Thursday 19 November 2015

PLL Season 4/23 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 23 Unbridled

[Brew]

Aria: So wait. You think that Paige gave that note to the police?

Hanna: We don't think, we know. I mean it was her handwriting and her stationery.

Juliet: Em, have you spoken to her yet?

Emily: She's in Maine visiting family.

Aria: You guys, if the police know that Ali is alive—

Hanna: Then we're all gonna get dragged in that precinct.

Emily: Honestly, I'm a lot more worried about Alison than I'm about us.

Hanna: So what are we gonna say when the cops ask whose bones are in Ali's grave?

Juliet: That we don't know.

Spencer: You guys, if the cops are gonna question anybody, it's gonna be me. I'm the one who Ali's mom saw with that shovel.

Aria: But Ali's alive, Spencer.

Spencer: Yeah, and somebody else isn't. And I'm the one who might have bashed in the skull of a stranger.

Aria: Okay, you really need to eat something. Hanna, give her your cookie.

Hanna: You give her your cookie. I'm hungry.

Spencer: Aria, face it. That's why Ali's mom has been stalking us ever since Mona put on a straitjacket.

Aria: Okay, let's back up for a second. I get that Mrs. DiLaurentis is really scary, but I'm not buying that she's the devil.

Juliet: I agree. "A" Knows Ali's alive If she knew that why would she waste her energy torturing us instead of bringing her daughter back home?

Spencer: Maybe because she thinks Ali won't be safe until I'm behind bars.

Hanna: Okay, you do need this more than I do.

Spencer: Look, I'm not saying she hasn't had help, okay.

Emily: I stayed at that house, Spencer.

Spencer: Yeah, and you were almost kebob-ed with a knitting needle.

Aria: Um, that was me.

Emily: I was there when she got the divorce papers, okay. She's been through hell.

Spencer: Yeah, and that may also be the birthplace on her passport.

Hanna: I always knew she was a witch. Fitz is just confirming it.

Emily: Yeah, and we all know how much we can trust him.

Spencer: Where are you going?

Emily: Home. And you're my ride. Can we please go? Is that

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: hi Juliet

Juliet: hi mum

Hailey: can I ask you something?

Juliet: go on

Hailey: do you mind if I go to this bridal show?

Juliet: Mum why would I?

Hailey: because it’s at the DiLaurentis and I saw Jason

Juliet: yeah heard he was back

Hailey: will you be okay?

Juliet: mum he was the past I’ll be fine

Hailey: okay if you say so

[Brew]

Spencer: Have you spoken with her since?

Aria: No. She's spending the day with Mike. How about yours?

Spencer: Disinfecting the house of all things Dean. Thanks.

Juliet: damn he was hot – what! He was

Spencer: Look, have told her about Jason's memory?

Aria: Spencer, how are we supposed to trust anything that Jason remembers from that summer?

Juliet: yeah his brain was soaked in corn liquor.

Aria: Jason thinks that he saw CeCe that night wearing the exact same outfit as Ali, and we all know that CeCe's not the blonde that's in that grave.

Emily: So who ended up in that grave with the same clothes Ali had on?

Aria: Yeah, and if Mrs. D is "A," why would she be going after her own daughter?

Spencer: She's not going after her. Ali still doesn't know who tried to kill her that night. That's the whole point. Don't you guys get it? The person who went after Ali could still be out there.

Hanna: Okay, if you guys have plans tonight, break them. We're gonna put on wedding dresses for charity.

Juliet: what! Hell no

Aria: Are you out of your mind?

Hanna: My mom found a whole new bag of clothes in Ali's bedroom.

Emily: Slow down.

Hanna: Mrs. D knows Ali's alive, Emily. I mean if she's getting her new clothes, then she must know where to send them.

Juliet: Okay, but why does that mean that we have to go get married in her backyard?

Hanna: Because I'm betting that the address is somewhere in that house. And we need a reason to be in there so I volunteered all five of us.

Cop: Morning, Hanna. Girls. I'm guessing you told your friends about the anonymous tip. Look, I don't want to give you guys any false hope. Alison's probably not alive, but if she is, after all this time there's going to be a lot of questions, starting with who's the dead girl in her grave. If you guys have any thoughts, you know where to find me.

Juliet: So what time does your mom want us to be there?

[Bridal Show]

Spencer: Is Jason even here?

Juliet: If he came to help his mother, why wouldn't he be?

Spencer: Probably because "Chiffon versus taffeta" isn't where he's most helpful.

Hanna: We're never getting upstairs.

Emily: Why?

Hanna: The house is event headquarters. We're not going to be able to squeeze past Alison's mother without her noticing.

Aria: I'm lucky if I can squeeze out of this tent.

Ashley: Ladies, when you're finished with your touch-ups, please remember to check the list by the stage. Spencer, what happened to your veil?

Spencer: Oh. I think I must have left it inside.

Ashley: Go get it, please. Now. Juliet honey that’s not your dress – I’m so sorry

Juliet: no erm I just found this

Ashley: it’s probably inside just quickly get changed and be back soon

Juliet: okay

[Alison’s house]

Juliet takes off the wedding dress and puts on another one she looks at the mirror to try to put the zip at the back she looks away from the mirror and Jason walks behind her and puts the zip up for her. Juliet turns around and tries to walk away, Jason grabs her arm



Juliet: let go Jason

Jason: no – even if my life depended on it I will never ever let go of you. I promised


Jason leans towards Juliet for a kiss. Juliet quickly moves away

Juliet: you need to let go – cause I have



Juliet goes out and finds Paul there

Juliet: Paul oh my god!

Juliet hugs Paul

Juliet: you’re here

Paul: I can’t stay long

Juliet: you came back

Paul: hi you seem shaken up, what’s wrong?

Juliet: I didn’t tell you this but erm I nearly got married once and this place is my ex’s place

Paul: wow

Juliet: I’m sorry I didn’t tell you

Paul: hi it’s okay. I just got to ask you one thing

Juliet: what?

Paul: have you had your first kiss while wearing a wedding dress?

Juliet: no

Paul: good



Paul kisses Juliet softly. Jason hears and sees the whole thing and walks away in anger

Paul: I have to go

Juliet: do you really?

Paul: yes – you look beautiful

Juliet: come back

Paul: I will – bye

Juliet: bye

[Bridal show]

Spencer: You guys, Jason wasn't in rehab.

Juliet: What?

Spencer: He lied.

Juliet: typical

Emily: Where has he been all this time?

Spencer: I don't know. Maybe in Rosewood, helping Mommy.

Hanna: We have to get into that bedroom.

Ashley: Aria, that's your cue. Emily, you're on deck so are you Juliet. Where's Hanna?

Emily: Uh, I think she went to the bathroom.

Ashley: In that outfit? That's a lot of dress. All right, girls, follow me. Come. Spencer? Don't wander. You'll be up soon. Spencer?

Spencer: Coming.

[Ali’s room]

Emily: Where did your mom find the shopping bag?

Hanna: In here. But obviously it's gone now.

Juliet: Hey, Em. What's the name of that restaurant you called?

Emily: Mamma Gabusi's. Why?

Juliet: Get your tablet. Look at this.

Hanna: Do you think that Ali's been hiding out here?

Emily: No, but it might mean something to her. I have an idea. This is the email address from the envelope. I'm trying to get into the account. It worked. Mamma Gabusi's was the password.

Hanna: What now?

Emily: I'm sending a message.

Hanna: So now what?

Emily: We wait.

Hanna: Where have you been?

Aria: I was with my mom. Where is Spencer?

Emily: We thought she was with you.

Juliet: It's blocked. Answer it.

Emily: Hello?

Alison: How did you find me?

Hanna: Okay, Ali, the police know that it's not you.

Alison: What?

Emily: Buried. They know that's not you in there.

Aria: Alison, does your mother know?

Alison: No, don't speak to my mother, okay? She can't know anything.

Juliet: Look, we want to help you, but you need to tell us what happened that night.

Alison: Then you need to come here. And you need to hurry.

[Tent]

Aria: You guys, her phone's in here. That's why she's not answering us.

Hanna: Wait, do you think Mrs. D freaked her out and she left?

Juliet: No, she wouldn't do that. Not without her stuff.

Emily: Oh, my God, are you okay?

Hanna: What happened?

Spencer: I saw Mrs. DiLaurentis in the woods and I tried to follow her.

Emily: What?

Spencer: She was giving a suitcase to somebody. And I thought maybe it was Ali.

Emily: No, Ali's in Philadelphia.

Juliet: We just spoke to her.

Aria: Yeah. She told us where to go meet her.

Spencer: What?

Hanna: Spencer, come on, let's take this off. Let's go.

Spencer: Will you please help me?
Hanna: Oh my God.

Aria: Are those finger bones?

Emily reads: "What will you do when the rest of me comes out of the grave?"

[Random place]

Hanna: What was this place?

Spencer: Are you sure this is the address Alison gave you?

Emily: Yeah.

Juliet: This is where she's been crashing?

Aria: Em, you okay? Look, it's probably a good thing you dealt with Paige before you see Ali.

Emily: It wasn't planned.

Aria: It never is.

Spencer: Ali? Alison, are you in there? What are you doing here?



The dresses Juliet wore for the bridal show




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment