Thursday 12 November 2015

PLL Season 3/06 | StoryTime

Season 3 Episode 6 The Remains of the 'A'

[Outside]

Spencer: Hey.

Jason: So what's up?

Spencer: I need to talk to you about Garrett and Juliet.

Jason: what about Garrett?

Spencer: His case.

Jason:mThen you know about the evidence.

Spencer: So it has been thrown out?

Jason: Not yet, but it will be.

Spencer: Look, I think I might have a way to make sure that Garrett's case doesn't fall apart. But I'm at a dead end, and at this point the only person who might be able to help me is you.

Jason: What can I do?

Spencer: Do you know somebody named April rose? So you've never heard of her?

Jason: But to be honest, there were so many girls hanging around us at the time I could have met her and not even known it.

Spencer: And by "us," you mean

Jason: Garrett, Ian and I.

Spencer: Right. The N.A.T. Club.

Jason: How'd you know about that?

Spencer: Do you think that she could have been one of the girls that you filmed?

Jason: Well, I didn't film any of those videos.

Spencer: Yeah, but you watched them. Didn't you? How did you get that honor without doing any of the grunt work?

Jason: It was my idea. Look, like I said before, I was messed up.
High school was just one big blur.

Spencer: Do you think she could have been in one of the videos?

Jason: It's possible. Or maybe she was just one of their "employees.
"

Spencer: What does that mean?

Jason: I think Ian and Garrett were paying girls to set up their friends. I don't know. At that time I had kind of walked away from it all.
Spencer: So were you guys the only members?

Jason: Officially? Yeah. But Ian had help. There's no way he could have filmed it all on his own. At times, I even thought maybe he was filming it for someone else.

Spencer: can we talk about something else before you leave? About Juliet. Listen Jason she is in piece cause you aren’t talking to her

Jason: I’ll talk to her when I wanna talk to her

Spencer: she misses you

Jason: I miss her too but you know what I’m surprised she told you all. Wait does she know about the N.A.T club?

Spencer: yeah

Jason: even more reason to stay away from her, she deserves better

Spencer: then maybe you should tell her that so she can at least move on with her life cause right now she’s on hold, for you

Jason: we’ll she should’ve gotten the signs right now

Spencer: what do you mean?

Jason: that cut she had one her forehead, she didn’t fall, it was because of me

Spencer: why did you wanna hurt her?

Jason: I didn’t, I found out that my father was your father so I got wasted

Spencer: Jason just talk to her please, she’s falling apart

Jason: like I said in my own time, I'll catch up with you later.

Spencer: Yeah.


[Café]

Hanna: I can't believe you asked him that.

Spencer: We have to find this girl, and if anybody knows who she is, it's Jason.

Hanna: Well, he doesn't.

Spencer: He might not have recognized her name, but he could recognize her by a picture.

Juliet: did you talk about me?

Spencer: Juliet he said he’d speak when he is ready, sorry I wasn’t much help

Juliet: thanks Spence

Hanna: I wonder if April was the type of girl who pimped out her friends.

Spencer: I don't know. All I know is that the prosecution's case is crumbling, and we have to get to this girl before "A" does. Whatever Garrett wants destroyed could be the only thing left that keeps him in jail.

Hanna: Do you think Maya found those tapes with Ali's stuff?

Spencer: It's possible. Maybe that's what Garrett was after all along. Maybe April rose has a tape. Maybe that's what Garrett wants "A" to destroy.

Hanna: What I don't get is why would "A" take direction from Garrett?

Juliet: It might be the other way around.

Spencer: Yeah Garrett might have done whatever "A" told him to and that's how he wound up behind bars.

Aria: Hey. Sorry I'm late.

Hanna: Finally. I'm starving.

Spencer: Me too. Do you want to split some cheese fries?

Hanna: No, I want my own. So, the plan's changed for tonight.

Juliet: It's not a plan, it's a suicide mission.

Hanna: The church is gonna be crawling with people, so we're not gonna be able to figure out who "A" is. Emily and I are gonna hide behind the organ and just see who shows up.

Spencer: I don't think that you should

Hanna: Spencer, it's not about confronting, okay? I just want to see who it is so I'll know how to plan a real attack. "We" When we attack.

Spencer: Just be careful. And wear sensible shoes.

Hanna: Hey, I wear three inches or I wear nothing. Oh, and order me a side salad. To soak up the cheese.

Juliet: yeah me too

[Juliet & Spencer on the phone together]

Juliet: Spence can I come with you when you go with Jason?

Spencer: Juliet

Juliet: please

Spencer: do I even have a choice?

Juliet: no

Spencer: I think it best if you wait for him to come to you, give him some space

Juliet: I gave him some space, one months worth, he can’t avoid me forever

Spencer: fine, I got your back

Juliet: I know, now I need to find something hot to wear. Skirt or no skirt?

[Shop]

Spencer: Oh. Hi.

Jason: Good evening.

Man: Good evening, folks. I'm getting ready to close. Uh How can I help you?

Jason: We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside? Uh-huh. Were you asked to hold anything?

Man: Half this shop. But I'm not holding my breath anybody's coming back.

Jason: Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off and asked us to pick it up. But we don't know exactly what it is, and our friend can't be reached.

Juliet: You're sure this is it?

Spencer: I'm positive. She never took it off.

Jason: Uh, how much do you want for this?

Man: I don't know. I've never seen that before.

Spencer: I just found it on this mannequin.

Man: Must have been brought in here in the past couple of days.

Spencer: And you don't happen to know who dropped it off?

Man: It's there's no code, no tags. I can't sell it to you folks.
It's a display piece.

Jason: How about if I give you a hundred dollars?

Man: It's not my decision to make.

Jason: Will two hundred make it your decision? Four hundred.

[Outside]

Juliet: who was that?

Spencer: toby he knows. He hasn’t even acknowledged you

Juliet: he hates me

Spencer: he doesn’t hate you, his protecting you
Juliet: from what?!

Spencer: himself, I know what happened that cute on your forehead was him

Juliet: his coming

Spencer: Hey. How did it go?

Jason: As well as it could, I guess. I told 'em I got an anonymous tip and they seemed to believe me. 

Spencer: So when will we know when

Jason: he didn't say.

Juliet: What do we do now?

Jason: Now we wait.

Jason: Um Do you still have those letters? The ones that helped you figure out that my dad is our dad.

Jason: Yeah.

Spencer: May I see them?

Jason: Oh, Spencer. You don't want to do that. It'll just. Hurt. What?

Spencer: Uh Nothing. I was Just thinking about how different you are from Ali. I mean, the reason that you don't want me to see them is the very reason that she would want me to.

Jason: I wonder what kind of person she would have turned into. I mean, I see it with the kids I work with, and at first they're all attitude, but you peel back the layers and you usually find a person underneath.

Spencer: Yeah, but with Ali, I'd keep peeling, I just Always seemed to find new layers. Anyways I’ll leave you two to talk, I’ll be in the car

Jason: no, no need we’re finished here

Juliet: are we now?

Spencer: I’ll go

Juliet: why? Why are you making me suffer like this? Why are you making me chase you?

Jason: I’m protecting you

Juliet: yeah I heard, but not from you

Jason: listen I did bad stuff, I did them & you suffered because of that

Juliet: and I forgave you cause I love you

Jason: I love you too but ever since we got back together its like you’ve been pushing me away cause you’re scared I might hurt you

Juliet: right, great. You stop talking to me, ignoring me & just don’t notice that I exist & I’m pushing YOU away!

Jason: I love you; I don’t know how else to say it

Juliet: how about you show it, I am not pushing you away Jason, I am holding on for dear life but I need you to need me back. Okay why wouldn’t you call me, text me or come and see me and why wont you ever just let me all the way in! I have to go now

Jason: Juliet being with me will destroy you

Juliet: being without you is already doing that


Juliet walks to Spencer’s car

Spencer: hi the talk seemed instance you okay?

Juliet: no

Spencer: wanna stay at my place?

Juliet: no just erm, I wanna be alone

Spencer: you sure?

Juliet: yeah


Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment