Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/04 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 4 Thrown From the Ride
          
[Juliet’s house]

Juliet just came in the house after being with Jason the whole night

Hailey: where the hell have you been?

Juliet: out

Hailey: I’ve been worried sick! Juliet stop doing this to me

Scott: Juliet you need to call

Juliet: I’m sorry I didn’t know you were my dad

Hailey: Juliet!

Juliet: I’m getting ready for school

Hailey: Ju -

Scott: let her go

Hailey: I did that a long time ago and look how it all ended up. Late night outs and –

Scott: hi hi sshh

[School]

Rachel: hi Juliet

Juliet: hi Rach erm can you be the captain

Rachel: what you serious?

Juliet: yeah you deserve it and I’m hardly here

Rachel: well I know but anyways I’ll take the spot

Juliet: thanks – hi just be a nice captain and not a control freak

Rachel: your kind words break my heart – bye

[School lunchtime]

Spencer: It's better than sitting in the cafeteria.

Aria: Not really. We're still a freak show. Now we're just a freak show in natural light.

Hanna: I feel like we're lobsters in the tank at a restaurant. You know, the ones that you stare at to see which one you want to eat. And then you see the lobster with like the chewed off claw and then the rubber band is

Spencer:  Hanna, we're not lobsters. Relax.

Hanna: are you seriously not captain anymore?

Juliet: it’s the right thing to do

Spencer: Rachel will control the team to get whatever she wants

Emily: Hey.

Aria: Hey. Oh, my God. Guys. She is seriously freaking me out. She knows that we were in New York.
She threatened Ali. What if she knows about Shana, too?

Spencer: Aria, look, you need to take a psychological selfie right now. You're letting your paranoia get the better of you.

Aria: Really? How do you know that all this isn't all about Shana?

Spencer: Because it's not. It's all about Ali. I've been fielding questions about her all day.

Emily: Yeah, me, too. Some people have been nice about it, I guess.

Hanna: Some people have been rude about it. This girl in P.E. asked me if it was true if Ali was fed raw meat.

Juliet: What did you say?

Hanna: Nothing. I just bonked her over the head with a dodge ball.

Aria: Oh, my God.

Emily: It can't be.

Spencer: It isn't. It's Ali. This is intense. She's saying that because there were no obvious signs of struggle, they're gonna have to wait for the coroner's toxicology results to determine her mom's cause of death.

Hanna: The cause of death? It was murder. Duh.

Juliet: Maybe the cops think that she was poisoned.

Hanna: How do they know that she wasn't buried alive?

Spencer: We don't have to pretend like she wasn't found in my backyard.

Emily: We know your family had nothing to do with what happened to Ali's mom, Spence.

Hanna: Of course not. I mean if they killed her, they wouldn't make a bonehead move like burying her in their own flowerbed.

Juliet: Hanna, it's not helping.

Hanna: Yes, it is.

[Emily’s room]

Emily: We were laughing and joking and then out of nowhere she totally shuts down.

Juliet: Well, maybe Paige is scared of getting too close and getting rejected again.

Emily: I don't know if it's that. What?

Aria: Nothing.

Emily: No, say it.
Aria: It's just I can't help but notice that you've been kind of MIA about Ali.

Spencer: So have you.

Aria: Yeah, that's why I've noticed. We'll get to me in a second. I haven't seen you making any frequent trips over there either, by the way.

Spencer: Her mom was found buried in my backyard. What about you Juliet?

Juliet: I had sex with her brother

Spencer: understandable

Emily: Okay, wait, can we back up a second? What are you saying? You think that I'm scared to get close to Ali again?

Aria: Do you still have feelings for her?

Emily: I don't know. I really don't. It's crazy, isn't it? We've wanted this for so long, a life without 'A' and Ali back. I thought everything would feel like it did before. But it doesn't.

Aria: Em after what happened with Nate, did you, like, find yourself wanting to know everything about him?

Emily: I received the package from Nate's mom. I was kind of obsessed with it. I kept thinking what it must have felt like for her to write my name the person who had taken her son away from her. And I studied the printing kept imagining all the places where I felt that her hands might have shaken.


Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment