Thursday 12 November 2015

PLL Season 3/04 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 4 Birds of a Feather

[Café]

Aria: Do we really believe that Jenna was off on a joyride that night?

Spencer: It was her plan to take Emily to Ali's grave all along.

Emily: Seemed to me like she was scared of someone.

Juliet: And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn't.

Hanna: For purposes of my head not exploding, could we just say that she is telling the truth?

Spencer: Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new "A" list.

Aria: Then who's still on it?

Emily: Lucas?

Hanna: No way. He might be a little unhinged lately, but he's not capable of digging up a grave.

Spencer: Guys, all roads lead back to the black swan. We know that she was working with Mona, the sketches were in her lair.

Melissa: Spencer, mom wants to know if you want anything else.

Spencer: Uh, no. Thank you, mom.

Juliet: Melissa looks great.

Hanna: Yeah, she's back to being size too skinny. Black swan skinny? Think about it. We know that she lied about when she lost her baby.

Spencer: Whoa, back up.

Aria: You think that she was pretending to be pregnant for that long?

Spencer: No. That's, like, months. There's no way. She wouldn't do that to my parents.

Emily: Who else could it be?

Hanna: Mona started talking again, so maybe she can give me some answers.

Jason: Did you really think you could avoid me forever? How could you defend Garrett?

Veronica: Let's not have this conversation here.

Jason: Oh, it doesn't bother you that he murdered my sister?

Veronica: Look, I understand you're upset, but this isn't the place.

Jason: Just tell me why you're doing it.
Veronica: Everyone deserves a competent legal defense.

Jason: You sure that's the only reason?

Veronica: Let the process play out, Jason. Focus on taking care of your family and yourself.

Jason: Don't worry. I am.

Emily: Jason? Are you okay?

Jason: No. But I will be.

All phone buzzes

Spencer reads: "Imagine what I could do with 50 grand.
-   A."

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: hi babe

Juliet: hi mum

Hailey: ever since you came back from cheer camp, you seem really down, why?

Juliet: its nothing

Hailey: its better to open up, to your friends or me. Is It about Jason?

Juliet: yes. Mum I lied to you

Hailey: about?

Juliet: I wasn’t at cheer camp. I spent the whole summer with Jason

Hailey: What!

Juliet: mum please don’t get mad, you like him

Hailey: not now, now that I find out he took my daughter away for the whole summer


Juliet: he didn’t take me, it was my plan, and I wanted you & Scott to have alone time

Hailey: do not do that again you hear me

Juliet: believe me I wont because ever since I came back he hasn’t even called or texted or seen me. Saw him last night & he just walked past me like I was just a passing wind

Hailey: let me tell you something that boy did save you but if he hurts you I will end him. But he has got a lot going on

Juliet: and I want him to tell me what’s going on, I wanna help

Hailey: sometimes the only way you can help is to give them space

Juliet: mum I’m scared to loose him

Hailey: you won’t, he loves you. It’s in the eyes

[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: He was there with a court order to talk to her.

Emily: So what do you think Mona said to wilden?

Aria: If she knows that we were at Ali's grave that night

Juliet: We would be in jail right now.

Hanna: You guys, we need to find out who the black swan is. Like, now.

Aria: I think we need to find out when Melissa lost her baby.

Emily: Yeah, she's right, Spence. Melissa lied for a reason. We need to find out what it is.

Spencer: Yeah, but we know why Mona hated us. Why would my sister wanna torture us?

Juliet: Because you made out with her fiance and broke up their engagement.

Spencer: Okay, yeah, but that was me.

Aria: And she knows that we have the video that puts her in Ali's room the night that she was murdered.

Hanna: And she fits the costume.

Spencer: Going to Philly.

[Outside]

Emily: Spencer hasn't texted yet.

Aria: She will any minute. Let's find out when she lost that baby.

Juliet: What exactly are we looking for?

Hanna: Medical records. Anything with a date on it.

Aria: I'm gonna go check the bedroom. Okay, there's nothing in the bedroom.

Hanna: Is this anything?

Aria: Yeah, her car insurance.

Emily: Melissa bought a pair of Chloe boots from saks last week for 900 bucks.

Juliet: Okay, now those I wanna see.

Hanna: I wanna find her fake baby bump. What? Aren't you curious? It has to be here somewhere.
Aria: Gross.

Hanna: Oh, my God. She's even more anal than Spencer.

Emily: I didn't even think that was possible.

Aria: And, yet it is.

Emily: Oh, my God.

Aria: What?

Emily: It's Melissa!

Juliet: Where?

Emily: Outside.

Aria: Put everything back.

Emily: What do we do?

Aria: Put everything back where you found it.

Juliet: Dammit! Hanna.

Hanna: That was close.

Aria: Yeah, way too close.

Emily: Okay, let's just get out of here.
We need to hang these up.

Hanna: Wait, you guys. Look.

Aria: Wait.

[Juliet’s room]

Juliet: It matches the one Hanna found at the masquerade ball.

Hanna: You know what they say, if the feather fits.

Aria: Hanna, it's the shoe. If the shoe fits.

Hanna: Whatever. Melissa's "A".

Spencer: Guys, I know that she looks suspicious. Okay, but we're still just guessing.

Hanna: Well it's a guess I'm willing to take.

Aria: Me too.

Spencer: Fine, I'll go back to Philly.

Juliet: Mm-mmm. You're not going alone.

Hanna: If Melissa is who we think she is, then she's dangerous.

Aria: Like, "probably had something to do with Ali's murder" dangerous.

Hanna: She's not just trying to hurt you, Spence. She's after all of us.

Spencer: Well, em gets off at 8:00, so pick her up, and then we'll all go together.




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment