time

Hailey: okay



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment