Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/15 | StoryTime

 Season 5 Episode 15 Fresh Meat

[School]

Hanna: This is unbelievable. I mean, Ali's in the penalty box and she's still playing offense.

Toby: Or maybe this is just her being iced out, getting desperate. But if you actually think there's somebody on the outside helping her

Juliet: Yeah, totally. I mean, there was a fireworks display.

Emily: Maybe she planned that before she got arrested.

Hanna: No way. Someone is helping her.

Aria: What do you mean, someone? I saw Alison and Holbrook under the mistletoe, and he had his tongue down her throat. It's him.

Hanna: We don't know that for sure. Didn't Tanner say he was assigned to a case in Pittsburgh?

Toby: He's off it. He had to take a personal leave to take care of his sick dad.

Juliet: That's convenient.

Hanna: Can you see if Holbrook's visiting Ali in prison?

Spencer: Uh, no, guys, he can't. Why should he be the one who's thrown head-first into the lion's den?

Toby: I have to go.

School bell rings

Emily: Spencer, none of us want to put Toby in danger. Well, maybe this weekend, we can come up with a plan.

Hanna: I'm not even here this weekend.

Juliet: Where are you?

Hanna: College visit. Ballard.

Emily: Ballard? I thought it was Skidmore.

Spencer: How many schools did you get into?

Aria: So what are we gonna do about Holbrook? This smells like Wilden all over again.

Hanna: Holbrook is not Wilden.

Juliet: He may be worse.

Hanna: Holbrook's not that bad of a cop. He's just a really bad kisser.

Juliet: You kissed him?

Aria: When did you kiss him?

Spencer: What?

Emily: Hanna?

Juliet: oh my god you’re learning

Hanna: You guys, it was one kiss. Closed mouth.

Spencer: Why did you kiss him?

Juliet: let her

Hanna: He helped my mom with the whole Wilden deposit box thing and he stood up for Travis' dad in court.

Spencer: Okay, whatever happened to a thank-you card?

Hanna: Look, if Holbrook's helping Alison, then she probably convinced him that she's the victim. If he knew who she really was then

Spencer: Seriously though, how many schools did you get into?

Aria: I've got to go.

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet, Hailey and Scott are finishing up with dinner

Juliet: this was so great mum

Hailey: thank you

Scott: we have to say something Juliet

Hailey: its really important

Juliet: okaaaay? Mum are you pregnant?

Hailey: no no god no erm

Scott: during the holiday I realised I wanted more with your mum

Juliet: like?

Scott: you should say it

Hailey: Scott asked me to marry him – say something

Scott: please

Juliet: I’m so happy for you both

Hailey: really?

Juliet: yes I am

Juliet gets up and hugs both Scott and Juliet

Hailey: and I got something for you

Hailey opens the door and Paul is there

Juliet: oh my god Paul

Juliet goes to hugs Paul

Scott: I picked him up when I got back from work

Hailey: we thought if you didn’t like the fact we will be getting married then something should make you happy cause you don’t deserve to be sad

Juliet: thank you mum

Paul: wanna go to the Brew opening?

Juliet: yes please. Let me go grab my coat. Hold up –

Juliet goes to her mum

Juliet: thanks mum and I am happy for you both

[Brew Party]

Juliet and Paul are drinking tea and eating

Paul: so I’m sorry I’m blabbering

Juliet: no no it’s fine I like hearing about your whole erm business things and that

Paul: business things? Listen are you upset that I wasn’t there for Christmas

Juliet: I was literally 9th wheeling and that’s worse than 3rd wheeling believe me!

Paul: so you’re mad at me?

Juliet: no no I’m not its just I missed you, and wanted you here that’s all

Jason walks in and orders a drink to go, he sees Juliet and Paul sitting and talking

Paul: I’m going to go and get another drink

Juliet: okay

Paul goes to order and stands next to Jason

Jason: so you’re Paul

Paul: ah I’m guessing you’re Jason?

Jason: yes that’s right – you know rich boys don’t last long in Rosewood

Paul: I think I’m doing pretty fine

Jason: and the girl you are so in love with well let’s just say Rosewood isn’t the place to fall in love

Paul: what is that suppose to mean little boy?

Jason: ha! It means this wont last

Paul turns back and punches Jason and Jason tries to hit him back but Ezra and another guy stops them both. Juliet goes in the middle

Juliet: stop stop!! This is stupid! I am not a piece of meat for you to fight over! I don’t care who said what but I am with one guy and one guy only. Paul – lets get out of here

Juliet walks out with Paul and Jason gets out and goes to Hanna’s house

[Paul’s house]

Juliet: you shouldn’t have done what you did

Paul: he tried to wind me up

Juliet: you shouldn’t let him get to you – I am with you

Paul: I know that

Paul kissed Juliet and hugs her. Juliet looks confused cause of the thought about Jason.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment