Tuesday 24 November 2015

PLL Season 6/05 | StoryTime

Season 6 Episode 5 She's No Angel

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet is talking to Paul over Skype

Paul: are you sure you don’t want me there?

Juliet: no it’s fine, I’m going school today anyways so I wont have time

Paul: where’s your cheer uniform?

Juliet: oh erm I got an excused notice

Paul: why?

Juliet: that’s what I’m going to go and find out

Paul: need anything I’m here

Juliet gets a text from Jason

Paul: who is that?

Juliet: what?

Paul: the text

Juliet: oh no one Hanna just wants to know when I’m gonna be at school

Paul: oh okay

Juliet: listen I’ll chat to you later okay?

Paul: okay bye I love you

Juliet: love you too

Juliet looks at the text

Text reads: “we need to talk = Jason”

[Radley]

Juliet: cant believe you both dragged me here, well beats Skyping Paul all the time

Spencer: We're not leaving here 'until we find something about Charles.

Hanna: God, what did they keep down here?

Juliet: Or who?

Spencer: Patient records. Only the staff was allowed in the basement, not us.

Hanna: I guarantee Mona's been down here.

Spencer: Yeah, where is she? I thought she was supposed to be our tour guide.

Hanna: She wanted to come, but her mom's attached at the hip. They, like, shower together.

Juliet: God, why are all these doors locked? Spence, what's wrong?

Spencer: Nothing.

Hanna: Wait, that door's open.

Spencer: That's how I know this place.

Hanna: What?

Spencer: It was in Radley, not the dollhouse. I've been here before.
I know this room

Hanna: Well, then, why am I the only one doing anything? Can you guys help me? This is heavy

Juliet: I am not touching anything here

Hanna: Juliet!

Juliet: okay okay

Hanna: Thanks. Un-friggin'-believable.

Juliet: Radley has files on patients who've been dead since the Stone Age but nothing from six stupid years ago?

Spencer: Stop. I found it. C. DiLaurentis. I got it.

Hanna: What's it say? Spencer, talk to me. Is he dead or not?

Spencer: Yeah, he's dead.

Juliet: What am I looking at?

Spencer: It's a work order. The courier who transported his organs.

Hanna: So what? That doesn't mean squat.

Spencer: Hanna, you can't donate your heart, liver and both kidneys and still play Boggle in the Radley rec room, he's dead.

Juliet: Well, someone is pretending to be him, so who is it? - Who is Charles?

Spencer: I don't know. This is just a bunch of medical files. What are you doing?

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Hanna: Is that a kneecap?

Spencer: Don't touch it.

Hanna: Why would I touch it? Spencer, where are you going? If you leave us alone here, I.

Juliet: Just shut up.

Spencer: I'm just getting something to fish it out.

Hanna: Fish it out? I don't wanna see what it's connected to. Spencer. Spencer, stop. Please, stop.

Juliet: Oh, my God, breathe, breathe

Spencer: It's a doll.

Hanna: What?

Spencer: It's a Resusci Anne.

Hanna: Well, w-w-what-what is that? Like a-a blowup thingy?

Spencer: No, you blow into it, they use it to teach CPR.

Hanna: What was that?

Spencer: It's probably something you woke out of hibernation with your screaming.

Hanna: Spencer, come on. Like, could we just go?

Juliet: I don't need any more proof he's dead.

Spencer: We knew that already, but we don't know who Charles was close to, who he hung out with.

Hanna: We're never gonna know that. Radley doesn't put out a yearbook. Let's go. Okay, that was definitely not an animal. I'm leaving here now.

Juliet: What the hell Mona?

Spencer: You were down here the whole time? Was that you? - Answer us!

Mona: Just let me go. Please, I'll explain later.

Spencer: No, you're gonna explain right now.

Hanna: Why were you following us?

Spencer: She didn't want us to find this.

Mona: Just give it back to me, okay? This doesn't have anything to do with you guys.

Hanna: Why were you stealing your file, Mona?

Spencer: She wasn't. She was stealing Lesli Stone's.

Juliet: Wait, what? Lesli was a patient here too?

Mona: Yes, and she doesn't want it to go public.

Spencer:  Is that how you met her?

Hanna: Lesli Stone was in Radley. When?

Spencer: Judging from this, a long time. Long enough to know Mona and Charles.

[Hanna’s house]

Aria: Am I crazy? That's a girl, right?

Hanna: That's a bust and it's Leslie Stone's.

Aria: Hanna, stop. We barely know anything about that girl. I mean, taking us down in a courtroom is not the same as taking us down to that bunker.

Emily: Aria's right. I mean, why? Why would she torture us?

Juliet: Because she's unstable, that's why.

Hanna: That girl's got bigger mood swings than that. Captain Hook ride at Hershey Park.

Spencer: And you forgot to mention that she once shared a room at Radley with Bethany Young.

Emily & Aria: What?

Spencer: They were roommates and probably pretty close. Lesli must think that we helped Ali kill Bethany that night and then dumped her body in that pit.

Emily: Your sister did that.

Spencer: No. Melissa just. Buried her alive. We still have no idea who bashed her over the head and Lesli doesn't know any of it. She probably thinks that Alison did the deed and we helped her get rid of the body.

Aria: But why hide behind Charles's name?

Spencer: Maybe she was just as close to Charles as she was to Bethany. It all comes back to Charles.

Emily: So was Mona covering for Lesli? I mean, by stealing her file.

Hanna: Mona said she was doing it to repair their friendship. Lesli's got her fooled too.

Juliet: Or not.

Emily: What about Sara? I mean, why would Lesli Stone go after a complete stranger?

Spencer: It was probably just a rehearsal, Em. Until she could get her hands on the real Alison.

Aria: Okay, so what do we do now?

Spencer: Well, we know where she lives.
Hanna: I say we catch her in the act.

Emily: How?



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment