Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/11 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 11 Single Fright Female


[School hallway]

Juliet: hi Rach

Rachel: hi, you know I’m kinda getting bored of your home move, maybe some other people can benefit from it, like maybe erm the whole school

Juliet: listen I’m flattered that you’re poking yourself from watching me and Jason get it on something you do daily with half the guys in this school but you should know, I’ll tell the principle, you’ll be kicked out as soon as that video is posted. So good luck bitch

Rachel: you think that scares me, this ‘A’ person gave me a mission, & I will full fill it till I’m captain. Bye   

[Outside]

Aria: this is not right

Juliet: as much as I wanna tell I don’t want it to be sent to everyone in the school too

Aria: you’ll get through this

Juliet: will I? Jason isn’t here, I feel like he betrayed me & I can’t even slap him but I want him so bad

Aria: ‘A’ really is a pain

Juliet: what am I gonna do?

Aria: I don’t know

[Girls gym]

Juliet: hi girls, I wanted to say something I’m not gonna be your captain no more. Because I'm being blackmailed & I love you guys but I can’t let this thing come out

Brooke: who’s blackmailing you?

Juliet: your new captain, Rachel

Rachel: I wouldn’t call it blackmail I’d call it revenge

Payton: you deserved the slap

Rachel: shut up Payton, I can replace you in a second. Lets get to work girls, oh Juliet you’re right at the back hun okay?

[School]

Gym teacher: hi you

Juliet: hi

Gym teacher: so this little birdy told me you aren’t captain any more

Juliet: that birdy was right

Gym teacher: you know why you were the captain, you had energy, and you knew what each of the girls’ strength was & you used that & made an epic team

Juliet: yeah but Rachel is always there & after the thing that’s been happening with me & my friends, its only fair

Gym teacher: you can always beat a bully, if you can’t beat them then that means sadly they've won. I’m rooting for you

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: this is sick

Juliet: I know

Spencer: but really wanna see it

Juliet: hi his your brother

Spencer: I’ll only be looking at you

Juliet: are you a lesbian?

Spencer: no I just want tips

Juliet: just ask

Spencer: you know it's weird, this girl has been using everyone & gets what she wants. You know she’s stealing mid papers so she can get into a college her mum & dad wants her to go to

Juliet: what?

Spencer: yeah she’s scary

Juliet: oh my god Spence I love you!

Spencer: I love you too

Juliet: I got a plan

[After School]

Juliet, Brooke & Payton sneak into the office where they keep mid papers & set up a camera.

Juliet: now we wait

Brooke: oh my god someone’s coming

Juliet: its go time

Rachel comes in & takes all the papers & takes a picture of them

Juliet: well well well

Rachel: I need this, don’t forget I still got your videos

Juliet: see the difference is, you might help me get more popular but the video I got of you will get you expelled & your mummy & daddy will despise you

Rachel: what will it take for you to keep quite?

Juliet: you don’t show anyone any videos of me and Jason & I take my place back as cheer captain

Rachel: fine! Fine you win

Juliet: Rach, you’re still co captain

Rachel: you always win

Rachel tears up

Juliet: Girls I think you should leave now, I’ll be fine

Brooke & Payton: okay sure

Juliet: why do you hate me?

Rachel: you have everything that I want

Juliet: believe me some of the things you don’t want to have

Rachel: I’m sorry

Juliet: that sounds like a different language coming out from you but I’m sorry too

Rachel: can we just move on & just be friends?

Juliet: maybe not friends yet but we can be

Rachel: baby steps

Juliet: yeah



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment