Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/21 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 21 Out of Sight, Out of Mind

[Spencer’s room]

Emily: Oh, my God. Are you all right?

Spencer: Yeah.

Emily: Thank God Aria got here when she did. Where's Hanna?

Aria: I don't know. She won't answer any of my texts or calls.

Juliet: hi guys, you okay Spence?

Spencer: yeah, thank you for coming

Emily: So, who is it? Who's helping Mona?

Spencer: We should wait for Hanna.

Aria: No, this is too important to wait.

Spencer: Okay, but you guys need to know that I've been warned not to tell you.

Aria: What else is new?

Emily: Wait a minute. You knew who it was before tonight?

Spencer: Yeah. I've known for a few weeks.

Juliet: Why didn't you tell us any sooner?

Spencer: I wanted to be sure. I didn't want to believe that it could be true, but after tonight happened, I can't keep this to myself anymore. Toby is "A."

Juliet: So, what are we saying? That what Ali wrote in Emily's notebook was true? That Toby's secretly hated us ever since Ali threw that firecracker in his garage?

Spencer: Yeah, I guess so.

Aria: And the whole time that you two were together, he was just pretending.

Emily: Okay, we all know how much Toby loves you. This can't be true. There has to be more to the story.

Spencer: If he loved me, he would not have let me sit outside of his loft bawling my eyes out for hours. Okay? He wouldn't have taken everything out of "A's" lair when he knew that I had the key. He wouldn't be trying to hurt me us!

Aria: I am so sorry, Spence.

Emily: Mona must have something over him.

Spencer: Trust me, I have tried to come up with every possible explanation as to why he could be doing this, and it all leads back to the same conclusion.
Emily: Toby, I know, what would never do anything to hurt any of us. What's so funny?

Spencer” You. You trying to make sense of this. You need to stop thinking about Toby as the person that you thought you knew and start looking at him for who he really is.

Emily: And how do I do that? You look at the facts, Emily!

Aria: Okay. Which are?

Spencer: Mona is with the decathlon team in New York City. She couldn't have locked me in the steam room, and that leaves Toby. The quicker you wrap your mind around this, the better.

[Brew]

Spencer: If I ratted out "T," "A" was gonna take one of my three.

Aria: She's just trying to scare us.

Spencer: Well, it's working.

Hanna: You need to stop looking for Toby. Just let it go.

Spencer: You're looking for Toby? Why?

Emily: It's not that I don't believe what you saw, okay? But he's my friend too, so I need to hear this from him.

Spencer: Okay, I understand that, but I looked for him for weeks. Trust me, he doesn't want to be found.

Aria: How long has she been standing there?

Emily: Spencer, wait.

Juliet: What are you doing?

Mona: Hello. You're not planning on choking me again, are you?

Spencer: No. I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers. The orchids are especially beautiful.

Mona: I have no idea what you're talking about. Might be time to visit your doctor friend again.

Spencer: Listen to me, Mona. I'm not playing around. Do not hurt my friends. If you so much as touch one hair on their heads, I will make you very sorry. Am I clear?

Mona: Looks like someone's been skipping their anger management class. I think I'll take my pumpkin latte To go. Oh But a little tip on the orchids. Make sure not to leave them in direct sunlight. I did once; They didn't make it through the night.

[Emily’s house]

Emily: Wait. You dumped his car in a lake?

Hanna: I panicked.
Juliet: You're supposed to stop her from doing stupid things like this, - not help.

Aria: I tried!

Hanna: I didn't know if it was Wilden or "A" messing with us, so I just I had to get rid of it.

Aria: Well, my money's on "A."

Juliet: Or Wilden could still be alive

Emily: and part of the "A" team.

Hanna: Okay, so what does this mean? Is Toby dead?

Emily: Did I do this? Is this my fault?

Aria: Don't go there. All right? Because we don't even know if this is true.

Juliet: We do know that Toby was wearing a black hoodie in Spencer's kitchen.

Aria: So?

Emily: So either "A" could have killed him because she knew he was gonna help us

Aria: maybe he never was gonna help us And for some reason he just wants us to think that he's dead. Either way, Spencer needs to know about this.

Hanna: Where is Spencer?


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment