Friday 13 November 2015

PLL Season 3/08 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 8 Stolen Kisses

[Emily’s room]

Hanna: Mona's trying to help us. Why else would she give us this?

Aria: Emily's still on the phone. She seemed to take it okay, didn't she?

Spencer: What, like we should be used to hearing from ghosts by now?

Hanna: Spencer, why can't you admit that she trying to help us?

Juliet: Hanna, did you ever stop to think why Mona would want to help us?

Hanna: Because she's afraid of something just like we were afraid of her.

Spencer: I don't know.

Hanna: Yeah, you donknow but the cops are still after my blood.

Spencer: I told you, my mom will handle that.

Hanna: I haneedles.

Juliet: Okay, look whether this if fake or not, we've got to figure out what's on that site.

Emily: It was Nate.

Aria: What did he want?

Emily: I promised to hike up with him to the old boat house. Told him it was Maya's favorite spot in Rosewood.

Spencer: You're not Gonna, like, tell him about this, are you?

Emily: If I did that, I'd have to tell him how we know about it.

Aria: Em, what do you Want us to do about this?

Hanna: Do you mind if we try and break into Maya's site?

Emily: We have to.

Juliet: Okay. Um, well, - how do we get past the password? –

Spencer: It's just a password there are ways of cracking it.

Emily: Thought I had an idea of what it was. Guess I don't know her as well as I thought I did.

[School]

Aria: "Mona's almost gone"? Gone where?

Hanna: The doctors at radley want to send her to another hospital one with thicker bars.

Spencer: How do you know that?
Hanna: Wren told me.

Spencer: He did?

Juliet: What does he have to do with any of this?

Hanna: He thought I should know, and he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor.

Emily: Lucas?

Spencer: You're saying that the pills that Aria found in his bag might be for Mona?

Hanna: I don't know. Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask.

Emily: And "Hanna's next."

Hanna: I don't want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got.

Spencer: My mom is handling it.

Aria: Wait a second. If they send Mona away, we're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site.

Emily: If it really is Maya's site.

[Hanna’s room]

Watching video

Aria: We should not be watching this.

Spencer: There are hundreds of videos, and you don't know what they are until you open them.

Juliet: Everything's jumbled up.

Spencer: Yeah, it's more of a junk drawer than a journal.

Hanna: Yeah, but this is real. Mona gave us the genuine article.

Aria: How?

Spencer: Why?

Spencer: To help us.

Aria: How much of this did Caleb see?

Spencer: He didn't want to see any of it once he realized what it was, but he got us in there. I'm so out of my comfort zone.

Juliet: Hanna, don't

Hanna: just one more. Call her.

Spencer: Her phone is off.

Aria: Well, call her again.

Juliet: Now. We can't watch this without her.

Spencer: At least it's on this time.



Love 
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment