Tuesday 17 November 2015

PLL Season 4/01 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 1 A is for Alive

[Outside]

Aria: What the

Spencer: Where's Mona?

Aria: This was all her. She set us up.

Juliet: Okay, let's go.

Emily: Let's get out of here. Come on.

Spencer: Hanna! Hanna, let's go!

Hanna: God, Mona, what are you doing?

Mona: Saving your mom.

Aria: Guys.

Emily: Someone's coming.

Spencer: Hey, they're coming this way.

Juliet: Hurry up!

Hanna: Mona! They're coming Mona, come on.

Spencer: Hannah, we got to get out of here.

Aria: Seriously, come on.

Hanna: Come on! Mona, come on. We have to go. Mona! Hurry up!

Mona: Got it.

Aria: Come on!

[Spencer’s house]

Spencer: There's a report on the lodge, but nothing about Wilden's car.

Hanna: Well, I guess the fire trumps a dead pig.

Mona: You can stop staring out the window, Aria. The cops aren't coming to arrest us.

Aria: I'm supposed to feel safe just because you say it's all okay now? After everything you've put us through.

Mona: Do you think we'd be sitting here if anyone saw us?

Emily: Wanna know what I think? I think you're lucky that we're not beating the crap out of you.

Mona: And I believe you could, Emily. You really were the weakest link. But look how strong I made you. You should be thanking me.

Emily: Okay, that's it.

Juliet: Em! You know we all want to take a turn.

Hanna: But we won't.

Spencer: You like games, right, Mona? So, let's play one called the third degree.

Hanna: How did you get the car out of the lake?

Mona: I didn't. I put the car in Hanna's garage, and that was the last time I saw it. Shana knew Jenna before she came to Rosewood. I think she's in love with her. They're both afraid of Melissa. When Cece came to Radley, I thought she was Ali. I don't remember what we talked about. It was before they changed my meds. Lucas gave Emily that massage. He said you were tense. I recruited Toby when he got that job in bucks county. I didn't push Ian off the bell tower. I wish I knew who did.

Hanna: Mona's gone!

Spencer: I don't remember falling asleep.

Juliet: Did she drug us?

Emily: Wouldn't be the first time.

Hanna: You guys, she still has that chip.

Mona: Oh, Emily, I borrowed your car. Yeah, I have my own set.

Hanna: Where'd you go?

Mona: Coffee run. Duh.

Hanna: Where else did you go?

Mona: Americano, one pink. Dry soy cap. Hot chocolate latte. Super-sized drip, with three sugars. And a skinny vanilla for you. Did I get it right?

Hanna: I want the chip, Mona. And I want it now.

Mona: And I also got breakfast. Multigrain scone.

Hanna: I'm not in the mood to play room service.

Mona: I wish I could give it to you, Hanna. But I can't.

Emily: Why not?

Mona: I need to find out who red coat is and so do you. She tried to kill all of us, so, like it or not, we are in this together.

Aria: Okay, prove it.

Juliet: Yeah, we want everything you've have on us.

Spencer: Now.
Mona: Mi casa es su casa.

Hanna: In English.

Spencer: She's taking us to her lair.

[Emily’s car]

Emily: All this for a muddy cop car and a dead pig?

Hanna: It's Wilden.

Juliet: Oh, my God.

Mona: "You're mine now." I know what the text meant.

Spencer: "A" has a way to make it look like we killed him.

[Lair]

Aria: If red coat's "A," why did she save us from the fire?

Mona: So she could set us up to take the fall for Wilden's murder.

Spencer: Yeah, a cat plays with a mouse for hours before she actually eats it. Once it's dead, the fun's over.

Hanna: So we're Ali's mice?

Juliet: We're her dolls.

Emily: Guys, Alison isn't playing with us, okay? She's dead.

Hanna: You were on the Halloween train. Dressed like Caleb.

Mona: To think we were this close to our first kiss.

Aria: And to getting rid of me for good.

Mona: That wasn't me. And I can prove it. When I took this, you were already in the box. And these two put you in there.

Aria: That's Wilden.

Emily: He was the queen of hearts?

Juliet: There's two of them?

Emily: Who's that?

Mona: Your sister.

Spencer: Oh, yeah, that's convenient. Right before you could prove it.

Hanna: Wait, Mona, what's going on?

Mona: Someone's deleting all my files!

Spencer: Mona, shut it down!

Mona: I'm trying to.

[Outside]

Aria: Hey, there!

Girl: Hi.

Aria: Where did you get these dolls?

Girl: They were a present. Mine's name is Aria. And that's Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Juliet and Mona.

Juliet: Who gave them to you?

Girl: Your friend, Alison. She started playing with us right after you moved in.

[Funeral]

Hanna: Do you really think "A" put something in there? With his rotting, stinking corpse.

Spencer: Since there's a viewing, you can assume that he's been embalmed. And that would suspend decomposition and prevent the mourners from having to deal with the rotting and eventual putrescence of the corpse.

Hanna: Okay, what the hell did she just say?

Juliet: Who is that?

Spencer: Guys, "closed caskets keep secrets." His is open and exposes yours." There's something in that coffin that's incriminating to us.

Aria: Are you really so sure about everything you're so sure about?

Spencer: Yes. And in about thirty minutes they're going to open the casket for viewing, people are going to walk past to say goodbye to Wilden. Whatever "A" has on us okay

Emily: we didn't kill Wilden. So what could it be? Besides another set-up.

Hanna: Yeah, em's right. We shouldn't even be here. If we get busted for poking around that casket

Spencer: I don't think we have a choice. We have to look.

Aria: I mean, at my grandma's funeral, they kept the casket in a private room until the service started.

Spencer: Let's just go find it.

Juliet: Aria was right. The casket isn't here yet.

Spencer: Okay, so let's split up. And if you find it, send out an S.O.S.

Mona: Looks like we got the same "A" message.

Spencer: Blocked.

Mona: Kisses?

Spencer: Redial?

Mona: I'm not leaving here until you do.

Hanna: Hello?

Spencer: Hanna? Why are you calling me on my mom's phone?

Hanna: How did "A" get this?

Juliet: You're sure it's her's?

Hanna: If anything happens to my mom

Spencer: When was the last time you talked to her? This morning.

Hanna: She called me from the hotel.

Aria: That's good. That means she's okay.

Mona: Hanna, there's no way we're letting "A" bring down Mrs. M.

Hanna: So, is that what this means? My mom's "A's" target?

Jessica: You girls all look so pretty.

Hanna: Hi, Mrs. DiLaurentis.

Jessica: Ali would be so proud of you, Hanna. You've really kept the weight off.

Hanna: Thank you.

Jessica: Juliet, Jason told me a lot about you

Jason: he did?

Jessica: yeah he really misses you glad it’s you & not anyone else. Why don't you girls come and sit next to me?

Spencer: Who is that?

Emily: Who is that?

Holbrook: Emily, Spencer, Juliet, Aria, and Hanna?

Emily: Yes?

Holbrook: I'm officer Holbrook. Pennsylvania state police. My partner and I are investigating the murders of officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden.

Emily: We already spoke to the police when Garrett was killed.

Holbrook: I read that in the report. I've actually been reading a lot about you five. Wilden had a thing for you.

Spencer: He had a nasty habit of harassing us.

Holbrook: I've read through most of his notes and I agree with you. His conduct borders on unprofessional at best.

Hanna: Thank you.

Holbrook: So why did you come to his funeral?

Juliet: We're, uh, supporting our local police department.

Holbrook: I'm sure it's appreciated. We'll probably have to bring you in for questioning. But remember, we're the good guys. Just here to find out the truth.

All phone buzzes

Aria: "Truth won't set you free, bitches."

Mona: "I'm going to bury you with it."

Spencer: "Kisses, A."

Emily: Oh, my God.

Hanna: "A" was there that night?

Mona: She recorded the whole thing.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment