Saturday 21 November 2015

PLL Season 5/13 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 13 How the 'A' Stole Christmas

[Outside]

Aria: So what did you get for Toby?

Spencer: I'm abstaining from Christmas this year, remember? When you're out on bail for murder, it just feels like the right thing to do.

Emily: And he's okay with that?

Spencer: Well, he agreed to not giving presents if I agreed to surprising each other with a gesture.

Hanna: Like the clowns?

Juliet: What clowns?

Hanna: Court jesters. They're clowns, right?

Emily: I've always loved these windows. Let's make a wish.

Juliet: Yeah, let's make a wish for Spencer.

Spencer: Guys, Santa is not bringing me a stay-out-of-jail-free card.

Emily: Han, want a snowflake?

Hanna: The last time I was here, it was with Mona. Wishes don't come true, Emily. If they did, people wouldn't die.

Emily: I'm still holding out hope.

Spencer: Hope is a dirty four-letter word.

Emily: We live in an "A" world. They still haven't found Mona's body.

Spencer: Yeah, that's because. "A" likes to bury the bodies herself.

Aria: Yeah, and then throw Ice Balls. I swear Alison is throwing this party to rub it in our faces. I ruined your lives and now I'm the belle of the ball.

Spencer: Technically, she only ruined my life.

Juliet: Ruin one of us, ruin all of us.

Aria: Yeah, I'd rather dance on dead monkeys than go to Ali's stupid Ice Ball.

Spencer: Dead monkeys?

Hanna: Ali got everything she wanted. Mona's gone, Bethany's dead, and now she's making Spencer go down for it.

Juliet: Is that a reporter or a cop?

Spencer: Neither. That pen's too nice. My money's on a lawyer.

Man: Hanna Marin?
Hanna: Yes.

Spencer: Told you.

Man: Mona Vanderwaal retained me to handle her affairs in the event of her demise. I was instructed to wait then deliver this to you personally. Merry Christmas.

Spencer: Bah humbug.

Hanna: I'm afraid to open it.

Emily: These are drawings of Ali's house.

Juliet: Yeah, and all of her hiding places.

Hanna: It's from Mona.

Hanna reads: "Hey, Han. If you're reading this, she's still playing the game and I'm talking to you from the grave. But I went out fighting and that's what you need to do. Promise me you won't give up, Hanna. You have to keep looking. Kisses, M.” I promised Mona we'd always stick together. Well, you have to figure, "A" keeps souvenirs, right?

Emily: You mean Alison.

Juliet: Different name, same bitch.

Hanna: There has to be something in Ali's house that proves she killed Bethany. And Spencer didn't.

Emily: I think Mona just handed us a way to give you a Christmas, Spence. And your stay-out-of-jail-free card.

Bell ringing

Aria: Hey, Santa. Thank you. Oh, my God.

Emily: Is that us?

Aria: "'A' takes a holiday. You should, too."

[Juliet on the phone]

Juliet: Okay miss you see you soon, merry Christmas to you too

Emily: was that Paul?

Juliet: yeah he can’t make it – honestly its like I always get boyfriends that are like

Emily: that are like what?

Juliet: part time

Emily: Juliet

Juliet: no it’s fine, I’ll live – I need to get home anyways. Bye

[Christmas ball]

Hanna: I still don't see Ali anywhere.

Aria: She's probably waiting to make her grand entrance.

Emily: Timed to the perfect song.

Juliet: Well, we can't leave until she gets here, so

Spencer: I'm going to go have my picture taken with Santa Claus.

Hanna: Who are those other girls?

Spencer: Let's get out of here while everyone's still basking in the glow of Ali.

Caleb: Hanna. Be careful.

Aria: Hey.

Spencer: Aren't you supposed to be on "A" watch?

Aria: Yeah. You need to see this.

Juliet: What is it?

Aria: I just saw Ali kissing Santa Claus. Come on.

Aria: They were just here.

Emily: Was it a guy or a girl?

Aria: Guy.

Juliet: Are you sure?

Aria: Yes, I'm sure. I definitely got a sense of "male butt."

Emily: Okay, well, I'm gonna go take my photo with Santa Claus.

Paige: If Ali was kissing Holbrook, that would explain a lot.

Caleb” Yeah, like why Spencer's about to go on trial for murder while Ali's weaving her way through a winter wonderland.

Aria: Ezra, what is it?

Ezra: Well, if Holbrook is helping Ali, I want to know when it started.

Emily: Oh, my God. I promised Ali I wouldn't tell because I thought I was protecting everyone. But CeCe showed up in New York that night. And Ali helped to get her out of the country.

Juliet: You think Holbrook was in on it?

Emily: I think he helped CeCe escape. And he did it for Ali.

Caleb: Looks like Ali made a friend.
Ezra: She went in there alone.

Emily: They're heading towards the exit.

Ezra: So is Holbrook.

Caleb: You guys follow Ali.

Ezra: We've got Santa.

Paige: I'll grab Lucas.

Aria: You're leaving your own party, Ali?

Emily: What's the rush? Alison?

Juliet: turn around, bitch

Emily: Alison?

[Spencer’s house]

Emily: Give Mom and Grandma Bea a big kiss for me. And I promise I'll be on the road as soon as it's clear. Thanks, Dad. I love you, too.

Toby: This is amazing. Hanna, this letter proves that Alison knew Bethany and lured her here on Labor Day. This could create enough reasonable doubt to clear Spencer.

Spencer” I don't want to say the "H" word, but I am feeling cautiously optimistic tonight.

All: Merry Christmas.

Toby: And her heart grew three sizes that day.

Emily: My mom called her friend at Highway Patrol. They don't expect the roads to be cleared until tomorrow.

Spencer: I'm so sorry, Em.

Emily: This is the first time I won't be with my parents on Christmas.

Aria: Yeah, me too.

Juliet: well this is the first Christmas I don’t have a boyfriend with me and my mum is with hers like it’s an episode of freaky Friday

Spencer: we’ll share

Juliet: no thanks

Hanna: You know, my mom always said Christmas was wherever we were as long as we were together.

Caleb: And we are together.

Hanna: Seriously?

Spencer: Now that is a gesture.

Juliet: yeah I take it back I’ll share

Aria: Wow.

TOGETHER: Merry Christmas.

Emily: Oh, my God.

A while later

Hanna: you okay?

Juliet: you think this is karma?

Hanna: what is?

Juliet: the slut gets no boyfriend for Christmas while all her friends do

Hanna: you have a boyfriend and don’t say that

Juliet: I know but where is he? And I have been on the naughty list for a very long time

Hanna: like spencer said “we’ll share” – come on

A while later

Ezra: Christmas chicken.

ALL: Yaay!

Aria: Okay, let's all say a prayer.

Emily: To this family. May we always stay together. Cheers.

ALL: Cheers.

Hanna: Santa?

Spencer: Oh, my God. Who did this? Em?

Emily: Not me.

Juliet: Merry Christmas, bitches. - A



The dress Juliet wore for the Christmas ball



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment