Tuesday 10 November 2015

PLL Season 2/14 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 14 Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snares

[Community service]

Hanna: Only an hour and thirty minutes to go.

Aria: I think it's more like two hours, but who's counting?

Girl: How many hours you got left?

Girl: Six months.

Girl: But your momma's not a big-shot lawyer getting you and your pals community service for tampering with evidence.

Girl: I thought you said they killed somebody.

Girl: That's what the cops think, but the cops can't prove it.

Girl: Cops are stupid.

Emily: - We didn't do anything.

Spencer: - Don't talk to them.

Emily: I'll talk to anybody I want to.

Spencer: - No, you won't.

Emily: - And who's gonna stop me?

Juliet: Both of you just shut up. I don't want to hear it any more.

Emily: Did you at least think about my idea?

Spencer: It was a bad idea when they arrested us, it's a bad idea now.

Emily: We finally have something solid. Why won't you use it?

Spencer: Because you can't make a deal with a rattlesnake.

Emily: You can if you have something the rattlesnake wants.

Hanna: Can we stop talking about snakes?

Spencer: Listen to me. We're not going to be making any kind of a deal with "A." - That's final.

Emily: - Maybe for you. The rest of us don't have lawyers for parents.

Spencer: Meaning what?

Emily: Meaning your mom may have gotten us a deal, but if they ever figure out a way to charge us for killing Ali, she'll throw the rest of us under the bus to save you and you'd let her.

Aria: Hey!

Juliet: You guys, stop!
Hanna: Whoa! Spencer, stop!

[Juliet’s house]

Juliet is taking a shower; she hears something outside her room

Juliet: mum?

Juliet goes out her room to see if anyone is there. She goes out thinking there’s no one there as she turns around a shadow appears behind her.

[Classroom]

Spencer: Um, this is my extra-credit report on Vonnegut.

Ella: Thank you.

Spencer: So it's okay? I look forward to reading it.

Emily: - Hey!

Spencer: - Sorry.

Ella: Stop it! I'm tired of making allowances for you guys. You're supposed to be friends. Now go sit down.

[Cell phone plinks]

Text read: you were always my favorite. Want to make a deal? – A

[School hallway]

Aria: The first time I see him in weeks, and I can't say anything.

Hanna: Because of Mike?

Aria: No, 'cause I just I can't.

Juliet: There was nothing you could do. You had to break up with him.

Aria: I know.

Hanna: We've all got somebody we want to protect from "A." And on top of all that, you've got Jackie the ex to worry about.

Juliet: - What did he ever see in her, anyway?

Aria: - I have no idea. Maybe she was a late-onset psycho.

Hanna: Well, we'll take care of Jackie, but right now we just have to do what Spencer said, just slay one dragon at a time. Okay?

Aria: Okay. So Juliet how’s the ball preparation going?

Juliet: well I didn’t have time to do anything cause of you know the bust up so the girls said they’ll deal with it

Hanna: you know I always wanted to be a cheerleader

Juliet: why didn’t you try out?

Hanna: I’m just not as flexible as you



[In the woods]

Emily: "You were always my favorite. Want to make a deal?" "A" took the bait.

Hanna: We pulled it off.

Emily: "A" totally think we're not friends any more.

Spencer: They think that we have real evidence.

Hanna: Does it bother anybody that we don't actually have anything, - we're just making it up?

Aria: - But Jenna and Garrett don't know that.

Hanna: Just scares me that Emily's doing this alone.

Juliet: She's not gonna be alone. We'll be outside.

Hanna: Yeah, but it's just the five of us.

Emily: Every time we ask someone for help, they end up collateral damage. Like Dr. Sullivan.

Aria: Or a traitor, like Garrett.

Spencer: It was so creepy to have to talk to him, but it was totally worth it to rattle the cage.

Juliet: So tomorrow.

Aria: And everyone that's watching is going to believe that Emily totally went rogue and that she wants the box that Jason gave me.

Emily: The one with the evidence That doesn't really exist.

Hanna: Are you sure that "A" is gonna follow Emily?

Spencer: Absolutely.

Emily: I'm the weakest link. And the weakest link wants some payback.

[swim meet]

Hanna: Hey, it's last event, the last heat.

Juliet: guys! Told the girls I’m not feeling well so want be cheering for todays swim meet

Spencer: Yeah now where is Aria? We said that we were gonna do this together.

Aria: I'm sorry. It's complicated.

Spencer: - So is this.

Aria: - I'm here, okay?

Emily: Okay, it's every man for himself. I want the box that Jason gave Aria.

Spencer: Well, you're not gonna get it.

Emily: Guys, Spencer's only looking out for herself. We have to cut a deal with

Spencer: - Shut up, Emily.
Emily: Where is it?

Aria: It's safe.

Emily: Where?

Hanna: Don't tell her.

Juliet: It's hidden,

Spencer: and it stays hidden until I want it found.

Emily: You forget, we all learned how to keep secrets from the same person. I bet I know where it is. Good luck.

Spencer: Let's get out of here.

[Cellphone plinks]

Emily’s text reads: see you tonight BFF = A

[In the woods]

Emily: I knew you'd be here. I knew I could depend on you. You listen to us. You're always listening. You know you made a mistake, don't you? It must be driving you crazy. You're afraid we found something, something in this box. Something about you. Do you want to know what we found? Do you want to see what you're afraid of? Nothing. We found nothing. We lied to you, and you believed us. That was your mistake.

A attacks Emily

Spencer:  Emily!

Aria: Are you okay?

Spencer: You guys, come on!

Juliet: Hanna!

Spencer: My God, I don't believe this!

Aria: Hey. You okay?

Hanna: Yeah, I think so. Did I just hit what I think I did?  

Spencer: Yes! And now they're gone! We've got nothing! We've got nothing!

Hanna: Was it Garrett or Jenna?

Spencer: How could it be Jenna?

Emily: I couldn't tell.

Juliet: Well, was it a boy or a girl?

Emily: I don't know!

Hanna: Any sense of boobs?

Emily: Hanna.
 
Hanna: What? It could be a clue.

Juliet: That's not mine.

Emily: It's not mine.

Hanna: It's none of ours.

Aria: Do you think when "A" bounced off the car


Spencer: That's "A"'s cellphone.


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment