Wednesday 18 November 2015

PLL Season 4/11 | StoryTime

Season 4 Episode 11 Bring Down the Hoe

[School Lunch]

Aria: Do you actually think she's been living in that crawl space?

Emily: Aria, there was a sleeping bag.

Aria: But napping isn't living.

Spencer: Unless you're a reptile

Juliet: which kind of describes Cece.

Emily: Least the Cece that Mrs. DiLaurentis remembers.

Aria: But not just Mrs. D. Even Shana's scared of this girl.

Emily: Yeah, well I'm scared of Shana.

Aria: She's not the one who used Jenna's head as batting practice at your birthday party.

Spencer: Yeah, why is Cece going after Jenna?

Aria: Why would she go after any of us? We had nothing to do with her getting kicked out of college.

Spencer: We have no idea what Ali could've told her.

Juliet: What could Ali have possibly said that would make Cece hate us enough to drill holes under Ali's house and stare up Emily's skirt?

Emily: How am I supposed to live in that house?

Aria: Hang out on the second floor.

Juliet: And wear underwear at all times.

Spencer: I'm eating this.

Aria: Hey. Where you been?

Hanna: Uh, with my mom. She met another lawyer.

Emily: How'd it go?

Hanna: Not great. They're all just bottom-feeders trying to make a name for themselves.

Emily: There are other ones.

Hanna: Em, she's met all of them. They don't care what happens to her. She's just Case number 79.

Juliet: Your mom's gonna find somebody who really cares about her.

Hanna: She already found someone who cared. Why can't you tell your mom to ask the judge to get back on that case?

Spencer: 'Cause "A" took her down, Hanna.

Hanna: Spencer, talk to her. Please. My mom trusts her. She needs her.

Spencer: I know, and my mom is not deserting her. She just she has to figure out what kind of role she can play without compromising your mom's defense.

Emily: What is she doing here?

Aria: Who?

Emily: Lieutenant Tanner.

Hanna: Why is she at our school?

Spencer: Doubt it's for the baked ziti.

Tanner: Hello, ladies. May I join? I hear you and your mother moved in with a neighbor. Must be nice not having to use a desk as an ironing board. Have you been back to your house since the accident?

Emily: No, I haven't.

Tanner: Well I'm just here, ladies, to remind you that the local P.
D. Is still investigating.

Emily: Did they find out who was driving that car?

Tanner: No. Not yet. Oh, but they did find something interesting while they were sorting through the wreckage.

Spencer: What? What was it?

Tanner: A shoe. A muddy shoe That, believe it or not, matches the shoeprints from the Wilden crime scene Which falls under my jurisdiction.

Emily: Do they know whose shoe it is?

Tanner: Well we spoke to your mother, Emily. We know it's not hers. And we have ways of testing these things out. You know, D.N.A. and stuff. Something wrong, Hanna?

Hanna: No, I'm just I have to use the restroom.

Tanner: Geez, I hope I didn't ruin anyone's lunch.

[School hallway]

Spencer: Hanna. Hanna, come on, don't let Tanner freak you out about a muddy shoe. It's probably not even why she came here.

Hanna: Oh, really? It was about the baked ziti?

Spencer: No, look, "A" put that shoe in Emily's house 'cause Mona made a crazy move.

Hanna: Why does "A" care what Mona says?

Spencer: Because her confession screwed with "A's" perfect plan to frame your mother.

Aria: Yeah, and Tanner's just fishing to see if we were the ones who put Mona up to it.

Emily: She's been after me since that "guilty" video was delivered to the police.

Juliet: Okay, she's just trying to scare us into spilling something.

Hanna: Yeah, well it worked. My breakfast.

Spencer: We need to put Cece on Tanner's radar.

Aria: How are we supposed to do that? Just invite her into the crawlspace?

Spencer: No, we are gonna go into the crawlspace this afternoon, after school, and hopefully find some proof that Cece's back in town and living down there.

Emily: If we go down there, Mrs. D. is gonna start asking questions.

Spencer: Well Mrs. D. isn't gonna be there 'cause Hanna & Juliet's going shopping with her.

Hanna: For what? Things to wear while visiting my mother on a chain gang?

Spencer: No. Tonight's dance and Juliet’s wedding with Jason

Hanna: Spencer! I am not going to that hoedown!

Juliet: hi

Hanna: I mean the dance, Okay? I cannot leave my mother alone.

Spencer: You don't have to go to the hoedown. You just have to waste an hour or two with Mrs. D. Trying on bolo ties, okay? And you two are gonna meet me underneath the house at 4:00.

Aria: Okay. You okay?

Spencer: Uh, yeah. Yeah, no I'm gonna meet you guys under the house. Okay?

[Spencer’s house]

Hanna: Wait, go back. How many knitting needles were there?

Aria: Does there need to be more than one?

Hanna: I'm just saying there could have been more than one person up there.

Emily: There was one person, one heavy-footed person who knew exactly where those holes were.

Hanna: Em, this could help us. If that person is Cece, we can trap her maybe with the diva dish envelope; When you go back there, you should

Emily: if I go back there, it's to pack up my suitcase, okay? I'm not sleeping in that house again. I'll move in here.

Spencer: Moving in where? Here. Your bedroom, this couch anywhere where there's carpeting.

Spencer: Do you wanna do this tonight?

Emily: Yeah. Is that a problem?

Juliet: Who were you talking to upstairs?

Spencer: Toby. Why? What did I miss?

Aria: What did we miss? Spence, it's like you're living a double life.

Spencer: What makes you think I'm living a double life? Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like.

Emily: Every time Toby calls, you leave the room, your mood changes.

Hanna: Are you pregnant?

Emily: Shut up, Hanna. Okay, it's like you're here but you're not.

Juliet: We get it. We understand you have a boyfriend. We've all had them.

Hanna: Yeah, even Emily.

Emily: Shut up, Hanna. Okay but we don't put anyone above our friendship.

Spencer: I'm not putting him above you guys. I just Toby is he's dealing with some really serious stuff.

Aria: Spencer, Hanna's mom might be going to prison, like, for real. Emily's got a car parked in her living room, Juliet is getting married to our supposable dead friends brother and I nearly lost an eye this afternoon. I think all of our stuff ranks on the "serious" charts.

Spencer: I promised him.

Emily: We know.

Hanna: Spence, what's the deal? Is Toby working with "A" again?

Spencer: No. But "A" is giving him gifts, too. Toby's mother might have been murdered.

[School Dance]

Jason: can’t believe you dragged me here

Juliet: oh come on it’ll be fun

Jason: really?

Juliet: okay if you aren’t having fun then we’ll just go home and make out lots and lots

Jason: sounds perfect

Juliet: I know

[A while later]

Jason: how was the shopping trip with mum

Juliet: well you know she has her ways

Jason: you know if she starts planning it like its her own wedding then just don’t include her in anything

Juliet: I have to Jason – no listen, she’s family

Jason: you really want toxic as your family?

Juliet: Jason, please don’t

Jason: its getting close so

Juliet: I get it – it’s our wedding

Jason: you wanna dance

Juliet: does Jason Dilaurentis want to hoedown?

Jason: only with you

Juliet: come on

[A while later]

Jason: I want it to be outside

Juliet: what?

Jason: the wedding – because I really want everyone to see what we have in a natural light

Juliet: me too

Jason: what?

Juliet: I can’t believe I tamed Jason Dilaurentis

Jason: well believe it

Juliet: promise me something

Jason: okay?

Juliet: promise me if anything goes wrong or anything bad happens you wont fall back into that dark whole

Jason: I promise

Juliet: on my life

Jason: on your life

Juliet: good you better keep that cause I don’t wanna die

Jason kisses Juliet.



What Juliet's wears at the hoedown dance


Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment