Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/13 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 13 This is a Dark Ride

[Outside]

Juliet: Give me a hint.

Spencer: I will not give you a hint. We made a deal. You'll see my costume tonight at the party.

Hanna: But what if we end up wearing the same thing?

Spencer: We are not going to be wearing the same thing, I promise you.

Hanna: Look, I'll give you a hint if you give me a hint.

Aria: No hints, okay? We said we're gonna pick somebody from a movie, and we're all gonna surprise each other.

Hanna: Whose stupid idea was that? Yours.

Aria: Yours.

Juliet: Em, you sure you want to do this thing?

Emily: I want to do this. I need to do it. I want something big and splashy to mark the whole "before" and "after" of everything.

Spencer: Symbols and ceremonies?

Juliet: And plus there's mystery live entertainment.

Hanna: I have to get to the dentist.

Spencer: How is Caleb?

Hanna: He's getting better. He was easier when he was in the hospital, though. Now he's got out, and we have to go under the radar.

Aria: You sure you want to go on the ghost train?

Hanna: Yeah. Otherwise I'm stuck with my mom and pastor Ted handing out candy to rug rats.

Spencer: Your mom and pastor Ted?

Hanna: Yeah. They're getting pretty domestic.

Aria: I'd tell her to go for it. My mom moved on.

Emily: Oh, my God.

Juliet: Okay, who would do that?

Spencer: It's Clifford Yerdley's house.

Aria: He's such an astonishing jerk.

Emily: Joke's over.

Aria:  You are such a tremendous loser!

Juliet: You know, this is why nobody will go out with you!

Emily: Let's get outta here.

[Brew]

Hanna: Can't you see I'm incognito?

Lucas: Beautiful.

Hanna: Thank you.

Aria: Hey! Oh, my God. You look amazing.

Hanna: Oh, no big. I just put it together. Barely took six hours. Who are you again?

Aria: Daisy. From the great gatsby.

Hanna: The movie?

Aria: The book.

Hanna: Right. Where's your author?

Aria: Ezra had to cancel on me.

Hanna: Great! Well, I mean Now I'm not the only one without a date, so Hmm.

Aria: wait Juliet hasn’t got one too

Hanna: yeah but she’ll end up with one of the guys at the football team anyways

Noel: You guys on your own? What a shame.

Hanna: What are you doing here?

Jenna: Well, it's nice to see you too.

Aria: I thought you always threw your own Halloween parties.

Noel: This year I decided to let someone else do the work so I could concentrate on what's really important.

Jenna: Oh, you're so sweet.

Aria: It's just a costume. It doesn't mean anything anymore.

Hanna: Yeah. Right.

Spencer: If you need me, just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you?

Guy: Five minutes until the shuttle for the ghost train arrives.

Spencer: How could you possibly think that we would be the same thing?
Aria: Did Garrett ever come back?

Spencer: No.

Hanna: Did you call his house?

Spencer: His phone's been disconnected.

Aria: Where is he?

Spencer: I don't know.

Noel: Not bad. You gotta admit, I put out a better spread.

Spencer: You should probably go into catering. Serves you right.

Noel scares people

Noel:  Must have been something I ate.

Spencer: You're amazing.

Juliet: Oh Noel when will you grow up

Noel gets up from the floor & its stunned by seeing Juliet

Noel: Juliet!

Jenna looks at know in anger

Noel: you look –

Juliet: put your tongue back in noel, it’s embarrassing

Juliet walks to the girls

Hanna: Meow!

Aria: you look great, Noel was drooling

Spencer: you literally could see his eyeballs coming out of his socket

Juliet: yeah ew  

Hanna: They look like a wedding cake from outer space.

Spencer: You guys, look.

Aria: When did he get back?

Spencer: I don't know.

Emily: Juliet you gonna be okay?

Juliet: yeah, peachy

Man: All aboard the shuttle for the ghost train! All aboard! Everyone, all aboard the shuttle! The shuttle is now leaving for the ghost train.

Man: All aboard the Halloween ghost train. Please keep moving forward to the performance car. There are lockers available for your personal belongings

[Train]

Hanna: Okay, what's the point of dressing up if no one can see you?

[Beat-driven music playing]

Spencer: You have got to be kidding me.

After a while

Jason see’s Juliet go the toilet

Juliet: you’re not meant to be here, what are you doing?

Jason locks the door

Jason: admit it

Juliet: what?

Jason: you missed me

Juliet: ah this is ridiculous, your feelings are like a yoyo, I’m leaving



Juliet starts walking, Jason grabs her arm

Jason: I don’t think so

Juliet: let go, let go Jas -

Juliet tries to hit Jason but he stops her & holds both her arms. He kisses her, picks her up onto the sink kisses her neck & zips down her cat suit.

After a while

Emily: I couldn't find her anywhere.

Juliet: cant find her too  

Hanna: - She's gone?

Spencer: No, Aria's not gone, you guys. She has to be on the train.

Emily: Unless she's not, anymore.

Spencer: No. No. Okay, she's still here. We just have to find her.

Hanna: Okay, what about all that crazy stuff Garrett told you?

Juliet: What crazy stuff?

Spencer: Garrett said that he saw Aria's dad with Ali the night that she was killed. We have to find her.

Emily: And we believe him?
Spencer: Why would he lie to us now?

Hanna: To mess with us. Everyone's messing with us. You can get a varsity letter messing with us.

Spencer: Okay, but he says that he has to leave town, and this is what we needed to know.

Emily: Why does he have to get out of town?

Spencer: 'Cause he's afraid of something, or someone.

Emily: Look, nobody can get off the train while it's moving. We have to find Aria before we get to the end of the line.

Juliet: You guys, "A's" on this train.

Emily: We need to find Paige and Toby.

Hanna: Caleb's on board too. He surprised me.

Spencer: Okay, well, you'd better warn him. I'm gonna keep on looking for Aria and work my way back to Garrett.

A while later

Juliet see’s Jason

Juliet: Jason

Jason: hi, round two?

Juliet: ha no erm be careful okay?

Jason: what?

Juliet: just promise me you’ll be careful

Jason: yeah yeah I will

Juliet: ok

A while later

Hanna: So do you think it's a good idea, Em telling Paige?

Spencer: She pretty much knows everything already. Where's Caleb now?

Hanna: He's at the front of the train with Toby. They're gonna work their way back looking for Aria.

Spencer: Okay. You okay?

Hanna: What do you think?

Juliet: You know what that devil costume means, don't you?

Hanna: Yeah, that we weren't fooling anyone. They knew Caleb and I were sneaking around the whole time. What Garrett said, do you think that's true?

Spencer: I don't wait a minute.

Juliet: It's a big girl.

Spencer: Maybe it's not for a girl at all.

Hanna: Are we good?

Emily: Yeah, we're good.

Spencer: Okay, so you go to the front of the train, meet up with Caleb and Toby. We're gonna go back to where I last saw Garrett and look from there.

Paige: Okay.

Spencer: Paige. Thank you. It was a pleasure.


[Aria Crying]

Juliet: Aria? Aria!

Aria: No! Help!

Spencer: Get a hammer.

Hanna: Hold on, hold on!

Emily: Come on, come on,

Juliet: It's okay, it's okay.

Spencer: Oh, my God. Oh, my God!

A while later

Toby: The trooper says they're calling parents. They want to take statements before they let us go home.

Spencer: When my mom gets here, nobody will be talking to anybody.

Toby: Hey, are you okay?

Spencer: Relatively.

Juliet: Are you all right?

Aria: Yeah. Yeah, they wanted to take me to the hospital, but I wouldn't let 'em. And, look, I don't care what Garrett said about my dad, he had nothing to do with Ali.

Emily: Why would we believe Garrett for a minute?

Hanna: Okay, straight answer "A" killed Garrett, yes or no?

Spencer: Yes.

Aria: Yeah, but why?

Emily: That was the whole point.

Hanna: Wh-what point?

Spencer: That was why "A" pushed us to do things that would get Garrett cleared.

Juliet: Yeah, so he could get out of that jail and "A" could kill him?

Emily: Two members of the N.A.T. Club, dead.

Aria: Two people who were in that room the night Ali was killed.

Hanna: What do we tell the cops?

Spencer: As little as possible.

Hanna: They've already figured something out.

Emily: What do you mean?

Hanna: Look at everyone in this train. They didn't just place us anywhere. Everyone in this car has something to do with Garrett Reynolds.

Aria: Ezra.

Ezra: Hey. You're okay. You're okay.

Aria: What are you doing here?

Ezra: I-I-I went to the end of the line to meet the train, surprise you, and they said somebody was hurt, there was trouble, so I-I drove beside the tracks until I found you.

Aria: You found me.

Ezra: Yeah. Yeah, I found you.

Noel: Why don't you tell the cops you did it so the rest of us can go home.

Hanna: You know what? Can it, Noel.

Jenna: Oh, shut up, Hanna.

Juliet: believe me I can shut you up in a second wanna see!

Noel: Stop trying to pull everybody into every mess you bitches make for yourselves.

Spencer: Back off.

Noel: Or what?

Toby: You don't wanna know, Noel!

Jason walks in & a body bag appears


Juliet: Jason.


Juliet's halloween costume 



Love
Rumilla
x

No comments:

Post a Comment