Monday 16 November 2015

PLL Season 3/22 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 22 Will the Circle Be Unbroken?

[School]

Emily: I was hoping she’d be here but she isn’t

Aria: do you think spencer just didn’t get your SOS

Emily: maybe but she must have gotten the other 12 messages we’ve sent

Hanna: okay you guys she has ditched school before alright it’s not a big deal

Juliet: yeah you’re right I guess

Emily: okay we just need to get through today if she doesn’t call or show up we’ll go to her house after school

Principle: girls good you’re all together, I think you know spencer’s sister Melissa

Melissa: have you seen Spencer? Have you talked to her?

Emily: not today

Aria: is something wrong

Melissa: Spencer didn’t come home last night, she’s not answering her phone I was hoping she was here with you which is why I came here instead of the police

Hanna: police:

Principle: I understand Spencer’s been a little distracted lately, is there something on her mind that she shared with you? Anything about her plans?

Juliet: no er no she hasn’t said anything to us

Melissa: you’re her friend’s she must’ve said something

Principle: you can call the police from my office

Melissa: thank you

Principle: let me know if you heard anything from Spencer

Aria: yes sir

[After school]

Emily: Melissa left it to the police to look for Spencer by now

Hanna: I do not need police in my life anymore

Juliet: yeah none of us do

Aria: okay the only thing that counts right now is finding her. Now are you sure Spencer didn’t say anything about what she was going to do?
Emily: She said she’ll stop looking for Toby

Aria: what are we suppose to do? Sit in our room & do our homework

Juliet: we look for her

Emily: we look where the police wont look because we know her better than they do

Aria: like that book store that she likes

Hanna: or that crazy lab theatre

Emily: we look we keep talking and we check in Melissa in case she hears anything

[Brew]

Emily: Melissa wanted me to know that Spencer is in Radley, so she came in on her way out there. Anne called her

Aria: what’s Anne got to do with this?

Emily: she found Spencer at Radley that’s where the rangers sent her

Juliet: what, where was she?

Emily: Melissa said she was in the woods all night

Hanna: wait she was just wondering around the woods why?

Aria: was she looking for Toby?

Emily: I don’t know

Juliet: you guys we have to go there, we have to talk to her

Emily: family visits only

Aria: I don’t like the idea of Melissa being the only person to get in there

Emily: I know that’s why I left Anne a message

[School Gym]

Andrew walks in when the basketball team & cheerleaders are at practise

Noel: hi wow you’re not meant to be here

Andrew: I came to see Juliet

Noel: Oh yeah you’re a thing now, listen Andrew with her it’s all just physical she never looks for anything serious so what makes you think you can tam her? The only person can is Jason

Andrew: we’ll see

Andrew walks towards Juliet, Juliet kisses Andrew

Juliet: hi what were you talking about with Noel?

Andrew: nothing I was waiting for you

Juliet: oh I forgot I’m so sorry

Andrew: it’s okay, so we’ll meet up tonight?

Juliet: actually I got this thing with the girls

Andrew: oh

Juliet: I’ll text you okay?

Andrew: yeah okay bye

Juliet: bye

[Girls changing room]

Brooke: you want me to wait for you?

Juliet: no you go I’ll be fine

Brooke: okay see you in class

Juliet: see you

Juliet is wrapped in a white towel alone

Noel: boo!

Juliet: oh my god! Noel you scared me!

Noel: so what’s up with you & nerd boy?

Juliet: he is not a nerd

Noel: okay he doesn’t look like one but he does act like one. I know you, you like danger, have you changed?

Juliet: yes but I grew up, unlike some people

Noel: listen I know you don’t wanna hear this, but I really like you and I am the most dangerous guy you can ever ever be with


Noel unwraps Juliet’s towel & takes it off

Noel: want me to show you


Juliet kisses Noel, taking off his belt. Noel turns Juliet around towards the lockers & rubs himself against her while kissing her neck

[Girl’s toilet]

Hanna: look we could just say we are Spencer’s cousins

Aria: Hanna nobody’s ever gonna believe that

Emily: we have to find out why she’s so sure Toby’s dead

Juliet: well they have to let her out by 72 hours

Aria: no they don’t have to let her go at all if she’s really, you know

Emily: what are you saying?

Aria: I’m saying ‘A’s been turning the screw’s so much one was us was bound to snap a string.

Juliet: Never thought it would be Spencer

Hanna: I did

Emily: why?

Hanna: because there’s a down side to being too smart

Aria: you were never the weak link Emily, Spencer was

Mona: so where the 4th Masqurtear, haven’t seen her today

Juliet: you mean Spencer, think you know exactly where she is, she’s in Radley and you’re the reason why

Mona: Radley

Hanna: don’t play dumb Mona

Emily: could have gone senior year and finish by you wouldn’t leave it alone

Mona: listen to me

Aria: no you listen, if Spencer doesn’t get better if she doesn’t get out of Radley you’re going to wish you broke your neck when you fell off that cliff




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment