Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/22 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 22 To Plea or Not to Plea

[School hallway]

Aria: hi Juliet

Juliet: hi what’s up?

Aria: me and Andrew – kissed

Juliet: oh

Aria: if you don’t want me to go there anymore just say it

Juliet: no Aria it’s fine don’t worry about it

Aria: really? I mean first Jason which by the way I never knew you both were a thing and

Juliet: Aria chill, its fine – I need to get to class I’ll see you later

Aria: okay

[School]

Hanna: I can't believe this is happening to me.

Emily: Alison's not gonna take the plea. She's innocent, and she knows Mona planned this scheme.

Hanna: Well, it's not gonna be easy to prove.

Emily: Look, even if she does take the plea, she won't name you as her helper. She wouldn't sink that low.

Hanna: Well, I want to believe that, but we all know that Ali looks out for herself first. And I'm the easy target!

Emily: I'll go to the jail and talk to her.

Hanna: No, I'll go. Maybe if she sees me, it'll make it harder for her to ruin my life.

Emily: Hanna, you can't go. You'll just be giving Tanner more ammo.

Hanna: What'd Jason say?

Juliet: Well, her dad's with her right now, but she's not taking any other visitors.

Emily: Why would she do that?

Hanna: Because she doesn't wanna face us.

Aria: You guys, Jason said that her lawyer got her so rattled about the trial she's considering taking the plea.

[Police station]

Caleb: You guys have to show Tanner all of the pictures and texts on your phones.

Ezra: If you do, she'll have no choice but to believe Hanna.

Emily: We should wait for Spencer to get back tomorrow morning.

Juliet reads: "Let's all start with a clean slate. A."

Aria: Guys, all the texts "A" sent me are gone.

Emily: Mine, too.

Juliet: so are mine

Caleb: So we have nothing to help Hanna.

Emily: Uh, there is something. I found this receipt at Varjak's house. It doesn't just have his name on it. It also has his phone number.

Ezra: So, either Varjak is "A". Or Varjak is working for "A". This could help Hanna.

[Juliet’s house]

She starts a Skype chat with Paul

Paul: hi oh my god it’s been long

Juliet: yeah

Paul: so what’s been happening?

Juliet tears up

Juliet: Hanna’s in prison

Paul: what?

Juliet: and I need you here please

Paul: okay listen I’ll try to get a flight back – hi listen I am always here

Juliet: yeah so I heard




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment