Tuesday 10 November 2015

PLL Season 2/15 | StoryTime

Season 2 Episode 15 A Hot Piece of 'A'

[In the woods]

Aria: How hard did you hit him-- her-- it?

Emily: Didn't run like a her.

Hanna: I thought it was an animal.

Juliet: It was.

Spencer: Is.

Emily: Okay, where is the box?

Spencer: You guys, this phone is locked.

Emily: And where were you guys? I thought we were supposed to meet up here. Wasn't that the plan?

Juliet: I had to deal with the cheer ball or I would’ve never been allowed to attend.

Aria: I'm so sorry, Em. I-I dropped a huge bomb at home. My parents won't let me go anywhere. I had to crawl through Mike's window.

Spencer: And Toby came in and totally cornered me with all of these questions about why I was acting this way, and he would not leave without any answers.

Hanna: Kate's moving to Rosewood.

Aria: What?!

Hanna: Yeah, my dad and Isabel got married, and now they're looking for a house here in Rosewood. So now I have more than one monster in my life. Okay? I win.

Emily: No, you don't! I was almost killed! These are not highlights, Hanna. This is glass in my hair!

Spencer: You guys, can you talk to me for a second? I'm holding "A's" phone in my hand. What are we doing with it?

Juliet: Something, before "A" knows we have it.

Spencer: Hanna, call Caleb!

Hanna: Why?

Spencer: He's the best way that we can get information off of this.

Hanna: Leave him out of this.

Spencer: But he's our best shot at tracing this back to "A"

Hanna: There are other people. We'll take it to the phone store tomorrow.

Spencer: The-- the phone store?!
Hanna: Well, then, call technical support! We can have someone in Pakistan do it!

Emily: Hanna!

Aria: This can't wait until tomorrow.

Juliet: Once "A" realizes it's missing--!

Hanna: I get it, okay? But this phone is connected to Jenna and officer Garrett. Caleb already has bad history with her and the police. We're not going there!

Aria: Okay, but if he can find something that finally nails the two of them together—

Emily: at least consider it.

Juliet: Hanna, come on, think this through.

Hanna: I am.

Spencer: Okay, you done thinking? 'Cause we're running out of time here. Wait, is Caleb still crashing with Lucas? Where's Lucas' house? I'll go over right—

Hanna: Spencer, stop giving us orders! We're not your winged monkeys!

Aria: Guys, stop! There's got to be a way that we can get Caleb to help without—

[Phone rings]

Aria: Answer it.

Emily: Why me? I've got glass in my hair!

Hanna: I'll answer it! What do you want me to say? Should we tell them that we have the phone?

Spencer: They'll know that when you say hello.

Juliet: It's blocked.

Emily: I've got Caleb's number! I'm calling him!

Spencer: Go!

[Hanna’s house

Spencer: What's that number?

Caleb: Tells me how much data is currently loaded on the phone. It's a lot.

Emily: You mean like photos, videos?

Caleb: Definitely more than angry birds.

Spencer: And how long will it take to download?

Caleb: We're not there yet. Hanna. You all right?

Hanna: Yeah.

Caleb: All right, can somebody tell me whose phone this is?

Juliet: We can't. Yet.

Spencer: The less you know right now, the better.

Caleb: O-kay. Well, then, can somebody at least tell me why Emily smells like a bag of mulch?

Aria: Wait. Something just came up.

Caleb: Crap.

Juliet: What does it say?

Caleb: Phone got bricked.

Emily: Translate, please.

Caleb: The owner shut down the phone from their computer.

Spencer: So we lost everything?

Caleb: We never had everything. I have some files, but they're locked and they're probably corrupted. I can try and retrieve what I have, but it's gonna take a while. Are you sure you want me to work on this?

Aria: Yes!

Spencer: Yes!

Emily: Yes!

Juliet: Yes!

Caleb: Hanna, are you all right with this?

[School hallway]

Mona: Okay, so, clarification: Is our invitation coming by snail-mail? What? Did you send it to my address or hers?

Hanna: Oh, uh I didn't think you'd want to come.

Mona: To a rockin' party at Spencer's lake house & before the cheer ball & this one goes on a date with your friend? I can see where you'd be confused.

Noel: we are going as just friends but we'll be there.

Hanna: Yeah, um, it's a surprise party. For Caleb.

Mona: Surprise! He and I are friends now. All is forgiven.

Spencer: "I almost got caught tonight" It's gone, and I can't get it back. I might as well be dead."
Emily: Tell me that does not sound like "A's" helper.

Spencer: They let you keep this?  

Emily: No! They don't know I have it.

Hanna: Okay, so I have good news and I have bad news.

Juliet: Have you seen this?

Hanna: Are you kidding? I woke up to it. Emily taped it to our bathroom mirror.

Spencer: We knew that it wasn't Jenna in the greenhouse, but now it looks like it wasn't—

Emily: it was her drone.

Spencer: Okay, I think that we should all be working at this crisis hotline. I mean, if "A's" helper calls back, we can—

Aria: NnnnNo. I can't work at a hotline. I'm on lockdown. I can barely even pee without a chaperone.

Hanna: Wait, you're coming to my surprise party, right?

Aria: Nope, not unless you're throwing it in my closet.

Caleb: Hey, guys, you got a minute? I finally cracked one of these files but I'm guessing that wasn't what you were looking for. What are you looking for?

Spencer: No, this is-- this is really great. Could you please forward this picture to all of us? I really have to get to class.

Aria: Thanks, Caleb.

Juliet: Yeah, thank you.

[Classroom]

Noel passes a note to Juliet

Note read’s: Cheer Ball tomorrow, wear something sexy.

Juliet looks at Noel & shakes her head & looks away

[After class, in the classroom]

Payton & Brooke approach Juliet

Juliet: hi guys, what? What’s up?

Payton: you’re back

Juliet: I was never gone

Brooke: we mean the old you is back

Payton: you going with Noel to the ball while he is dating Mona

Juliet: we are just going as friends

Brooke: oh whatever, you date guys or have some fun in the bedroom with guys, if they are unavailable or older

Payton: And the guys that are unavailable turn out to be unfaithful because they only want you

Juliet: guys come on!

Brooke: no you come on, you’re up to your old tricks again, love it, cant wait till tomorrow to see the cute couple

Payton: byyee

Juliet starts feeling bad.

[Hanna’s room]

Spencer: Hanna! This is more important than a perfect bow.

Juliet: Just listen to us.

Spencer: We both heard the voice. It was definitely Lucas on the other end.

Hanna: No, you both heard what you wanted to hear. Lucas may be able to get his hands on illegal firecrackers, but that don'n't mean he's "A's" evil elf.

Emily: Hanna, you don't know that, okay? Lucas hated Alison just as much as Jenna did.

Juliet: She could have easily recruited him.

Spencer: It wouldn't take a whole lot of persuasion.

Hanna: No. He has been an incredible friend to me. He brought Caleb back to town. He's now helping me throw this party.
Juliet: So he can play you.

Spencer: So he can gain your trust. I mean, for all we know, he still sees Alison whenever he looks at us.

Hanna: No, he's over that.

Emily: Okay, well, maybe "A" is pressuring Lucas just like "A" did with us. I mean, if "A" has something on him—

Hanna: Did you record this conversation? Do you have any other proof?

Emily: No, of course not.

Hannah: Well, then, drop it.

Spencer; Hanna! It was Lucas that was in the greenhouse. That's who dropped the phone. That's who you hit with your car.

Hanna: Really? Did you see bruises through the telephone too? Lucas has had my back for a long time, okay? He may have had an axe to grind with Alison, but which one of us didn't?

Juliet: Hanna.

Hanna: No. Just leave it alone. He's too easy of a target.

[Caleb’s party]

Spencer: Hanna.

Mona: Hanna! Oh, um, Han, did you really order green peppers on 'em?

Hanna: No. Why?

Noel: That's what you got.

Mona: And Noel's allergic.

Juliet: Ugh

Hanna: Caleb's almost here! He's early! Who comes to their own surprise party early? I haven't even hung the banner yet!

Noel: Hey, I'll do it.

Spencer: Hanna, will you please just look at this picture. "A" has been here. "A" has been in this house.

Hanna: I can't deal with this right now. Why is this phone not working?

Juliet: Hanna! The dolls were up there!

Spencer: My attic might be "A's" secret headquarters. Please just go upstairs, look at that wallpaper—

Hanna: That wallpaper has been up there for 200 years. It can wait another day.

Spencer: Finally! You're here! You have to come up to the attic with me.

Emily: Wait. I think I just made things worse with Lucas. I think he knows that I knew it was him on the phone.

Spencer: Okay, we've got to get him out of here.

Emily: Will you please speak to Hanna?

Juliet: She's not listening to me.

Emily: Where is she?

Spencer: Mona. Hey. Have you seen Hanna? Do you know where she is?

Mona: Yeah, she and Lucas just went to set up the fireworks.

Emily: What? Where? At the pier across the lake.

Mona: They took the boat. Did they need permission?

[Outside the lake]

Emily: I can't see anything.

Juliet: Can’t you see anything?

Spencer: No, I can hear things, and that's enough. Hanna!

Juliet: Answer us!

Emily: Let's get in the car. They're probably at the pier.

Spencer: No, Emily, it's a winding road. By the time that we get around—

Emily: Well, we have to do something, okay?

Spencer: Hanna!

Juliet: Hanna, answer us!

Emily: I'm calling the police.

Spencer: Go inside. Go! Hanna! Hanna! Hanna! Oh, my God! Han, what happened? Hanna, come here. Are you okay? Where's Lucas? Where's Lucas? Somebody get a blanket! Hurry! - I've got you.

Emily: Is she okay?

Juliet: Hanna!

Spencer: She swam back!

Mona: What's going on? Why is everybody out here?

Juliet: Where were you?

Mona: We took a dip.

Juliet: What?!
Noel: Nice night for it.

Emily: Is Lucas still out there?

Caleb: Hanna. What's going on?

Hanna: Surprise.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment