Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/07 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 7 Crazy

[Outside]

Hanna: That's why "A" wants Garrett out of jail, so I can take his place.

Emily: Okay, don't go there.

Hanna: It's already past there, Emily. He knows about the note, he caught me at church, and it's my blood type.

Aria: So what? You didn't kill anybody.

Hanna: Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him. Have you talked to Jason?

Spencer: No, I can't even look him in the eye, but I'm gonna talk to him today. Juliet what about you?

Juliet: no been ignoring his calls after the argument, its space he wants then its space he’ll get. Don't worry Han, there's nothing they can do. Until your mom gets back tomorrow.

Hanna: So what? I have 48 hours left of freedom?

Emily: Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order.

Hanna: You guys, what if it is my blood?

Aria: How? Seriously, how could somebody take your blood. And you wouldn't even know it?

Hanna: Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember.

Spencer: Han, wait, you need to

Hanna: I can't talk about this anymore. I have to go to school.

[Café]

Emily: Maybe one of us should call her mom.

Spencer: I don't think her mom can have any more pull with wilden. This isn't shoplifting.

Cece: Take it from me, you're always better off with a really good lie.

Juliet: Is it just me, or did that sound a lot like Alison.

Cece: Something wrong?

Aria: Oh, no. Sorry. Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends.

Cece: Hope she's brilliant. What's her name?

Aria: Alison dilaurentis.

Cece: You were friends of Ali's. Me too. I'm Cece.
Spencer: Spencer.

Cece: Melissa hasting's little sister. Ali talked about you. She talked about all of you. A lot.

Juliet: How do you know Ali?

Cece: Before I moved to L.A., our families rented summer homes in cape may. We went through an intense couple weeks together.
I dated her brother, Jason. She never mentioned me to you guys?

All: No.

Cece: Well, it was intense for me. She was going through such a rough time, like a broken doll.

Spencer: So why did you move back to rosewood?

Cece: Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I'm already late, and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober. Come visit me at the new boutique. Across the street. Oh, and if you ever feel like doing. A little free shopping, I'll be happy to turn the other way.

Aria: I-I think you're thinking of Hanna. She's not here.

Cece: Oh.

Aria: Okay, that's not just me, right? I mean, that chick is freakishly like Ali.

Spencer: Or was Ali freakishly like her? I mean, one hip out, the head tilt.

Emily: Looking straight through you, like she knew all your secrets.

Juliet: she dated Jason, she’s beautiful

Spencer: hi

[School Hallway]

Juliet: Brooke! Payton!

Payton: hi I’m in a rush got stuff

Brooke: me too got stuff a lot of them

Juliet: I’m sure it can wait, what’s up? Why have you lot not requested to be in the cheer leading competition?

Payton: oh my god, just say it

Brooke: why me

Juliet: someone say it before I bitch slap one of you


Brooke: it's Rachel

Payton: she wrote our signatures so then we don’t go

Juliet: but why?

Brooke: cause she thinks we told you something

Payton: and we probably should have that’s why we’ve been avoiding you

Juliet: what is it?

Brooke: last week, she took up counseling and wanted to sleep with Jason

Payton: but Jason pushed her away, we saw everything

Juliet: why would she do that?

Payton: because she wanted you to have a melt down again & get out the team so she could be captain

Brooke: but we never told you

Juliet: yeah cause she thought you guys were actually my friends and so did I 

Payton: we’re so sorry!

Brooke: yeah we are, we’ll make it up to you

Juliet: its okay, that bitch will get what’s coming to her

[Phone call between Spencer & Juliet]

Spencer: Juliet! Jason had an accident

Juliet: what! Is he okay?

Spencer: yeah he will be, I think you should go see him

Juliet: was he drunk?

Spencer: yeah

Juliet: I’m glad his gonna be okay but I cant go see him

Spencer: are you sure?

Juliet: yeah

[Aria’s room]

Juliet: A code?

Hanna: It's a stupid thing she made up back when we were friends.

Spencer: Why wouldn't she just come out and say it?

Hanna: Because Aria was there. She doesn't trust her.

Aria: So it's my fault? You gave the girl a pair of tweezers.

Hanna: Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali's dad. Because that's when she gave me the code.

Spencer: Okay, I have a French exam at eight A.M. Could we just skip ahead to the actual message?

Hanna: "No one to save Ali from evil." That's what she kept saying. If you take the first letter of each word, you get

Spencer: "Not safe." It's not, like, that complicated.

Hanna: Yeah, but there's more.

Aria: Oh, my God, what's that other poem? Something about Garrett and Maya.

Hanna: "Where were we? Maya's away, sleeping sweet."

Spencer: Www.Mass. She gave you a website. What was the rest?

Hanna: "Until Garrett's all rosy, count on me."

Spencer: "Mas sugar"?

Juliet: What does that mean?

Emily: M-a-s, that's Maya's initials. Anne was her middle name.

Spencer: I don't suppose crazy slipped you the password as well?

Aria: Did Mona mean she's not safe, or we're not?



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment