Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/17 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 17 Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Inferno

[Outside]

Hanna: Still recovering? From the anniversary dinner.

Spencer: Yeah. Yeah.

Aria: Was he surprised?

Spencer: Mm-hmm. It was a really big surprise.

Hanna: what about you Juliet did you have fun with Andrew?

Juliet: yeah I actually did, we got intermit without getting intermit if you know what I mean

Aria: yeah TMI so does that mean you’re over Jason?

Juliet: I think so, so Han where were you last night? Were you with Caleb?

Hanna: No, he's being really weird. Every time I try to make plans with him, he says he's busy, but he won't tell me what he's doing.

Aria: Why don't you just ask him? Be honest.

Hanna: Wow. It's like the world's fattest man giving dieting tips. Hello! You're the one who's sitting on a secret the size of the "natterhorn"!

Aria: Okay, if you're talking about Fitz and the kid, I'm gonna tell him today. And the goal was never to keep it from him. I-I'd wake up every morning with the intention of telling him, and then I'd go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn't.

Juliet: At least you have your afternoons free.

Aria: Nice bit of support, Juliet. Oh, and by the way, it's "matterhorn." Muh. Aren't you the one that's supposed to be correcting her?

Spencer: What?

Aria: hey, what's wrong with you?

Spencer: Uh, nothing. We didn't really get much of an anniversary 'cause Toby had to get up early for work the next day.

Hanna: That sucks.

Spencer: Yeah, it does. Listen, um, I'm gonna skip the brew today 'cause I have a lot of reading to catch up on, for English, so I'll catch you guys at lunch.

Aria: Hey, em.

Emily: Hey.

Hanna: So, can we see it? The stuff from his family?

Juliet: Look, if it's, like, cards and stuff you wrote to Ali, you don't have to show us.

Emily: It's fine. So, did Spencer tell you about the key that I dropped?

Aria: No, Hanna did. Said you guys want to turn it in to the cops?

Emily: So, what do you think?

Aria: I think that the mold from my basement killed some of your brain cells. Guys, we are not prepared to tell the cops about "A."

Emily: I guess you're right.

Hanna: Mnh. I always hated biology. Who cares how a cell divides? It just does.

Juliet: I didn't know that you and Ali were in bio together.

Emily: We weren't. I lent her my notes to study for the exam.

Hanna: Then how'd you have the time to write these?

Aria: This is definitely Alison's handwriting.

Emily: Yeah, but that's not mine.

Juliet: Wait. Who's "the beach hottie"?

Emily: What?

Juliet: "You need to tell the beach hottie tonight." Then Ali says, "no way, he'll freak out."

Aria: What are they talking about?

Hanna: I want to know who they're talking about. Turn the page.

Emily: That's not Spencer's writing, either. But I recognize it. Who does their "g's" like that?

Hanna: My grandma. Forget the "g." Look at the "t." There's someone in here that we do know.

Aria: Why is Alison writing about Toby?

[School hallway]

Andrew: Hi Juliet

Juliet: Hi you good?

Noel spots them talking from a distance

Andrew: yeah, erm so I really liked our date

Juliet: me too, you going to come over?

Andrew: tonight? I didn’t know I was suppose to

Juliet: I mean if you want to then

Andrew: for math?

Juliet: yeah for math

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet: So I never understand anything with numbers

Andrew: it’s a good thing you have me as a boyfriend then

Juliet: boyfriend?

Andrew: sorry, it just came out

Juliet: no no it’s fine

Andrew: I’m not being rude or anything but have you ever been someone’s girlfriend? The elite girl of the school every guy chases but you only go for the ones that only want one thing

Juliet: well let’s just say I am scared to get my heart broken

Andrew: wow that’s the first time you admitted you were scared of something

Juliet: I am scared of a lot of things, that’s just one of them

Andrew: you can trust me, whenever you’re scared I’m here

Andrew & Juliet lean over to each other & kiss, Juliet gets up, holds Andrew’s hand & takes him to her bedroom

Andrew: are you sure?

Juliet: I haven’t been more sure in my life


Love
Rumilla
x



No comments:

Post a Comment