Friday 20 November 2015

PLL Season 5/01 | StoryTime

Season 5 Episode 1 EscApe From New York

[Outside]

Aria: Hey, let me go, please.

Juliet: Aria, we cannot do anything to help him right now.

Spencer: If they think you know anything about this, you're gonna spend the entire night answering questions at the police station. You're never gonna get to the hospital.

Hanna: Spencer's right.

Hanna: We'll find out where they're taking him and we'll get you there.

Spencer: You know what to say, right? Don't stay on the line a second longer than you have to.

Emily: It's the strongest one they had. Are you sure you want to do this?

Alison: Ezra just saved my life. And he probably saved yours, too. Hanna's right. There's no way my mom made that jump. She's not "A." But Ezra knows who is.

Aria: Look, Em, the plan was to get Ali out of town tonight, but now that we know that "A's" after Ezra

Emily: I get that "A" wants to shut Ezra up, okay, but Ali's still a target.

Juliet: Can't we think of another way to do this?

Aria: If Ezra when Ezra pulls through, he's going to tell us who "A" is, and this thing is finally gonna be over.

Hanna: Hi, the guy who just got shot at Bank and Hudson is Ezra Fitz. Yeah, I think that you should send a cop to the hospital because I saw what happened, and I don't think this was a random thing. Well, yeah, but he might not be safe so you better go fast

Aria: Are they sending somebody?

Hanna: Yeah, I heard her typing. Look, they're probably on their way.

Emily: Are we sure that we want to split up?

Spencer: A wise commander takes measures to always let his opponent react to the wrong set of circumstances. And in 400 BC

Hanna: Okay, Spencer, we get it. We're decoys. We don’t need a history lesson

Alison: There's no art to this war, Spencer.

Spencer: You've read Sun Tzu?

Aria: Okay, let's go.

Hanna: Wait. Just in case.

Emily: We'll give you 10 minutes, okay, and then we're making the call.

Juliet: Em, come on.

Spencer: Look, if you want to get to the hospital before them, we have to go now.

Emily: We know that "A" is always one step ahead of us.

Spencer: Yeah. Maybe he, she, it, bitch is. But you have to remember that. Ali's been hiding in plain sight for two years. She can handle herself.

Juliet: And if "A" sees us there first, then this could work.

[Hospital]

Hanna: This way.

Emily: Let's go.

Juliet: Okay, now what do we do?

Spencer: We wait.

Emily: I hate this.

Spencer: Let's just hope it works.

[Outside]

Spencer: Did you really think we'd let Ali leave that hospital alone?

Juliet: We paged Alison

Emily: so you'd know she was there.

Hanna: I guess you don't read Sun Tzu, bitch.

Alison: Hey!

Emily: "A" was one step ahead of us.

Spencer: At least we got "A" away from Ezra.

Emily: Let's get out of here.

Aria: I'm sorry you lost that bitch, but you did get "A" out of here.

Alison: Is Ezra out of surgery?

Aria: I heard them tell Ezra's mom that the bullet traveled up and hit She's getting on a plane, but she's in Sydney. And there's nobody here for him but me.
Hanna: Do you want us to come there? No.

Aria: No, so far I'm blending in, but I think with the five of us, it might be waving a red flag.
Emily: Once he's out of surgery, it's still gonna take him a few hours to wake up.

Juliet: We need to find somewhere to go.

Alison: Call us as soon as you hear anything.

Aria: I will. Guys, promise me you'll be safe.

Spencer: Don't worry about us, Aria. We'll be okay. We promise. Bye.

Emily: If "A" can't get to Ezra, you're the available target tonight

Hanna: Yeah, Em's right. Mean, we can't just stand out here in the street like sitting ducks.

Alison: I know a place we can go. Come on.

Juliet: Well if you wanted to impress someone with a "wow" moment, this would definitely be how you'd do it.

Alison: He didn't bring me here to impress me. This was kind of his special place. That's when I realized Ezra was a rich boy pretending to be a poor boy. I actually liked him more for that. Not because he didn't want the money, but because he totally had me fooled. I actually thought that was an asset back then.

Hanna: Wow. This is a real gun.

Emily: Hanna!

Hanna: So you think we'll be okay here until morning?

Alison: I've stayed over a few times. They don't open up the place until noon.

Alison: What was that?

TOGETHER: Spencer's stomach.

Spencer: Sorry, I haven't had anything to eat since a petit four at the bridal show.

Alison: Come on, let's raid the concession stand.

Spencer: You think that it's still gonna be stocked?

Emily: Spence, we need to get you some food.

Spencer: I'm literally at the point where I cannot think.

Hanna: Well, I guess Nutty Chews can count as a protein and Gummy Bears as a fruit.

Spencer: I don't care, I was so hungry I was about to eat the foam out of those seat cushions.

Hanna: I saw that episode.

Juliet: Me, too. That lady went through three couches in a year.

Alison: What show is this?

Spencer: Freaky Foodies. Have you seen it?

Juliet: Spencer's obsessed.

Spencer: What and you're not? We watch that entire marathon together. Oh, my God, remember that guy who ate the dryer sheets?

Hanna: Ew, that was so gross.

Alison: I need to find a better place to make a call.

Spencer: Who do you need to talk to?

Alison: I have a few friends that are gonna be worried now that the police know I'm alive. They've risked a lot to help me, I just need to let them know that I'm okay. I'll be right back.

Alison: Hello. Yeah, it's me.

Spencer: Is it just me or does it already feel like she's shutting us out again?

Hanna: Shh.

Spencer: What?

Hanna: She can hear you.

Spencer: She's sleeping.

Hanna: She's Ali. She's sleeping.

Spencer: Thanks, Han.

Emily: It makes sense that Ali had people helping her. You know, if it were us, we'd want her to call. We'd want to know that she was okay.

Juliet: That's the thing, Em. It is us. We're the ones who are risking everything to help her. It's not some random do-gooders that she's met along the way.

Emily: We just have to wait it out a few more hours. Once Ezra tells us who "A" is, this will finally be over.

Hanna: From your lips to God's ears.

Spencer: When did you become religious?

Hanna: My mom's dating a preacher, remember?

Juliet: Can you imagine what life would be like without "A"?

Spencer: When was the last time you guys had a hobby?

Hanna: Never. I wouldn't mind taking up a sport though.

Emily: Which one?

Hanna: I don't know. I've always liked Spencer's field hockey skirt.

Spencer: You can totally have it.

Emily: What about you, Spence?

Spencer: I wouldn't want to go back to the person that I was before. All I cared about was winning. And now I just really want to be happy.

Hanna: Hey, Aria's on the phone, but we can't hear her.

Alison: Tell her to call the house line.

Juliet: We have to get you to the airport. You can still use that passport and that ticket that Noel gave you, right? I don't have it anymore.

Alison: I gave away my get out of town free card to someone who needed it more than I did.

Hanna: Ali, who needs more help than you do right now? It doesn't matter.

Alison: It does to us.

Spencer: Look, Ali, either you trust us or you don't.

Hanna: No more secrets, Ali. You were wrong before. They didn't keep us together.

Emily: We can argue about this in the cab. Okay? Let's grab our stuff and go.

Spencer: Come on.

Emily: But we have to hurry.

Juliet: Who's out there?

Shana: Couldn't have picked a better place to end your story.

Alison: Shana? Shana?

Shana: I thought I locked you all together at the lodge. But I guess you were late to the party, Alison. So much for fighting fire with fire.

Alison: Put the gun down, Shana.

Shana: Get back, Spencer. Get back.

Alison: I trusted you, Shana.

Shana: You once told me the only way to trust someone was to not ask too many questions. And then you sent me to Rosewood to ask questions. Move.

Alison: Shana. Why Why would you turn on me like this?

Shana: I got so many answers from all the people you hurt. Your own mother was afraid of you. Get back!

Emily: Ali's made mistakes, okay, Shana, but what makes you better?

Juliet: You're sick, Shana.

Hanna: Like Mona was, but we can get you help.

Shana: I'm not Mona. This isn't a game.

Spencer: So what is it?

Shana: Justice.

Spencer: For who?

Alison: Jenna. You fell in love with her.

Shana: You have no idea who she is.

Emily: We never meant

Shana: Get back or I'll blow your head off! What did you call it once, Ali? A happy accident?

Alison: Jenna doesn't love you, Shana. She's playing you. That's what she does.

Shana: No, that's what you do.

Juliet: So what? She's the mastermind and you're her henchman?

Shana: Jenna doesn't even know I'm here. And she'll never know. And once I'm done with you, she can finally get back to her life.

Aria: Hey, Shana!

Emily: She's dead.

Spencer: You did what you had to do, okay?

Juliet: Spencer's right. She would have killed all of us.

Aria: It really is over.

Spencer: It's over. Yeah.

Emily: Let's go home.

Alison: We can't just leave her here

Spencer: There's been an accident.



Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment