Friday 20 November 2015

PLL Season 5/03 | StoryTime

Season 5 episode 3 Surfing the Aftershocks

[Alison’s room]

Juliet: Do you want me to help you get dressed?

Alison: No. Do you think there are gonna be a lot of people at the funeral?

Juliet: I don't know.

Alison: You can go downstairs. I'll be there in a minute.

Juliet: Okay.

Kenneth: I don't want to see any police not at the funeral, not at the cemetery. No police, no press.

Jason: I took care of it.

Kenneth: Did you?

Jason: Yes, I did.

Spencer: Hey, how is she?

Juliet: She's getting dressed.

Aria: Yeah, but how is she?

Juliet: She's going to her mom's funeral. How do you think she is?

Hanna: She's going to bury the woman who tried to bury her.

Emily: Question is, who buried Ali's mom in Spencer's backyard?

Juliet: It wasn't Jason.

Emily: What makes you so sure?

Juliet: Because I saw his face when the dog found the body.

Aria: A dog who knows where the body was buried? That sounds exactly like 'A.'

Spencer: Dogs dig. Okay? That's just what they do. They just smell something and they dig.

Hanna: You didn't have to mention the smelly part.

Emily: Aria, 'A' is gone. You know that.

Spencer: Yeah, 'A' might be gone, but we still have to deal with Mona.

Hanna: She knows that Ali wasn't kidnapped.

Emily: Got in Ali's face about it.

Spencer: She's not the only one we have to worry about.

Juliet: Noel Kahn? He's going to do whatever is best for Noel Kahn.

Spencer: That's not who I was thinking of.

Juliet: That's not the dress we picked out.

Spencer: That's not hers, but I've seen it somewhere.

Kenneth: Why are you wearing that dress?

Alison: I wanted to wear something of Mom's to feel close to her.
I got it out of her closet.

Kenneth: Change it.

Jason: Dad.

Alison: Why?

Kenneth: Go upstairs and put on something else.

Jason: We're late now.

Alison: I just wanted to wear something of hers. Why is he so angry?

Spencer: Ali, your mother wore that dress.

Alison: I know.

Spencer: She wore it to your funeral.

Juliet: We should go. Come on.

Emily: Coincidences happen.

Spencer: Yeah, all the time. They grow on trees, like coconuts. Just waiting for you to walk under them.

[School]

Principle: The five of you have had a very stressful week. I want you to know how legitimately relieved we all are that you're safe and what it means to have you back in the halls of Rosewood High School.

Emily: We're happy to be back.

Principle: But I would be disingenuous to say that things will be as they were before, at least in the short term.

Spencer: I think we understand that.

Principle: As I told your parents, the school will protect you from the press and the curious.

Aria: We appreciate that, Mr. Hackett.

Principle: But there are limits to what we can do under these unusual circumstances. I need to know that you will do your part to keep the disruptions to a minimum.

Hanna: You won't even know that we're here.
Juliet: yeah

A while later

Spencer: God, Hackett wishes we transferred to a high school in Borneo.

Emily: Maybe coming back wasn't such a good idea.

Spencer: We have to at least act like things are normal.

Hanna: This is your idea of normal? When we were in New York, Ali's mom was killed and now we're in one of Ali's biggest lies ever.

Juliet: We can't pretend forever. Somebody's gonna connect all this to Shana.

Hanna: Yeah, probably Jenna.

Spencer: I'm more worried about the people who already know that Ali was lying about New York.

Juliet: Noel and Mona?

Spencer: And Ezra. You know, somebody has to go talk to him and make sure he's gonna keep quiet about what really happened.

Aria: Not me.

Spencer: Aria.

Aria: He's alive, he's safe, but we are over. You guys can ask me to do anything else, but you can't ask me to do that.

Emily: Mr. DiLaurentis kept the cops away before the funeral, but that's over. I mean, it's not gonna take them long before they start punching holes in Ali's kidnap story. And when that happens, I mean, we have to have something real to give to the police to explain why Alison lied and why we backed her up.

Spencer: Real such as?

Hanna: Real as in who hit Alison that night and who killed Mrs. D.

Emily: We're all thinking the same person.

Spencer: Really, did you start reading minds?

Hanna: Spencer, it has to be Jason.

Juliet: I told you, guys, I saw his face.

Emily: Hanna found the email where Mrs. DiLaurentis was telling him she couldn't protect him anymore.

Spencer: Protect him from what?

Hanna: He was the one who hit Alison that night.

Juliet: We don't know that.

Emily: It makes sense. Mrs. D saw who hit Alison.

Hanna: And what did she do? She covered up the crime.

Emily: Who else would you have done that for?

Juliet: I’m not listening to this

Spencer: We should probably go inside.

Hanna: She doesn't think that Jason would do this.

Emily: Jason's her half-brother. And Juliet’s in love with him. Still. They will need to take some more convincing. Do you want to do a trip to Philadelphia tonight?

Hanna: What's in Philadelphia?

Emily: I want to know what's in that house Jason went to.

[Alison’s house]

Jason: My dad's not here.

Spencer: You're the one that we wanted to see.

Jason: even you Juliet

Juliet: yeah

Spencer: Are you leaving?

Jason: Funeral's over. Mother's gone, Dad doesn't need me. If anybody wants me, they'll find me.

Spencer: Look, what happened to your mother

Jason: My mother had a lot of secrets. Too many. That's what really killed her.

Juliet: And Alison?

Jason: Alison. I come into this room and see her sitting at the piano or catch a glimpse of her going around a corner upstairs, and I think to myself this is what it's like to live in a haunted house. I decided I didn't like it.

Spencer: I think you need to look at this. Your mother wrote this the night that she died. And it doesn't matter how I got it.

Jason: Oh, I got a pretty good idea how you got it.

Spencer: That time stamp means that your mother wrote that 2 hours after the last time anybody saw her at that police station. And she never finished writing it. She didn't even enter an address to whom she meant to send.

Jason: Maybe she changed her mind.

Spencer: What would make her do that?

Jason: What would make you change your mind?

Spencer: A message like that is something that I would want to deliver personally. So she got up from her computer, she walked out the front door and she went to go tell somebody that Ali was alive and that things were falling apart faster than anybody could fix them.

Jason: Too bad she never got to give the message.

Spencer: What if she did? Maybe that person, the person she was writing to, the one that she couldn't protect anymore, maybe that's who killed her.

Jason Any idea who that could be?

Spencer: Yeah, tons of ideas. All of them pretty nasty.

Jason: There's a creaky saying you hear a lot at the meetings: Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?

Juliet: I don't have that choice. I never did.

Jason: Cut your losses. Get out while you still can.

Juliet: I’m already out

Jason: is it cause you want to or you have to, there’s a big difference. And spencer then remember, you can't trust him.


Spencer: I can't trust who?

Jason: Our father.

[Aria’s room]

Spencer: And then Emily texts from the car that Jason has an alibi for what happened in New York and Rosewood.

Aria: Wait. Jason actually told you that you shouldn't trust your own father?

Spencer: More than that. He made it seem like Mrs. D was writing to my dad, "I can't protect you anymore."

Aria: That's crazy.

Spencer: Well, crazy, as you know, around here works on a sliding scale.

Aria: Juliet you okay?

Juliet: yeah I’m fine

Spencer: it’s like Jason was having two different conversation one to me and one to Juliet.  I mean, look, I know that I didn't kill that girl in Ali's grave, I know that. But I can't prove it and I really think that my parents don't believe me.

Aria: They wouldn't do anything about that, would they?

Spencer: That's a very interesting question, and I will have to get back to you on it.

Juliet: I'm so sorry you had to go talk to Ezra.

Aria: Yeah, well, we had to know what he was going to say about New York.

Spencer: But somebody else could have gone and done that.

Aria: No, not really.

Spencer: Are you okay?

Juliet: Do you need anything?

Aria: Yeah, I need to know that it didn't happen. Shana in the theater. But it did.

[Outside]

Juliet see’s Jason go in his car, Juliet runs to the car and gets in his car

Juliet: drive now

Jason nods his head and they both drive off




Love
Rumilla

No comments:

Post a Comment