Tuesday 10 November 2015

PLL Season 2/13 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 13 The First Secret

[Outside]

Alison: So what do you think, Em? Should Hanna be "Cute Britney" or "Bald Britney"?

Emily: If she wants to be, Cute Britney.

Alison: Aria? She's not gonna shave her head. - Spencer, you're worse than my father.

Spencer: - Sorry. But I did just procure nine votes from the debate team.

Juliet: Wait, that's a good thing, right?

Spencer: Yeah. And "procured" means to obtain with special effort. And "obtain" means to

Alison: Are you gonna recite the entire dictionary?

Spencer: I think that Hanna should be who she wants to be.

Alison: Fine. But you better wear the tightest skinny pants you can fit your big butt into.

Aria: Ben?

Emily: He's all about me going as a sexy cop for Halloween. But I'm thinking Indian girl.

Alison: What a shame. All that testosterone and not a sheep in sight.

Noel: Careful, Alison. I get your jokes, but someday you might meet a guy who doesn't. So am I gonna see you at my party on Friday?

Aria: Um, I didn't know we were invited.

Noel: Your Ali's friends, right? Come prepared to be scared.

Hanna: Did we just get invited to Noel Kahn's Halloween bash?

Alison: I'm a little embarrassed by how excited you girls are. - It's just a party.

Spencer: - Ali, it's not just a party.

Juliet: It's the party.

Alison: You're right. And I'm happy we'll be there together.

Alison: We should get ready together. Spence, you've got the biggest bedroom. Let's have it there.

Spencer: Is that cool?

Juliet: - Yeah.

Emily: - Hold up. I think there's somebody in there.

Hanna: Are you just trying to scare us?

Emily: No, I swear, I just saw someone in the window.

Spencer: Well, kids go in there all the time around Halloween. It's like a rite passage in this town.

Aria: I wish they'd just tear this place down already. Every time I walk by here I get the creeps.

Alison: It's just an ugly old house, Aria.

Aria: I can't explain it. I just I feel like something really bad happened here.

Juliet: There's nobody in there. Come on.

[Jason’s room]

Jason & Juliet are in bed, Jason is kissing Juliet, he leans towards her. Juliet spots a camera at the end of his room

Juliet: wait what’s that?

Jason: oh its just for a project at school, filming is like a after study thing

Jason starts kissing Juliet again

Juliet: wait, what is doing facing us?

Jason: its not on, hi don’t you trust me?

Juliet: I do, its just weird

Jason: I promise its not on




Juliet: okay

Juliet kisses Jason, he starts to kiss her neck, and he puts his hand on her face feeling her lips with his thumb, as he does that she sucks his thumb. Jason takes Juliet’s top off and starts to kiss her, meanwhile Alison can hear everything that’s going on.

[School canteen]

Hanna: Em, you need to go talk to Ben.

Juliet: - What's going on?

Hanna: - He's been telling all of his guy friends that you guys had sex last weekend.

Aria: What? Em, I will go over there with you. Let's shut this thing down right now.

Emily: Aria, don't.

Aria: Emily, you can't just ignore this.

Hanna: Em?

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Aria: Is it true?

Hanna: - Why didn't you tell us?

Alison: - Tell us what?

Mona: Hi, you guys.

Alison: If you ignore it, it will go away.

Emily: Ben's telling people we had sex.

Spencer: What?

Alison: And he's still breathing because?

Emily: It's true.

Alison: I can't believe Emily lost her vee before any one of us did.

Emily: Why is that so hard to believe?

Hanna: I didn't mean anything by it, I just thought you were a prude.

Alison: Shy on the streets Sexy in the sheets. I knew there was something different about you. But she isn’t the first one to lose her vee, right Juliet?

Hanna: what! No way

Spencer: who was it with?

Juliet: no one you guys know, his older

Alison: but I’m pretty close to him, like family right?

Juliet: Ali!

Alison: just kidding, I really don’t know

[School hallway]

Alison? Will you stop stressing? I took care of it.

Hanna: Took care of what?

Alison: I helped her with her acceptance speech.

Emily: Easy on the coffee, Spence.

Juliet: yeah your hand's already shaking.

Aria: Are you kidding? Spencer bleeds caffeine.

Alison: You okay, sweetie?

Aria: I'm fine.

Spencer: What's wrong, Aria?

Alison: How's your mom?

Aria: Ali.

Lucas: I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Ali.

Alison: Don't touch me.

Lucas: It was just an accident.

Alison: Is that what the doctors told your mom and dad at the hospital?

Lucas: What?

Alison: I've heard the stories about you, Hermie.

Lucas: My name is Lucas.

Alison: You'll always be Hermie to me. Do you still have both?

Lucas: What are you talking about?

Alison: Come on, girls.

Hanna: - Both what, Ali?

Alison: - Parts Hanna. He's half-guy, half-girl.

[Spencer’s room]

Aria: Hey.

Hanna: Hey.

Juliet: Where's your costume?

Aria: I'm just not really feeling like going to a party, but I wanted to see you guys all dressed up.

Alison: What's this about, Aria?

Spencer: Oh, my gosh! You guys!

Emily: There's somebody out there. He's watching us.

Aria: Oh, my God.

Hanna: Who is that?

Juliet: I'm so creeped out.

Alison: Whoever it was, they're gone.

Hanna: That was freaky.

Alison: It's Halloween, Hanna. Don't you love a good scare?

Spencer: It's probably the pizza guy.

Alison: Hurry up before he leaves.

Spencer: I don't want to go down alone.

Emily: - I'll go.

Juliet: - Yeah, me too.

Hanna: yeah I'm hungry.

[Noel’s Halloween party]

Alison: Is the doctor in?

Noel: - Actually, I'm a gynecologist.

Alison: - Ooh.

Noel: - Care to make an appointment? Hot chick, Britney, hot angel, hot witch, hot Indian chick - And, uh

Spencer: - Mary Queen of Scots.

Hanna: - He doesn't know who that is.

Aria: - Does anybody?

Spencer: She was born to be queen, but her cousin stole the throne, and then she was accused of treason and her family had her executed.

Alison: It's my song, let's hit the dance floor!

Juliet: Oh, my God, another Lady Gaga?

Aria: Who is that?

Alison: Jenna.

[After a while at Noel’s party]

Noel: hi beautiful

Juliet: hi noel

Noel: so you enjoying the party

Juliet: yeah its fun

Noel: you’re so unique, that’s the thing I like about you

Juliet: really?

Noel: yeah. Anyways I need to go and attend my guests, need anything, call me

Juliet: thanks Noel

Noel leaves

Alison: be careful

Juliet: what do you mean?

Alison: If my brother finds out about you flirting with Noel it wont go well

Juliet: I wasn’t flirting

Alison: yeah but Noel was. I wont tell Jason, weirdly his been sober since he first got with you

Juliet: really?

Alison: yeah, Jason is finally tamed.

[Outside]

Hanna: Hey. Have you seen Ali?

Emily: Not lately.

Spencer: Okay I used to think that I was born in the wrong century, but now that I've actually gone to the bathroom in this thing

Aria: Have you seen Ali?

Spencer: Last I saw her she was at the bonfire.

Juliet: You don't think she'd bail on us, do you?

[All phone buzzes]

Hanna: That's weird.

Spencer: Oh, it's from Ali.

Aria: "I'm in trouble. Come alone."

Juliet: What's the address?

Spencer: It's 313 Mockingbird.

Hanna: I am not going in there.

Spencer: No. This is some kind of joke. She's not in there.

Emily: What if it's not a joke?

Aria: Ali?

Hanna: This isn't funny anymore, Ali.

Spencer: Alison! It was just the wind. Come on.

Juliet: Ali?

Spencer: You guys. It's locked.

Hanna: Ali?

Alison: Did you see him? Is he still here? –

Juliet: Who? –
Alison: Come on. Come on. - I don't know who it is.

Spencer: - Ali, what is going on?

Alison: He grabbed me at the party. I tried to scream, but he's got a knife.

Aria: For real?

Alison: He said he brought me here to kill me.

Emily: I'm calling 911.

Alison: He locked me in a closet, and when he opened it, I just freaked on him. - I've been hiding up here ever since.

Emily: - I'm not getting a signal. There's nobody out there.

Aria: Ali, it's probably just somebody trying to scare you.

Alison: Look, I'm tellin you. It's that guy that was watching us at Spencer's. He's wearing the same costume.

Juliet: No we have to get out of here now.

Hanna: No! I'm not going anywhere until we know that freak's gone!

Alison: Look, I called you from the hallway, I know I've got a signal there. Lock the door behind me.

Emily: - Ali.

Hanna: - Are you sure?

Emily: No, Ali, don't.

Alison: Don't open this door for anyone but me. Lock the door.

Alison: - Help!

Aria: - Ali!

Spencer: It's jammed! You guys, it's jammed!

Juliet: Ali!

Emily: Ali! Alison!

Alison: No!

Hanna: Ali! Ali!

Emily: - Oh, my God.

Aria: - Ali!

Hanna: Ali!

Juliet: Ali!

Spencer: Emily, are you okay? Let's go! You guys, please! Move! You guys, come on! Come on!

Emily: Ali?

Aria: Ali?

Spencer: Alison.

Alison: Look at you five. You're scared to death. I totally got you. It was a hoax. The zombie was Noel. Happy Halloween. Ketchup. Want some, Hanna? Come on, you guys it was funny.

Spencer: - We're not laughing.

Alison: - Well, you should be. You guys passed the test.

Juliet: - What test?

Alison: The way you guys came charging in here I know I can count on you now. If I really need you, you'll be there for me. Let's go. We're missing a party.

[Noel’s party]

Emily: I feel like we came back to a different party.

Juliet: I know, everyone's so much older.

Aria: What's your sister doing here?

Spencer: Oh, these must be Eric's friends. He's Noel's older brother.

Emily: Who's that guy dressed up as a cop?

Hanna: That's not a costume. He's a real cop.

Juliet: Do you know him?

Hanna: No. Um, I've just Seen him directing traffic.

Lucas: - Bitch.

Alison: - Who is that?

Noel: Don't hate me, okay?

Alison: Are you kidding? It was perfect.

Noel: You're not mad? No!

Alison: The way you shoved me against that wall? You even scared me.

Noel: Uh, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Juliet: Noel. We know that it was you. Alison told us.

Noel: If somebody messed with you guys, it wasn't me. My brother took the car for a beer run. I've been stuck here all night.

Alison: - If you're lying to me - I'm not. If it wasn't you

[Alison’s phone buzzes]

Text reads: dying to know who I am? You’ll find out. – A

Aria: Who is it?


Alison: It's a secret.

What Juliet wears for Noel's halloween party

Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment