Wednesday 11 November 2015

PLL Season 2/17 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 17 Blond Leading the Blind

[Juliet’s Room]

Aria: your mum just left

Spencer: Then it's go time. Hanna? Hanna.

Juliet: How much did Caleb get?

Hanna: I don't know. He said he was up most the night.

Spencer: It's not like we expected decrypting files from "A"'s phone was gonna be easy.

Emily: Is caleb still asking whose phone it is?

Hanna: Every chance he gets, and I'm still lying to him.

Aira: Now that we know that it wasn't Lucas, My money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the cellphone.

Emily: But Jenna broke up with Garrett.

Aria: Yeah, after the greenhouse.

Hanna: Look, the point is Caleb is still asking about everything and it's not safe for him to know the answers. We should just tell him to stop.

Spencer: Let's just take a look first.

[Plays video]

Aria: This-- this was all Caleb was able to get? Wait. Look, that's Alison's bedroom.

Spencer: What's Ian doing in there?

Emily: What's he doing with that camera?

Juliet: Oh, my god, he's hiding it. He was recording this secretly.

Spencer: Wait, recording what?

Aria: What the hell are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?

Spencer: N.A.T. Club field trip? Ian and Garrett are the founding members.

Emily: - The only one missing is –

Video plays: Where's Jason? He's passed out. A six-pack and some weed'll do that to you. So, why the emergency call? I just left Alison. I tried to get her to hand over our videos, but she wasn't going for it. Heh, is that the only thing she wasn't going for? Shut up, Jenna. Hey, this is your fault, Ian. I knew you'd go too far and those videos would come back to bite us. That's why I bailed on this messed-up plot. Oh, yeah? Well, welcome back. Now we find them before that bitch shows up.

Emily: So, Caleb has seen this?

Hanna: He couldn't have gotten it off that phone without seeing it. Now you know why I'm freaking out!

Spencer: Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened—

Hanna: The closer Caleb gets to the top of "A's" Hit list. He, she, it has messed with all our relationships-- Toby, Ezra, Samara even got a Juliet sleep with a psycho.

Juliet: too early for jokes Hanna.

Vide plays: - Check this out. - What is it? It's just an old box. That's weird.

Aria: That's the box Jason gave me.

Hanna: Caleb's done. I'm telling him today.

Emily: So what does this mean?

Spencer: Well, in case we had any doubts, The N.A.T.Club, Jenna included, was in Rosewood.

Juliet: In Alison's bedroom.

Spencer: The night ali was murdered.

[Juliet’s room]

A few ours later

Emily: On the video, Garrett looked in the box and saw something weird. Wouldn't you like to know what it was?

Hanna: No. Look, we've already seen what we needed to see All of our suspects in the same place at the same time in Alison's room Talking about how much they hated her. I don't know why we just don't hand the drive to the police. We should be closing things, not opening You guys, there's something in here.

Aria: What is that?

Aria reads note: "My turn to torture you."

Juliet: Okay, that's creepy.

Emily reads note: "You think you're safe on the outside, but you're not when I'm on the inside."

Spencer reads note: "Scared yet? You should be, bitch."

Hanna: These notes are starting to sound familiar.

Spencer reads note: "Next time, it'll be your face, not this pumpkin." Looks like it was cut by something.

Aria: It was. Don't you guys remember?

Spencer: Halloween.

[Flash back]

Juliet: I've never been this way before.

Alison: Back alleys and backyards have always been the best way to my house.

Hanna: Your sister and Ian are so cute together. Do you think they'll get married?

Spencer: I guess so. They seem perfect for each other.

Alison: Yeah, perfectly bored.

Hanna: Ali, someone trashed your porch.

Alison: What the hell?

Aria: What does the note say?

Emily: Who did this?

Alison: Jason's beer buddies. Real funny.

Spencer: I better get going.

Aria: Yeah, me too.

Alison: What's the hurry? Let's make a night of it.

Emily: It's already been kind of a long night.

Alison: Look, I'm sorry about the prank. I know I took it too far. Let me make it up to you guys.

[Flash back ends]

Aria reads note: "Next time, it'll be your face, not this pumpkin."

Spencer: That was the note that Ali got.

Juliet: This is an invitation from Noel Kahn's Halloween party.

Emily: As if my memories of that night could get any scarier.

Aria: Guys, this note is signed by "A."

Spencer: "A" Was after Alison, too. Before they were after us.

[Next day, Juliet’s house]

Juliet: morning

Hailey: morn-ing, sweety why are you wearing sweats?

Juliet: its comfy

Hailey: oh where’s your cheerleading unifrom

Juliet: I’ve been excused for a couple of days, I told coach

Hailey: what why?

Juliet: well maybe mum cause a psychotic man tried to kill me

Hailey: at least wear something else baby

Juliet: I don’t feel comfortable wearing my normal clothes

Hailey: did that man do anything else to you, like forced you to do anything?

Juliet: no

Hailey: okay, can I drive you to school?

Juliet: yes please


[School hallway]

Hanna: oh my god you are changing right now!

Spencer: Juliet why are you wearing that

Juliet: not comfortable in anything that’s why

Hanna: hunny you need to change

Spencer: he really did destroy you didn’t he

Juliet: everyone keeps looking at me

Hanna: maybe cause you’re wearing sweats to school & not even the cute type

Spencer: han!

Hanna: okay at least put your hair down. There! You look better than most of the girls in the school; you’d even make a bin bag look good.

Juliet: thanks han.

Mona passes

Spencer: Have you talked to her yet?

Hanna: Not yet. Hey. Heard about you and Noel.

Mona: People in China have heard about me and Noel.

Hanna: Don't let it get to you, all right? The guy's a total tool.

Mona: I thought we were friends.

Hanna: You and Noel? He doesn't even know what a friend is.

Mona: No. You and me. I've been calling you for two days. I bet his gonna start chasing Juliet again, cause get with them while they are venerable right?
Hanna: Mona

Mona walks to Noel

Mona: You can have this back. I'm done with it.

Noel: Sorry, no returns, no exchanges.

Mona: Take it! Maybe the next girl you decide to dump all over will like it better than I did.

Juliet passes

Noel: hi Juliet, this is for you

Juliet looks at the necklace then looks at Noel, rolls her eyes & walks away. So Noel throws the necklace in the bin.



[Outside school]

Aria: Yeah. Okay, bye. Toby's okay.

Hanna: Yeah, for now.

Aria: Guys, if Jenna really is a part of this, Do you think she'd actually hurt her own stepbrother?

Hanna: Jenna would kill and eat her own mother to get back at us. Maybe she's just trying to scare him.

Juliet: - Or us.

Hanna: - Yeah, well, it's working.

Emily: But if Jenna and Garrett broke up, how could she do this to Toby?

Aria: She must've found a replacement.

[Juliet’s house]

Hailey: you got a visitor

Noel: hi

Juliet: oh my god get out

Noel: no listen, that guy was a scum, is a scum. I’m just here to say that the chase is over.

Juliet: moved on?

Noel: yeah, hope you’re okay with it?

Juliet: Noel I never wanted to hurt you or lead you on

Noel: I know, its okay

Juliet: you you’re a good friend to me

Noel: the captain’s need to stay together

Juliet: go sharks

Noel: feel better

[Spencer’s room]

Aria: So, what exactly did you tell him?

Spencer: As little as possible. That Jenna's trying to frame us for Alison's murder, that Garrett's helping her, and that, despite what the police believe, Ian's confession probably doesn't tell the whole story. And then I figured the rest was something that all of us needed to talk about.

Juliet: All of us except Hanna.

Spencer: I don't feel any better about this than you do, but we did the right thing. Caleb knows what he has to know.

Emily: Maybe what he got won't be any good, and we won't have to use him anymore.

Spencer: So, we're hoping that nothing's on here?

Juliet: Dance, you little bastards.

Video plays: - That's weird. - What? What's inside it? Hey, shh! Someone's here. Alison? - You're going down. - No, no, no. We are all going down. What? You taped us doing this? What the-- what is wrong with you?

Spencer: Now we know why he hid the camera.

Video plays: Hey, once you're a member of the club, you're always a member of the club. Just making sure you're in as deep as I am. She's coming upstairs!

Aria: That's Alison about to walk in and find them.

Spencer: This could be the last few seconds of her life.

Emily: I'm not sure I want Caleb to get any more.

Spencer: Yeah, but if he does Maybe we really can give this to the police. Maybe everything can finally be over.

Juliet: Over over?

Emily: I thought Toby was getting back from the hospital later today.

Spencer: So did I.

[Outside]

Aria: Where'd he go?

Emily: Why would he leave the keys?

Aria: Spence, what does it say?

Spencer: He's gone.


Juliet: oh spence


Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment