Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/12 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 12 The Lady Killer


[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: How did this get so big? I mean, it's like all eyes are on Rosewood.

Spencer: Can't help but think that Toby took that job in bucks county just to avoid all this.

Aria: She's taking the long way because reporters are hounding her for interviews.

Juliet: Okay, how are we gonna do this?

Hanna: Well, Emily think she's coming over here so we can apologize. But when she realizes what this is, she'll probably be more mad at us than she was before.

Spencer: I am not looking forward to seeing that.

Hanna: In a successful intervention, the loved one feels safe, not judged.

Aria: Great. Right, so we'll start out all warm and fuzzy, and then we just have to hit her with the truth.

Juliet: Yeah. And that's your cue.

Spencer: Okay, so Paige was jealous of Ali, we know that Paige was jealous of Maya, and she was with Emily that night, it was easy for her to set us up.

Aria: Right. And she has the other earring. So she must have Ali's body, right?

Hanna: Yeah. I don't get it. If Paige was so into Emily, why would she drug her? And then why would she drug herself?

Juliet: Hanna, I thought we were all on the same "A" page here.

Hanna: We are. This is a practice run.

Spencer: Right, okay. Uh, drugging yourself is the best alibi ever. Classic Sharon stone move. Remember that movie, basic instinct?

Aria: No.

Hanna: No.

Juliet: No

Spencer: She wrote a murder mystery novel to cover up a crime that she was about to commit. It was actually kind of genius.

Hanna: Look, remember, I'm Emily here. We still think that "A" is working with Mona. So what is your connection?

Spencer: Two people who hated Ali. Maybe one of them killed her and the other one covered their tracks. Or are still covering their tracks by stealing the body and then pinning it on us.

Aria: Yeah. And the ultimate prize is Paige gets Emily all to herself. Hey.

Spencer: Hey, em.

Emily: Hi.

Juliet: Hey. You want some coffee?

Hanna: Em, you know how much we love you, right? We love you enough to tell you the truth, even when it hurts.

Spencer: This doesn't sound like an apology.

Aria: I had to get you here, Emily. I'm sorry for lying.

Spencer: What is this? It's the three people who love you the most in the world trying to get you to see who Paige really is.

Emily: I can't believe it. The trial's started, and this how you guys show up for me.

Spencer: We support you, Emily. We do. But we're pretty sure that Garrett did not kill Maya.

Emily: And you think Paige did? Are you out of your friggin' minds? When did it become so easy for you lie to your friends?

Hanna: Emily, wait.

Spencer: We found that at the trunk show. In Paige's pack.

Hanna: It's the other earring Aria put in Ali's casket.

Emily: We found a lot of other things exactly where "A" has put them. Three against one. "A" wins.

Juliet: That was exactly what Paige wanted.

[School canteen]

Spencer: It's voice mail again.

Juliet: She has to be home.

Aria: Maybe we should just go over there.

Hanna: So things just went from worse to worser.

Spencer: That's not a word. But continue.

Hanna: Paige wasn't in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko.

Aria: What?

Hanna: She went home sick.

Juliet: Or is she at Emily's?

Aria: I don't know about you three, but I'm really willing to take this to the cops.

Hanna: No! I'm already on their radar. For all I know, Paige smeared my blood all over that anklet.

Aria: Well, Emily might be with Paige right now, and we all know what she's capable of.

Spencer: I think we should call her parents. We'll tell them everything. Together.

Aria: Spencer's right. There's strength in numbers.

Hanna: All right.

[Cell phones ring]

Spencer reads: "Stand down, bitches. Play it my way and Emily stays safe. "A".

[Hanna’s room]

Spencer: If we don't hear from Em in the next hours I think we should revisit the idea of telling her parents.

Aria: I agree.

Juliet: This is probably Paige just killing time so she can just find a way to weasel herself out of this.

Aria: Hanna. Hey.

Hanna: I'm just thinking about Emily. She finally gets over Maya, and now she's stuck with some twisted psycho bitch.

Spencer: It's just another monster that Alison created.

Aria: She's been gone two years, and we're still caught in her web.

[Tablet beeps]

Spencer: It's from "A." "Let's settle this. Alison's grave. Ten P.M. bring Maya's bag." There's an attachment.

Aria: It's another picture from that night.

Juliet: Paige can bring us down and leave Emily completely in the clear.

Spencer: This must have been her plan all along. Get rid of us, and then she can have Emily all to herself.

Aria: But she hasn't sent these to the cops for a reason, and it's probably because there's something in Maya's bag that she needs. Something that proves that she killed her.

Hanna: No, we searched every inch of that bag.

Spencer: You guys Another picture.

Aria: "Tell Emily and I'll leave you holding the bag." Is that Ali?

Hanna: Oh, my God.

Juliet: What was that? What was that? Do you think your mom's home early?

Hanna: Mom?

Aria: There's somebody downstairs.

Juliet: Was it Paige?

Hanna: What are you doing here?! I almost killed you!

Caleb: With a pink, furry lamp, Hanna?

Aria: What are you doing here? You're supposed to be watching Emily's house.

Caleb: But there are, like, a dozen reporters camped out on her lawn, her mom is home she's safe.

Spencer: We heard from Paige and Mona.

Caleb: You guys aren't showing up there alone.


[Outside]

Caleb: Alright. The app is voice activated, so it'll record any sound that it hears. And I can pick up the feed, so I'll be with you every step of the way.

Spencer: Caleb, I think that you should take Maya's bag with you.
It's our only form of leverage, and if she doesn't admit to digging up the body, she doesn't get the bag.

Caleb: All right. I should just get out of sight.

Aria: What do we do now?

Juliet: We wait for "A."

Hanna: It's ten-forty. I get Mona being fashionably late, but Paige?

Spencer: Something's not right.

Aria: We're meeting "A" in front of Ali's empty grave. There's nothing right about this.

Juliet: Who are you calling?

Hanna: Nate. Hey, Nate, it's Hanna. Can you give me a call back? I just want to make sure that you guys are okay. Caleb, do you see anything?

Caleb: Nothing. Not a car in sight.

Spencer: Okay, there's a lighthouse rock inn near Bayhead.

Juliet: There's one in Belmar, too.

Hanna: Nate's still not answering.

Spencer: Maybe Paige sent us here to keep us away from Emily.

Aria: So she could get to her.

Hanna: It's Caleb. Hey, where are you going?

Caleb: I just heard you. I don't think Paige ever planned on meeting you guys. I'm heading to Belmar. You guys go to Bayhead.

Hanna: We'll call you later. We're going to Bayhead.

Juliet: You're gonna make a right at the intersection.

Hanna: How far away are you from Belmar? I'm not sure.

Caleb: A couple of miles, maybe.

Hanna: Can you just promise me that you'll be careful?

Caleb: I promise.

Aria: There it is on the hill.

Caleb: Hanna I love you.

Hanna: I love you too, Caleb.

Aria: Looks like this place is closed.

Spencer: Wait. No. There's a light on in that cabin. Em!

Hanna: There's no one here. I'm calling Caleb.

[Hanna sobbing]

Cop: So, the deceased was a friend of yours? Miss Fields, please. I'm trying to understand what happened here.

Paige: When I was with Emily yesterday, I got an anonymous text.
Ten P.M. Saturday, Rosewood cemetery, or Emily gets hurt.

Cop: Did you know the victim?

Emily: Yes.

Cop: Was he a friend of yours?

Paige: He got me before I got there.

Emily: I can't do this right now. Please just let me talk to my friend.

Paige: Officers.

Emily: Oh, Han, I'm so sorry!

[Hospital]

Spencer: Han.
Pam: Caleb's still in surgery. How ya holdin' up?

Emily: I'm fine.

Pam leaves.

[ All cell phones ring]

Distorted voice: Emily, I owe you one.

Pam: That was odd. There was no one there.

Spencer: Mom, he's out of jail?

Veronica: Emily, I'm so sorry you had to go through that tonight. But I want you know that you helped an innocent victim. Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment