Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/18 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 18 Oh, What Hard Luck Stories They All Hand Me

[Outside]

Emily: Can Toby tell you if it was human remains in that drum?

Spencer: They don't know. But even if he did, he probably wouldn't tell me.

Juliet: Are you guys okay?

Spencer: We are some distance removed from okay.

Emily: I'm sorry.

Spencer: I know why he joined the police force. I encouraged him. He's the most honorable person that I know and it's like now this is tearing him apart. I'm tearing him apart.

Aria: Is that your mom?

Spencer: Yeah, that's her.

Juliet: Lawyers working on a Saturday, that's serious.

Spencer: My mom says you get more with a smile than with a subpoena.

Aria: What is she trying to get from them?

Spencer: Those two are Ali's defense team. My mom is a paid strategical consultant.

Emily: Your mom's helping Ali's defense?

Spencer: No, not helping, just consulting. She'll get more out of them than they will out of her.

Aria: Okay, but why is she even doing it at all?

Spencer: Because she wants to know what they know.

Juliet: Such as?

Emily: Such as who gets called to testify.

Spencer: Yeah. Wish me luck.

Juliet: Luck.

Emily: Luck.

Aria: Luck. Ezra in there?

Emily: No. He's in Harrisburg for the weekend.

Aria: Oh.

Emily: You didn't know?

Aria: No, I knew. I just forgot.

Emily: You forgot? Or he forgot to tell you?

Aria: I forgot.

Juliet: wait are you two okay?

Aria: yeah. Did Paul leave?

Juliet: yeah this morning but I didn’t go and see him

Emily: why?

Juliet: because I hate ‘goodbyes’

Aria: everything will be fine

Juliet: I’ll let you know when it is ‘fine’

Aria: Hey. Are we good?

Spencer: We're good.

Emily: Maybe not so good.

Aria: Oh, my God, it's Holbrook.

Spencer: So much for family emergencies and special assignments.

Hanna: What is Holbrook doing back here after all this time?

Aria: Ali probably wants him torturing us in close range.

Spencer: Forget about torturing, she wants to take us down with her.

Juliet: He was doing such a good job. Why bring him out in the open? Spence?

[Brew]

Aria: Why bring Holbrook out in the open like that?

Emily: So we know he's here, to scare us without doing anything.

Spencer: It's pretty passive aggressive.

Hanna: And "a" is aggressive aggressive.

Juliet: Well, Ali probably wants people inside that building for the same reason your mom is making chummy with Ali's lawyers

Spencer: Inside information.

Emily: I'll be right back.

Spencer: Guys, Ali is going to be tried and she is going to be convicted.

Aria: The closer we get to the trial, the more desperate she's going to get.

Juliet: And the more dangerous.

Hanna: It's Caleb. The police called Caleb. They want to re-interview him about the storage space, asking if he saw anyone there acting suspicious.

Aria: Aside from you?

Hanna: Aria, you're not helping. Okay? They're going to call me next. I know it.

Juliet: They're just trying to make you nervous.

Hanna: Well, it's working.

Spencer: You better answer it.

A while later

Lesli: I'm still having really hard time believing what happened.

Emily: So are we.

Lesli: I was supposed to see her at Thanksgiving. I was there, with her mom, when they called. They didn't say she was dead. They're not allowed to tell you that over the phone. They just said that something had happened and she had to come back to Rosewood.

Spencer: Did you know Mona a long time?

Lesli: We met a couple of summers ago, at her grandparents' place.

Juliet: I don't remember seeing you at the memorial service.

Lesli: I had exams and a professor who won't reschedule for anyone or anything.

Spencer: But you're here now.

Lesli: Just for the weekend. With that awful girl's trial coming up, Mrs. Vanderwaal needs all the support she can get. You girls were there for Mona and her mom, and I wasn't. I want to thank you for that.

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet walks in after cheer practice

Hailey: hi honey

Juliet: hi

Hailey: did Paul leave?

Juliet: yeah this morning

Hailey: don’t be sad

Juliet: I’m not mum 

Hailey: so you wanna look through some magazines?

Juliet: wedding stuff er no I’ll pass

Hailey: Juliet

Juliet: mum I need a shower

Hailey: listen please just look at me

Juliet: why do people always leave me mum

Hailey: hi his gone for work

Juliet: yeah for 6 months, I even offered to go with him

Hailey: he loves you so much anyone can see that

Juliet: he doesn’t love me enough to take me with him

Hailey: Juliet

Juliet: I need to go

[Brew]

Emily: You see these two buttons? Put your elbows on them, lean forward. Now cup your hands around your ears. The microphone is attached to a pair of sound drivers in the table, like the inside of a speaker. Whenever you rest your elbows on the buttons, the drivers vibrate the ulna and the radius in each arm and the bones in your hands, turning them into headphones.

Juliet: why is there something covering the ball glass

Emily: that’s the point; you don’t see who is saying the thing they wanna say

Juliet: oh okay - thanks Em

Juliet does what Emily told her to do

Jason: I have a secret. I am in love with this girl and I done something terrible. I am afraid she might never forgive me and she might not ever look at me the same way. Yes she’s with another guy but I cant stop my feelings and I am pretty sure she feels the same way. I regret always leaving her and now I see the guy she is with and he keeps leaving her, I think to myself ‘what an idiot. I mean look what you have in front of you man’ she’s perfect. I just wish she was still mine

Juliet gets up and rushes towards the glass ball to find no one there

Juliet: Jason?!

Juliet looks around, it’s empty

[Spencer’s room]

Hanna: Where's Emily?

Juliet: I don't know. Her phone's still going straight to voice-mail.

Spencer: Are you sure about this?

Hanna: You guys, Holbrook doesn't know half the stuff we thought he did. We've been barking up the wrong henchman.

Spencer: So somebody else has been helping Ali.

Aria: Yes, somebody we don't know.

Hanna: Or somebody we'd never suspect.

Spencer: Aria, we all know what Ali's capable of.

Aria: Yeah, okay, and I know my own brother.

Hanna: He went to see her in jail and he won't tell you why.

Juliet: And what if he goes back? What if he's the way that she's still moving stuff around?

Aria: He's not gonna go back.

Spencer: How can you be sure?

Aria: Because I told him not to.

Hanna: The stuff that Bethany was saying on the tape about other people making plans, what does that mean?

Spencer: It means that what happened in Ali's backyard was a trap.

Aria: Okay, but who set the trap for who?



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment