Monday 23 November 2015

PLL Season 5/19 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 19 Out, Damned Spot

[Rosewood blood drive]

Hanna: Where's your sticker?

Emily: Oh, remember my summer trip to Haiti? Turns out I can't give blood for another year. What?

Spencer: No blood. No cookie. I didn't make the rules.

Emily: You're just too lazy to get one.

Hanna: Are you done studying?

Aria: I'll never be done studying for this test. I just need the numbers to stop spinning.

Juliet: Hey, and the next time we offer to help your mom, can it please not involve needles?

Ashley: How's it going over here?

Hanna: Great.

Ashley: I'm so glad you all came to the drive. I recruited a bunch of people from the church and they canceled on me at the last minute.

Emily: We're happy to help.

Ashley: Juliet you okay?

Juliet: yeah its just blood I’m not going to donate my organs or anything - Am I?

Ashley: no honey no

Juliet: good

Ashley: Brownie? Oh, someone from the church actually showed up. I'm gonna go say hello.

Emily: Seriously?

Aria: Mm-hmm. Mike!

Hanna: Okay, what was that about?

Spencer: Was Mike just here to steal cookies or something else?

[School hallway]

Aria: You ask Mike why he was at the blood drive. I already know his answer.

Hanna: That he was there to donate?

Aria: No. That I should mind my own business. And I got that message loud and clear at the dock.

Spencer: Okay, but it is our business. We all saw where he was standing, right? By the coolers where they keep the blood.
Our blood.

Aria: Really, Spencer?

Spencer: Well, if he's trying to get his hands on something that could help Alison

Aria: So that's it? He's guilty? God, the court of public opinion in this town really sucks.

Emily: Everyone just take a breath, okay?

Juliet: Well, it's hard to breathe when someone's trying to set you up as an accessory to murder.

Spencer: Look, we still don't know why he was visiting Ali in jail or why he fought with Mona. If they had a serious falling out

Aria: Just stop. Please. Look, I know you're all desperate to find out who's helping Alison. But just because it isn't Holbrook, does not mean that it's my brother. Okay, Mike was in love with Mona and he would never hurt her. And he would never team up with someone who did.

Emily: Aria

Aria: No. I can't talk about this right now. I have a math test.

[Bride clothes shop]

Hailey tries on a dress

Hailey: okay what about this one – Juliet – hi Juliet!

Juliet: yeah yeah that’s nice

Hailey: what’s up? You have been out of it since last night – Juliet talk to me, is it Paul?

Juliet: it’s not Paul we are fine - It’s Jason

Hailey: Jason?

Juliet: yeah he erm kinda confessed his love for me through that glass ball thing in the brew

Hailey: ah romantic

Juliet: mum

Hailey: no ok I'll be serious! This boy tears you apart all the time

Juliet: so does all the other guys!

Hailey: not Paul

Juliet: oh yeah? You think so? How do you think I am now? You know what, listening to Jason say all that stuff makes me feel wanted and happy and I completely forgot about him saying he done something terrible

Hailey: what was the terrible thing?

Juliet: I don’t know, but I think I will never love someone as much as I love him, that’s what I’m scared about 

Hailey: right now I say follow your heart

Juliet: really?

Hailey: yes! I hate seeing you like this; I want my happy baby back

Juliet: I love you mum

Hailey: I love you too

[Outside]

Spencer: I'm so sorry, guys. We got here as fast as I could.

Juliet: What do we know? Anything?

Emily: We think Mike brought Cyrus money. $400. We tried to get close, but they almost saw us.

Spencer: And that message that Ali sent from jail, that was her way of telling Mike Cyrus's new name?

Emily: Yes, so Mike could find him. That's what we think anyway.

Juliet: So he's here on an errand from Ali? I mean, is it just me, or is she even scarier behind bars?

Aria: Look, Cyrus, Hank, whoever this guy is, he's really dangerous and he's talking to my brother. So I I don't care if Mike is working for Ali. I'm not gonna let him get hurt. So we should just Aria

Spencer: stop. Hey. You cannot do that. Look, I know that you're really worried about Mike, but as soon as they leave the diner, we're gonna follow Cyrus and we'll find out where he's going and what he knows.

Emily: If we go in there, we won't know any more than we know now.

Spencer: Shut it off. Shut it off.

Aria: Okay.

Emily: I told Ezra about Savannah. I thought he knew.

Aria: Yeah. I should've told him already.

Juliet: Why didn't you? You guys fighting?

Aria: I don't know what we are, honestly. I mean, he thinks he's the reason that I didn't have this perfect high school experience. Is that even a thing? Does anyone have that?

Emily: I don't know.

Spencer: God, Em, I know you must be missing Paige right now, but at least your love life isn't full-on confusing.

Emily reads text: "Thanks for donating to my get-into-jail fund. "A"

Aria: What? Guys.

Emily: The envelope. It wasn't money.

Aria: Where's Cyrus? Was he with Mike?

Spencer: I don't know.

Man: So you here to watch the kid or me? Hmm? 'Cause to be honest, I don't like being followed.

Juliet: ah – actually I thought you were kinda hot

Man: yeah maybe you can hope on at the back then – I thought so

Spencer: You have something that belongs to us.

Man: Do I?

Aria: Yeah. We just want it back.

Man: Maybe we could work out a trade.

Andrew: Back away from them. Now.

Man: Hmmm.

Andrew: You guys okay?

[Spencer’s house]

Aria: We just filled my overnight bag and ran.

Hanna: Was the car back?

Aria: No. Not yet. Thanks.

Spencer: So glad you're staying here tonight.

Emily: It was bad enough when Mike was stealing Jenna's pottery. Now this?

Juliet: This is our blood.

Aria: Well, what do we do now? We just wait until "A" paints the town red in our DNA?

Spencer: I don't know.

Hanna: One drop here, one spot there, and kaboom, we're all sharing a jail cell with Ali.

Spencer: You are, like, the queen of not helping.

Aria: See? There's a reason I'm afraid of needles.

Hanna: We should've all spent the summer in Haiti.

Spencer: I'm gonna go get us another blanket.


Love
Rumilla
x


No comments:

Post a Comment